• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT AP Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't Hawk Wild's little brother? Wouldn't that make him a Purgatory beast, albeit a very weak one?
Unlike his brother who lived in and adapted to purgatory, hawk lived outside of it

Though we do see him surviving purgatory whereas ban was consistently vaporized

Most of these looks like gag character shit
Firstly, you could say the same thing about surviving Guila.

Secondly, you can only push gag character shit so far before it starts to become consistent. Hawk basically exists to be a gag, as well.

Lastly, he still more often doesn't take hit from characters below Guila's level, whether it's a gag or not.
Some of these cause him pain but don’t really knock him out even Gil wrecking him wasn’t enough to damage him permanently as he was fully capable of movements and came back in the timeframe of the fight
Gil wasn't even trying, that's the point. Plus someone weaker than Gil even more casually knocked him out. And it still shows that he's less durable than Elizabeth.
The fire thing might be more about his Resistance to fire
Given how consistently he's not killed by the heat from attacks that can harm him via kinetic energy, like explosions (where around half the energy is heat already), it's arguably still equal to his durability.
The electricity too
Electricity = durability. Resisting it like Meliodas does just refers to some of the effects, like loss of muscular control.

Also, what suggests Elizabeth is more resistant than Hawk?
He might have a few good feats n prisonner of the Sky
His Sky Manta transformation, not his base, gets fried by that magician bloke while he's not really even trying that hard.

These guys are a league above grays and reds, even while amped, but they're overall far below the Sins.
This Is the exact same gagesque pig that Is currently surviving purgatory like it’s nothing
This is definitely, 100% resistance. Even the creatures inside of Purgatory can easily get one-shot by Ban well before he adapted. Plus Cath, who got mutilated by Cusack, was a Purgatory creature.

I kind of also don't even see how this supports the point because he'd need far higher durability than currently to even survive this.

Firstly, you could say the same thing about surviving Guila.

Secondly, you can only push gag character shit so far before it starts to become consistent. Hawk basically exists to be a gag, as well.

Lastly, he still more often doesn't take hit from characters below Guila's level, whether it's a gag or not.

Gil wasn't even trying, that's the point. Plus someone weaker than Gil even more casually knocked him out. And it still shows that he's less durable than Elizabeth.

Given how consistently he's not killed by the heat from attacks that can harm him via kinetic energy, like explosions (where around half the energy is heat already), it's arguably still equal to his durability.

Electricity = durability. Resisting it like Meliodas does just refers to some of the effects, like loss of muscular control.

Also, what suggests Elizabeth is more resistant than Hawk?

His Sky Manta transformation, not his base, gets fried by that magician bloke while he's not really even trying that hard.

These guys are a league above grays and reds, even while amped, but they're overall far below the Sins.

This is definitely, 100% resistance. Even the creatures inside of Purgatory can easily get one-shot by Ban well before he adapted. Plus Cath, who got mutilated by Cusack, was a Purgatory creature.

I kind of also don't even see how this supports the point because he'd need far higher durability than currently to even survive this.
So if heat should define durability him surviving purgatory that’s hot af should too no?

So he survived a possibly casual Guila that was kinda bloodlusted without taking permanent damage

Gilthunder that was casual without taking permanent damage at all

Purgatory He survived thousands of years inside it

got gag/joke damage multiple times like a twig stuck in his ass that made him bleed (We don’t even see the wound the panels after iirc suggesting it’s just humour) and i dont think we take humouristic feats as evidence like Bulma throwing hands at goku and bruising him or Nami beating the shit out of Sanji and Luffy at the same time

And that magician was upset by Hawk’s bs i don’t think he was casual at all

Also as explained by Merlin magic or power in general = Resistance meaning Elisabeth’s dormant power probably made her more resistant to Gil’s magic than base Hawk

His scaling Is heavily inconsistant and He seems like a glasscanon with great enough stamina to just keep fighting or running despite heavy injuries so i think we better downgrade his durability since Guila’s thing is a bit mid and upgrade his stamina

So if heat should define durability him surviving purgatory that’s hot af should too no?
How hot is Purgatory, though? Merlin's dad survived, and Ban wasn't evaporated even after just getting in.
got gag/joke damage multiple times like a twig stuck in his ass that made him bleed (We don’t even see the wound the panels after iirc suggesting it’s just humour) and i dont think we take humouristic feats as evidence like Bulma throwing hands at goku and bruising him or Nami beating the shit out of Sanji and Luffy at the same time
I suppose that's fair. But, like I said, pretty much everything he does is a gag.
And that magician was upset by Hawk’s bs i don’t think he was casual at all
I'd argue it's casual, given that it was just a tap of his staff and he says 'play time is over' afterwards. But we can agree to disagree here.
Also as explained by Merlin magic or power in general = Resistance meaning Elisabeth’s dormant power probably made her more resistant to Gil’s magic than base Hawk
Where? Plus, that wouldn't even suggest Elizabeth's powers were activating.
His scaling Is heavily inconsistant and He seems like a glasscanon with great enough stamina to just keep fighting or running despite heavy injuries so i think we better downgrade his durability since Guila’s thing is a bit mid and upgrade his stamina
Seems good.

