• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was Caramel Man 1. He did that and didn't deal any lasting damage on her. Besides hitting the Moon from Earth was more like a space warp rather than durability negation(& they usually use this on celestial bodies anyways).
The one I was talking was Caramel Man 7. He sent her flying with with 1 blow slightly suprising her(even she admitted he was strong), breaking her apart with his next hit. He doesn't even flinch when she runs towards him for a headbutt & later blasting him with the N'Cha Cannon. He no sold Obotchaman's attack & oneshot him with his energy bazooka. Even his chapter description promotes his great strength, so yeah strength defenetly played a big factor here.
Oh I got the fights mixed up. In terms of this fight. It would be strength + Toonforce. One of the hits in the chapter was her getting launched through manga panels and that's one of the instances where she said he's strong. Plus he would have to surpass her invulnerability, she just took 0 damage from attacks and tanked attacks from Toribot before, which are both on the invulnerability album. So imo I would just say it's both that defeated her in this instance.
Noice! But 1 question: Couldn't she have gotten over time?
Before making Obotchanman, Mashirito made several x-ray photos on Arale body parts, explaining why they've simular power levels. Caramel Man 7 was stronger than them(5 & 6 didn't have combat purpose so i didn't count them). You would expect the more advanced models after 7 would stomp her but not really. Great Caramel Man was stronger than her but not by much, at least not as much compared to the last model(a bad look for him considering he was equipped with a super battery that makes robots 10 thousand times more powerful). She also made quick work of both Caramel Man 10 & 22. So she maybe got stronger as she's fighting robots potentially stronger that the one that stomped her in the past.
Imo it just seems like she is as strong as she wants to be. The Statistics Amplification of getting 100x stronger instantly kind of supports that. Or in general Arale just being on a higher levels like against Goku and Vegeta. So like for her 4-c key I doubt she would be limited to that. She could probably just bump up to 3-a if she wanted.

We've added her companions abilities from when she went into the Dragon Quest game. As well as we're discussing stats for her.
when did yall add them, on the OP or one of the draft? If the latter, can you send it please ?

Also, if she's scaling to the top tiers of dragon quest, would she able to access said tiers whenever she's in game, or she will be in those tiers normally?

when did yall add them, on the OP or one of the draft? If the latter, can you send it please ?

Also, if she's scaling to the top tiers of dragon quest, would she able to access said tiers whenever she's in game, or she will be in those tiers normally?

I've been updating mine as well. Mine has the source for her companions abilities If you want to look at that. https://character-stats-and-profiles.fandom.com/wiki/Arale_Norimaki_(Canon)/ArmBill#Normal_State

She should be able to access the tier normally. Since she just used her own abilities for that chapter. Besides when used the companions and learned spells.

We've added her companions abilities from when she went into the Dragon Quest game. As well as we're discussing stats for her.
Did a staff accept those Dragon Quest stuff, cause idk they seem kinda sus. And if they did, it needs to come under a new key completely, and also some scans to back them up. Although I think they should be removed 100%

I've been updating mine as well. Mine has the source for her companions abilities If you want to look at that. https://character-stats-and-profiles.fandom.com/wiki/Arale_Norimaki_(Canon)/ArmBill#Normal_State

She should be able to access the tier normally. Since she just used her own abilities for that chapter. Besides when used the companions and learned spells.
Much appreciated, another question, wouldn't the reality machine get plot manipulation too since it was able to copy a page of the manga, or it already has it?

Why should they be removed?
Right, for starters;
  • Lack of scans for that
  • It happens inside a game, so that's more of an immersion thing and this is one hyper-specific scenario of immersion.

As I said, if others want to keep it, sure, but should come under a separate key. Perhaps with its own set of statistics.

Right, for starters;
  • Lack of scans for that
  • It happens inside a game, so that's more of an immersion thing and this is one hyper-specific scenario of immersion.

As I said, if others want to keep it, sure, but should come under a separate key. Perhaps with its own set of statistics.
Nvm, I thought you meant that it shouldn't be useable at all.
I'm kinda neutral on the matter if her stats should be separated.
Whatever the staff and knowledgeable people decide is fine by me. Quick question, would she retain all of her abilities if we seperate tabs? since nothing indicates she lost them at all. Tho this is also up to debate and I'm fine with either.
Thanks for answering my question!

