• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT AP Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I count around 11-12 Full Counters.

I say 11 to 12, because the 8 and 9th could be the same one, but likely aren't due to the extreme angle (which possibly even boosts this to 13).

As such, I'll just stick to 12.

824.4 (The Ultimate One) + 412.2 (AM Mel) + 412.2 (King) + 412.2 (Ban) + 82.44 (Diane w/Gideon) = 2.14344 petatons.

2.14 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 = 8.78 Exatons (Multi-Continent level)
-Byasura

Idk last time I checked 4kota Arthur is Continent level and Meliodas scales

My apologies. I had a power outage and couldn't respond in time.
Idk last time I checked 4kota Arthur is Continent level and Meliodas scales
LotL and Chaos are MCL. However, Arthur isn't physically, and even Arthur himself/Lancelot both say that he's more powerful with Chaos.

This is really why I think Chaos wasn't at full power here.

Chaos is > Lancelot/Arthur, yet Meliodas could counter it with moderate effort.
While holding back He Is supposed to be able to win a fight against Arthur And Arthur himself said that Lancelot fall short in comparison with Meli

Lance survived this hit Mel countered it

Chaos subcounsciously defends it’s master it’s his only will i don’t think he would lower his own power but ig we’ll see later

Anyway Meli solos ez

I forgot about Elaine's durability.

At least City level (Should not be weaker than her own attacks. Even weaker Fairies survived hits from an Albion with heavy injuries. Note that her resurrection at Melascula's hands also empowered her compared to when she was originally killed)

Firstly, no they didn't. Secondly, she got one-shot by a Red Demon. Third, Gerheade is weaker and was going to impale her. Lastly, citation on her becoming more powerful?

Cope + L + ratio + we need a new rating.

Any ideas? If not, her dura will be Unknown.

Last edited:
I forgot about Elaine's durability.

At least City level (Should not be weaker than her own attacks. Even weaker Fairies survived hits from an Albion with heavy injuries. Note that her resurrection at Melascula's hands also empowered her compared to when she was originally killed)

Firstly, no they didn't. Secondly, she got one-shot by a Red Demon. Third, Gerheade is weaker and was going to impale her. Lastly, citation on her becoming more powerful?

Cope + L + ratio + we need a new rating.

Any ideas? If not, her dura will be Unknown.
Isn’t a dead body like weaker than a functional one ?😭

Unknown seems fair i don’t remember her having any real feats in terms of durability

I mean yeah, but fairies aren't stated to have durability proportional to their magic power and don't physically degrade, so it's not as if the substance itself would drastically weaken.

I mean yeah, but fairies aren't stated to have durability proportional to their magic power and don't physically degrade, so it's not as if the substance itself would drastically weaken.
Anyway she got one taped by Red demon so Yeah she shouldn’t scale

I think there's lots of mid/high-tier Holy Knights that scale to them. Even if not, I don't see a point in deleting their page like Calmadios.

I can't say the same about Green Demons, who don't even get killed onscreen, IIRC.

Edit: I'm asking for them and White Demons to get deleted.

Last edited:
Okay Quick fix for CBL Scaling

Demon Realm Invasion

1st Demon Mark Zeldris: 206 Tt(Downscaled from 2nd Mark Zeldris) -(High 6-B)

Enchanted 1st Mark Zeldris: 2.06 Pt (6-A)

Dahila's Armour Form Durability: At least 2.06Pt(6-A)

2nd Demon Mark Meliodas: At least 2.06Pt (6-A)

Supreme Deity Fight

2nd Demon Mark Zeldris: 2.06 Pt(6-A), 20.6 with Enchantments (High 6-A)

2nd Demon Mark Meliodas: 2.06 Pt(6-A), 20.6 with Enchantments (High 6-A)

50% Supreme Deity: At least 2.06Pt(6-A), 4.16 Pt Durability(6-A+). 20.6Pt Durability with Barriers (High 6-A)

Tyrant Killing= 82.4 Pt (High 6-A)

Other Characters who scale to this

2.06 Pt
= King, Ban, Cath Palug, Wild (6-A)

4.12 PT= Escanor, 100% Deities (6-A+)

I'm really considering 2 keys for this movie. Zeldris goes from struggling with Dahila to keeping up with Meliodas who dominated Dahila, and is fighting against the Supreme Deity

Gonna test my Luck here

2nd Mark Meliodas: 2.06 Pt (6-A)

1st Mark Meliodas: 1.03 Pt (6-A)

Base Meliodas: 515 Tt (High 6-B)
Bump + Stay or Scratch?