How hot is Purgatory, though? Merlin's dad survived, and Ban wasn't evaporated even after just getting in.

I suppose that's fair. But, like I said, pretty much everything he does is a gag.

I'd argue it's casual, given that it was just a tap of his staff and he says 'play time is over' afterwards. But we can agree to disagree here.

Where? Plus, that wouldn't even suggest Elizabeth's powers were activating.

Seems good.
Ban got burned to ashes iirc Merlin’s Dad has great elemental resistances since He Is mainly magic based

let’s just lowball him to be sure i don’t have the Time to debate about Hawk especially when we agree to the fact that he is Massively inconsistant 😹 daddy hawk better Go get some feats in 4kota

I don't recall any of that, but ok.

Anyway, what do you think is best for Hawk's rating?

So Is everything done after Hawk ?

If so could you basically recap shortly everything ? So we can say if we agree to the entirety of the changes

Ok, I've pretty much completely finished.

Here's all of the sandboxes.

All of the blank entries are profiles that I plan to delete.

If I haven't included a profile, it's because I'm not really planning to change it (other than the ratings and some citations).

If I haven't included a profile, it's because I'm not really planning to change it (other than the ratings and some citations).
Love the « pre hormone » and « post hormone » keys for Percy 😭😹

I agree with the new scalings

Also what about creating a comp profile for the Dawn Roar it would be more interesting and a compilation of ALL their abilities and stats in a single page

We could do the same With low tier Demons like Blue, Ochre etc… since i dont think individual profiles interest people a lot for these characters

team profiles are the worst thing to happen to this wiki

The lesser demons don't really have any problem with their ratings and scale to a lot of characters, so I think they're fine as is.

team profiles are the worst thing to happen to this wiki

The lesser demons don't really have any problem with their ratings and scale to a lot of characters, so I think they're fine as is.
I’m not talking about a team profile (Or maybe i am without realizing)

But the idea was to make a profile like this

Demons

« quick description about demon race and pictures »

Individual abilities for each demons + Link to demon clan physiology

Then the AP part

like:
1-A With red Demons High 1-A with Albions 0 with Indura

Same With dura Speed LS and other stats

and a skill section that specify the strength of the différent types (speed for Blue demons etc…)

We Would be able to centralize every Low ranked demons in 1 page that Would be imo a bit more interesting since it compiles more informations from profiles that are individually hollow and boring

But i didn’t really see anything like this before so idek if it’s possible or if we are allowed to do this

I’m not talking about a team profile (Or maybe i am without realizing)

But the idea was to make a profile like this

Demons

« quick description about demon race and pictures »

Individual abilities for each demons + Link to demon clan physiology

Then the AP part

like:
1-A With red Demons High 1-A with Albions 0 with Indura

Same With dura Speed LS and other stats

and a skill section that specify the strength of the différent types (speed for Blue demons etc…)

We Would be able to centralize every Low ranked demons in 1 page that Would be imo a bit more interesting since it compiles more informations from profiles that are individually hollow and boring

But i didn’t really see anything like this before so idek if it’s possible or if we are allowed to do this
You mean something like this?

You mean something like this?

Yeah that’s basically what i thought about but it’s even better With the Kardashev lvl etc…

That's called a civilization profile (the best thing to ever happen to this wiki).

I'd still say it's more convenient to have just the pages alone or both rather than just the team/civilization profile.

That's called a civilization profile (the best thing to ever happen to this wiki).

I'd still say it's more convenient to have just the pages alone or both rather than just the team/civilization profile.
Okay we’ll see after the upgrades anyway

So are We finished With the AP ?
Or you want to add something ?

Yeah, we don't know exactly what Sins he's referring to, or if it's as a whole.

There were similar statements about Zaratras and the Sins at a time when Meliodas had his unsealed power, Merlin/Escanor were members, and Gowther had a strength level of 500.

There were similar statements about Zaratras and the Sins at a time when Meliodas had his unsealed power, Merlin/Escanor were members, and Gowther had a strength level of 500.
Yeah he Is close to Meliodas power We don’t know if the other sins evolved but he 100% is among the strongest ones (Hope Ban is stronger it Would be cool)

When will the speed part come out ?

Also is the Meliodas vs Ban fight in the perfect cube canon ?

After LS part.

Wasn't that anime only? If so, then it's non-canon.
Yeah seems non canon

I have a general question tho

What if an entire cosmology composed of multiple universes was holding inside a book that people view as fiction and can enter.

Would it be considered as Low Complex in any cases ?

It died because I'm only leaving it open until the next thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back