Quick question, would she retain all of her abilities if we seperate tabs?
base abilities such as intelligence should remain, but others are up for debate. I would like to see more scans of her inside the DQ game to make up my mind.

I am fine with Confluctor's conclusions above.

I've recommended a feat and citation tab should be added to the blog. Akin to the page I made. I have the source for her dq companions on there at the bottom of the page.

I might have a solution, albeit it might not appeal to everyone.
Can't we just have a key for normal arale, and a seperate key for "game arale"? like how we ddivide keys with base goku and MUI?
Wait why are we giving Arale a list of hax from a completely different series she never uses?
Well, this is up to the knowledge people to inform you, but I think it's likely due to her in game being able to break the "system" and summon multiple characters in game, thus she can summon those characters To fight along side of her. [It's even pointed out that she broke the system and was able to have much more summons or party members (s) more than the game allows for]. Tho I don't know if she can use those abilities without summoning characters, my assumption is likely no.

Much appreciated, another question, wouldn't the reality machine get plot manipulation too since it was able to copy a page of the manga, or it already has it?
Probably. But only limited.
I might have a solution, albeit it might not appeal to everyone.
Can't we just have a key for normal arale, and a seperate key for "game arale"? like how we ddivide keys with base goku and MUI?
Do we know the tier for the companions?
Well, this is up to the knowledge people to inform you, but I think it's likely due to her in game being able to break the "system" and summon multiple characters in game, thus she can summon those characters To fight along side of her. [It's even pointed out that she broke the system and was able to have much more summons or party members (s) more than the game allows for]. Tho I don't know if she can use those abilities without summoning characters, my assumption is likely no.
Theoretically she could with power Mimicry. Since she copied the zoom power. But I'm not gonna assume and say she can for the profile.

As I said, it's more of an immersion feat. As I mentioned earlier, immersion is fine and also data manip of sort too. But cross scaling abilities like this... Eh, not so much.

The way the blog treats this as if it's a similar case as Kirito from SAO. That's completely different from this. This is standard immersion with certain resistances.

As I said, it's more of an immersion feat. As I mentioned earlier, immersion is fine and also data manip of sort too. But cross scaling abilities like this... Eh, not so much.

The way the blog treats this as if it's a similar case as Kirito from SAO. That's completely different from this. This is standard immersion with certain resistances.
But we can't just throw away the abilities she showcased. Can't we put something "she can have these abilities when she gets into dragon quest." Plus have a seperate key for her.

Oh I got the fights mixed up. In terms of this fight. It would be strength + Toonforce. One of the hits in the chapter was her getting launched through manga panels and that's one of the instances where she said he's strong. Plus he would have to surpass her invulnerability, she just took 0 damage from attacks and tanked attacks from Toribot before, which are both on the invulnerability album. So imo I would just say it's both that defeated her in this instance.
Not in the anime versions. Isn't busting manga pannels like sth very easy on the verse. She took a fall that broke a pannel with no damage, casually busted several of them with her head & she threw some guy thru pannels(also that was the only gag he had while his other attacks did more damage without defying physics). The gag aspect is less important for him than his physical might. About taking 0 damage from in Dragon Quest, in some videogames in rare occassion a character can get 0 damage from certain attacks depending on stats & whatnot. The thing about Tori is that he's inncosistent.
Edit: Wait is it true that it is impossible to take zero damage in damge that game? That some good Data/Law Manip & Resistance!
Imo it just seems like she is as strong as she wants to be. The Statistics Amplification of getting 100x stronger instantly kind of supports that. Or in general Arale just being on a higher levels like against Goku and Vegeta. So like for her 4-c key I doubt she would be limited to that. She could probably just bump up to 3-a if she wanted.
A bit of nlf. She showed that Stat Amping ~3 decades after that fight. There's is also a chance she was holding with Goku in her 1st attack. Hmmm, her being on their level in general. Well there was that reality machine feat so maybe...?

Yeah Data Manipulation should be added back to the blog. The abilites Via the monsters I dont really mind if it's there are not. Although I do feel it's fine to be there. Plus Arale has shown to make fictional things real.