I never really gave a reasoning as to why I think Zeldris should get a new key but my reasons are.

1. He goes from struggling against Dahila in his first mark to keeping up with and fighting with Meliodas in his second mark (which is apparently just a 2× difference from his first mark) against the Supreme Deity. The same Meliodas that effortless stomps dahila.

2. Casually parries a barrage of Supreme Deity attacks which supports him being on the same level as Meliodas and Supreme Deity level which he obviously wasn't.

Him not getting a second key can lead to potential arguments like Dahila now scaling to the Supreme Deity which is just not right and not supported.

Scratch. It's just one of those instances where Nabaka forgets shit.

This same Meliodas had to go 2nd Mark against them in the first place, immediately after being defeated, and was always portrayed as being on the same level as Dubs and Dahlia since they stomp and get stomped to the same extent by both Meliodas and Zeldris.

Mel and Zel exclusively use their 2nd Marks and combos against SD. They don't parry anything. So amped Dubs and Dahlia are just under half as strong as SD, which isn't remotely contradicted.

Last edited:
I don't see how dubs and dahila are portrayed to being on the same level when Meliodas specifically mentions dubs not being a fighter.
I'm really not sold on getting "beat up to the same extent stuff" Idk it just seems like a dodgy way.

Infact the first time Meliodas gets defeated was because of Dubs hax, I don't doubt Meliodas being significantly stronger physically than dubs.

Zeldris definitely shown to parry off one or two light attacks by the Supreme Deity.

How exactly is amped dahila even being half of the supreme deity not contradicted? The same dahila who gets dogged on by Meliodas who goes on to struggle against the Supreme Deity.

Speaking of which when Meliodas uses am Enchanted attack, it looks like the supreme deity is pushing back against it rather than just outright tanking it, can this be used for ap?

I don't see how dubs and dahila are portrayed to being on the same level when Meliodas specifically mentions dubs not being a fighter.
He still has tons of weaponry, like a Sacred Treasure superior to Lostvayne that trapped Meliodas.
I'm really not sold on getting "beat up to the same extent stuff" Idk it just seems like a dodgy way.
Not really. Meliodas got stomped by Dubs, Zeldris got stomped by Dahlia. They swapped with 2nd Mark, and did stomping without killing them.

It's pretty obvious from their fight scenes that Dubs ~ Dahlia ~ Meliodas ~ Zeldris.
Infact the first time Meliodas gets defeated was because of Dubs hax, I don't doubt Meliodas being significantly stronger physically than dubs.
I'm not talking in terms of physical strength, I'm talking in terms of firepower.
Zeldris definitely shown to parry off one or two light attacks by the Supreme Deity.
I thought you meant something else, not the massive light projectile spam that's not at all portrayed as being on the same level as her lightning or charged attacks, and still causes them to struggle.
How exactly is amped dahila even being half of the supreme deity not contradicted? The same dahila who gets dogged on by Meliodas who goes on to struggle against the Supreme Deity.
You're still not explaining how that's a contradiction. Why is it actually contradictory for him to be less than 1/2th Supreme Deity and one-shot by opponents weaker than her physically?
Speaking of which when Meliodas uses am Enchanted attack, it looks like the supreme deity is pushing back against it rather than just outright tanking it, can this be used for ap?
That's just her barriers. Plus, it's kind of circular scaling if you want to scale Mel and Zel to them.

He still has tons of weaponry, like a Sacred Treasure superior to Lostvayne that trapped Meliodas.
I thought that's more of a hax thing than an ap thing?
Not really. Meliodas got stomped by Dubs, Zeldris got stomped by Dahlia. They swapped with 2nd Mark, and did stomping without killing them.
Yeah he did get stomped by Dubs but the only reason why is due to his control over lostvayne, which is emphasized enough in the movie rather than Dubs outright just stomping him like how zeldris got stomped.
I'm not talking in terms of physical strength, I'm talking in terms of firepower.
So you mean like with his weapons or something like that?
You're still not explaining how that's a contradiction. Why is it actually contradictory for him to be less than 1/2th Supreme Deity and one-shot by opponents weaker than her physically?
Oh I thought you meant dahila being 1/2 the strength of the supreme deity rather than less. But it's contradictory that he would get one shotted by Meliodas, then Meliodas in the same form and everything and even with an enchanted attack still struggles against the supreme deity.
That's just her barriers. Plus, it's kind of circular scaling if you want to scale Mel and Zel to them.
No, I'm not trying to scale Mel and Zel to it. Also aren't her barriers per se the one that's impervious to physical attacks?

I was gonna suggest 50% Deities would scale to his value but i could see potential problems with this angle.

I thought that's more of a hax thing than an ap thing?

Yeah he did get stomped by Dubs but the only reason why is due to his control over lostvayne, which is emphasized enough in the movie rather than Dubs outright just stomping him like how zeldris got stomped.
I sincerely doubt because of how surprised he is when 2nd Mark Zeldris destroys his ultimate attack.

Also, Dubs survived that beating, and it was Zeldris/Meliodas' 1st Marks at the very least. So he'd certainly scale in terms of dura.
So you mean like with his weapons or something like that?
Yes.
Oh I thought you meant dahila being 1/2 the strength of the supreme deity rather than less.
Dahlia just scales to 1st Mark Zeldris and Meliodas, which puts him at that level.
But it's contradictory that he would get one shotted by Meliodas, then Meliodas in the same form and everything and even with an enchanted attack still struggles against the supreme deity.
Meliodas struggled against her barrier. When Meliodas and Zeldris' combo broke through the barrier, it wiped away half her body (which took her own FC'd magical attack with 0 damage) from a distance. Clearly they're >> SD with combos.
No, I'm not trying to scale Mel and Zel to it. Also aren't her barriers per se the one that's impervious to physical attacks?
Barriers were repelling Meliodas' next combo, so physical attacks does include enchanter.
I was gonna suggest 50% Deities would scale to his value but i could see potential problems with this angle.
SD also took her FC with no damage.

Last edited:
I sincerely doubt because of how surprised he is when 2nd Mark Zeldris destroys his ultimate attack.

Also, Dubs survived that beating, and it was Zeldris/Meliodas' 1st Marks at the very least. So he'd certainly scale in terms of dura.
Barely survived, his shield got cracked open after single strike and got nuked by Ominous Nebula.

Actually never mind he survives the initial attack (barely) with his shield. But his "finest work" couldn't even scratch Zeldris.

Anyway, I'm going to bed.

I wanted to have the rest done today. But I've been having some long ass work days recently.

Gonna be honest here, the Dawn Roar and Dale's profiles are kind of shit.

- Let's go over Hugo and Jillian first.

Was uninjured after taking an attack from unarmed Sealed Base Meliodas

What they really did was take Meliodas bouncing between them. It wasn't at all a dedicated blow. Hugo can hardly take hits from even suppressed King, and got his arm lopped off by Simon.

- Now for Weinheidt.

Should be comparable to his fellow Dawn Roar members

That's entirely speculation. Weinheidt literally does/has nothing to suggest he's on par with any of the other members physically, especially since there isn't some general level to begin with.

- Simon

Along with Slader, killed a Copper Demon, among with other lesser demons

Unlike with Jericho's ice powers, it's literally impossible to tell who actually killed the Demons here (it may have even been an amped Knight). Plus, we don't even know how strong Simon really was at that point, especially since half of Liones' Holy Knights were amped by Cheat Hope to the point where Deathpierce (someone with a 540 physical strength) and Waillo (840) could harm Copper Demons, while unnamed characters could content with lesser demons.

- Dale

Has a far higher overall power level than Dogedo, nearly equal to Guila

That's just his overall power level. We don't know the individual categories.

Took attacks from Dawn Roar, including Slader, who could defeat his first unsealed form, and was ready to keep fighting without issue

First off, this is just massive amounts of circular scaling with all the other characters.

Secondly, Dale objectively couldn't withstand any hits from Slader. The profiles even mention that the rest of the Dawn Roar, who were weaker than Slader, could harm him extensively.

The fact that Weinheidt's arrow, which was easily caught by a 500 physical strength Gowther, was going to kill Dale should show the gap between these characters and Slader's 930 strength.

Should be comparable to his own durability

Aside from maybe threatening Slader, he's done nothing to prove that.

I'm thinking of completely revising Dale and just deleting the non-Slader Dawn Roars. If not, we should seriously look into how durable Gowther's armour is.

Last edited:
That's the point of these revisions.

I'm making the sandboxes, and then doing all of the changes at once.

If a character gets deleted, that's one less to revise.

That's not to say I won't finish off the other profiles simultaneously.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back