Not in the anime versions. Isn't busting manga pannels like sth very easy on the verse. She took a fall that broke a pannel with no damage, casually busted several of them with her head & she threw some guy thru pannels(also that was the only gag he had while his other attacks did more damage without defying physics). The gag aspect is less important for him than his physical might. About taking 0 damage from in Dragon Quest, in some videogames in rare occassion a character can get 0 damage from certain attacks depending on stats & whatnot. The thing about Tori is that he's inncosistent.
Edit: Wait is it true that it is impossible to take zero damage in damge that game? That some good Data/Law Manip & Resistance!

A bit of nlf. She showed that Stat Amping ~3 decades after that fight. There's is also a chance she was holding with Goku in her 1st attack. Hmmm, her being on their level in general. Well there was that reality machine feat so maybe...?
Wait she takes Zero damage in the game? This either could be proof that she still retains her powers, or it's an op law manipulation feat

Yeah Data Manipulation should be added back to the blog. The abilites Via the monsters I dont really mind if it's there are not. Although I do feel it's fine to be there. Plus Arale has shown to make fictional things real.
Again, can't just give her a seperate key with her canon+ game powers and summons? I feel that could solve the problem , plus a note that states if she can enter dragon quest, she can get those abilities .

For Dragonquest, I've asked people and done some research. As far as I know it's impossible to take 0 damage. You can only up the chance of it not hitting.

it is indeed strength but it's propagated by toonforce like I said. Which is why I said it's not just a strength thing. But iirc your point about the strength thing was relating to the sebei Beerus thing. But he only saw him use hax and heard the goku comment I believe anyways.
Well you also gotta think of this way. She never had a set power and is consistantenly asspulling to higher levels.

Last edited:
Wait she takes Zero damage in the game? This either could be proof that she still retains her powers, or it's an op law manipulation feat
Yeah, probably both in a way. Since she just reality warped that whole chapter.
Again, can't just give her a seperate key with her canon+ game powers and summons? I feel that could solve the problem , plus a note that states if she can enter dragon quest, she can get those abilities .
I dont mind. Although I feel like she could use the copied powers on her regular key. Since she can make fictional things real by herself and with equipment. Plus power Mimicry.

That would be subjective reality.

But we can't just throw away the abilities she showcased. Can't we put something "she can have these abilities when she gets into dragon quest." Plus have a seperate key for her.
I personally think it's rather stupid for this cross scaling abilities to exist. Especially since data manipulation and immersion covers it.

But if you guys really want to include these abilities, which I think is wrong to do so, then a separate key can work. And of course you cannot cross scale her statistics from game characters, because lore and gameplay are different.

Yeah, probably both in a way. Since she just reality warped that whole chapter.

I dont mind. Although I feel like she could use the copied powers on her regular key. Since she can make fictional things real by herself and with equipment. Plus power Mimicry.
Yeah, but I don't think the staff would accept it.
So the safest bet is to do this. "Seperate key : she attains all her og abilities + new abilities and summons." And have a note on each key that says "it's possible for arale to enter dragon quest to aquire such abilities."
I believe this option is the safest and requires less assumptions and guess works.
Also for her invulnerability in game, she takes 0 damage right? Does she get effected by the abilities or her invulnerability is just for physical stuff?

I personally think it's rather stupid for this cross scaling abilities to exist. Especially since data manipulation and immersion covers it.

But if you guys really want to include these abilities, which I think is wrong to do so, then a separate key can work. However, normal statistics and abilities might not apply to it. And of course you cannot cross scale her statistics from game characters, because lore and gameplay are different.
Actually why can't we? nothing proves she lost her abilities, infact she kept doing reality wrapping stuff across the chapter, indicating she hasn't lost her abilities, even her invulnerability [from what everyone said] is still there. It would require more assumptions to assume she lost her OG abilities, which never happened whenever she goes into a fictional world.

I know. I was just making the point that from what she shown she could probably make them real. But she probably wouldn't do it in character.

But if you guys really want to include these abilities, which I think is wrong to do so, then a separate key can work. However, normal statistics and abilities might not apply to it. And of course you cannot cross scale her statistics from game characters, because lore and gameplay are different.
It's already on a separate key for the abilities. The Gatchans one shotted the final boss though. The priest saying how strong you are would be connected to lore in a way. Plus they don't operate on the same gameplay style.
Can I get the chapter number so I can confirm it for myself?

Also I updated my post
Ch3 of brief return of dr slump.

Last edited:
Yeah, but I don't think the staff would accept it.
So the safest bet is to do this. "Seperate key : she attains all her og abilities + new abilities and summons." And have a note on each key that says "it's possible for arale to enter dragon quest to aquire such abilities."
I believe this option is the safest and requires less assumptions and guess works.
Also for her invulnerability in game, she takes 0 damage right? Does she get effected by the abilities or her invulnerability is just for physical stuff?
The invulnerability is only physical. Since it's only 1 ability she showed, besides summons I suppose.

It's on ************ , the chapter is fully translated in English kek.
Just type ************ on the google search bar, click on the first link. search for dr.slump, you'll see the return of dr.slump, it's chapter 3.
Alternatively, here it is.
Hope the link is working [it got ads, sorry]

Also, when Arale shot a blast from dqv that entered her real world 😩. Pretty good range feat.

For Dragonquest, I've asked people and done some research. As far as I know it's impossible to take 0 damage. You can only up the chance of it not hitting.

it is indeed strength but it's propagated by toonforce like I said. Which is why I said it's not just a strength thing. But iirc your point about the strength thing was relating to the sebei Beerus thing. But he only saw him use hax and heard the goku comment I believe anyways.
Am i smelling more pontential proof for making supernatural luck?

For me it looked bigger strength did most of the work than TF. We've seen people characters that defy physics to greater degree than him & don't have succes with her. Sth like that: Goku doesn't know everything her TF can do(like Plot hax for example), Senbei saw Beerus as way stronger than the sayains(explaining why he's actually worried this time) & that Beerus can erase things from existance(sth nb from Dr.Slump has resisted as far as i know)
Well you also gotta think of this way. She never had a set power and is consistantenly asspulling to higher levels.
So she's like Bugs Bunny as in her power varies? One moment he gets KOed by crashing into a tree; the next he no sells a planet obliterating weapon & pulls off deus ex-machinas.

• Page 4 - Not sure if this was already discussed, but she does it with the help of a machine.
  • Page 6 - ah, so this is where the jackpot feat comes from. Considering its vagueness, don't see how it can be used. Unless there is some special context in DQV which I don't know about.
    • also I think I see Bulma and Launch in this page lol. nice
  • Page 7 - The data manip feat is beginning to look kinda sus too ngl... I have zero knowledge about the games, so not sure how they work, but reading the manga, it doesn't seem that special. Ignoring the rules of the games is... not that special. We do it irl too. She is just doing side quests instead of following the right order of the story. And that's how the rule thing comes into play. By rules, they mean -> that she is not playing in the way you are meant if you want the story to progress further.
  • Page 8 - the part about changing the story can be used as evidence for plot manipulation. But it should be limited ngl.
  • Page 9 - can work as data manip tho.
  • Page 11 - Can't say she has her usual abilities. She didn't resist being frozen
  • Page 13 - limited plot manip through immersion
    • It happens through a chain reaction

Am i smelling more pontential proof for making supernatural luck?

For me it looked bigger strength did most of the work than TF. We've seen people characters that defy physics to greater degree than him & don't have succes with her. Sth like that: Goku doesn't know everything her TF can do(like Plot hax for example), Senbei saw Beerus as way stronger than the sayains(explaining why he's actually worried this time) & that Beerus can erase things from existance(sth nb from Dr.Slump has resisted as far as i know)

Actually I'm pretty sure he only saw Beerus knock off her head power wise. Which is something Vegeta did. So all he knew was the EE and Goku's comments.

If the plot Manipulation resistance let's her have resistances to lower forms of hax then she might resist EE in a way. Since she Tanked plot destruction.
So she's like Bugs Bunny as in her power varies? One moment he gets KOed by crashing into a tree; the next he no sells a planet obliterating weapon & pulls off deus ex-machinas.
I would say it's more akin to holding back. Since we don't know her full limits. According to Super probably below the gods.

On an off topic note:
why tf do we always manage to find new stuff to make her even more broken-
she needs to have an extra hax "the ability to make CTR and make her be even more broken".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back