• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Page 4 - Not sure if this was already discussed, but she does it with the help of a machine.
  • Page 6 - ah, so this is where the jackpot feat comes from. Considering its vagueness, don't see how it can be used. Unless there is some special context in DQV which I don't know about.
    • also I think I see Bulma and Launch in this page lol. nice
  • Page 7 - The data manip feat is beginning to look kinda sus too ngl... I have zero knowledge about the games, so not sure how they work, but reading the manga, it doesn't seem that special. Ignoring the rules of the games is... not that special. We do it irl too. She is just doing side quests instead of following the right order of the story. And that's how the rule thing comes into play. By rules, they mean -> that she is not playing in the way you are meant if you want the story to progress further.
  • Page 8 - the part about changing the story can be used as evidence for plot manipulation. But it should be limited ngl.
  • Page 9 - can work as data manip tho.
  • Page 11 - Can't say she has her usual abilities. She didn't resist being frozen
  • Page 13 - limited plot manip through immersion
    • It happens through a chain reaction
It's impossible in game to have that many companies or to take 0 damage. So it would be Data Manipulation/ Law Manipulation.

For her being frozen it probably just means its stronger than her resistance .

Also it does seems to be more proof for Plot Manipulation. Since she was the legendary hero and not the protagonist.

On an off topic note:
why tf do we always manage to find new stuff to make her even more broken-
she needs to have an extra hax "the ability to make CTR and make her be even more broken".
Well the fact that over 150 episodes of the anime is untranslated. As well as most of her sequel manga. There's is probably a plethora of abilities we could find once those are.

• Page 4 - Not sure if this was already discussed, but she does it with the help of a machine.
  • Page 6 - ah, so this is where the jackpot feat comes from. Considering its vagueness, don't see how it can be used. Unless there is some special context in DQV which I don't know about.
    • also I think I see Bulma and Launch in this page lol. nice
  • Page 7 - The data manip feat is beginning to look kinda sus too ngl... I have zero knowledge about the games, so not sure how they work, but reading the manga, it doesn't seem that special. Ignoring the rules of the games is... not that special. We do it irl too. She is just doing side quests instead of following the right order of the story. And that's how the rule thing comes into play. By rules, they mean -> that she is not playing in the way you are meant if you want the story to progress further.
  • Page 8 - the part about changing the story can be used as evidence for plot manipulation. But it should be limited ngl.
  • Page 9 - can work as data manip tho.
  • Page 11 - Can't say she has her usual abilities. She didn't resist being frozen
  • Page 13 - limited plot manip through immersion
    • It happens through a chain reaction
Actually , ignoring the system is when she goes about the party member limits I think. The limit is only 3, while she gets more than 10 iirc.
as for page 11, it could just be easily explained that the master has freezing hax which bypasses her resistance, doesn't seem like an anti feat, only a feat for the boss.
So her actual feats are invulnerability and ignoring the laws of dragon quest to get as many summons/party members as she wants, thus it's enough to warrant a separate key. Also Akira toriyama [who is the writer of dr.slump] worked on Dragon quest, that's why the art style between them is soo similar. Which helps solidifies her getting summons.

Well the fact that over 150 episodes of the anime is untranslated. As well as most of her sequel manga. There's is probably a plethora of abilities we could find once those are.
Yeah, I really can't imagine what other stuff is hidden.

Also it does seems to be more proof for Plot Manipulation. Since she was the legendary hero and not the protagonist.
Wouldn't it be passive plot manipulation, since the hero is destined to defeat the boss, and she just changed the narrative to have her defeat the boss. Which just another supporting evidence for her to get a seperate key. But I could be wrong since I'm not familiar With Dragon quest.

Yeah, I really can't imagine what other stuff is hidden.
Well I've been watching the anime and it feels like almost every episode has new feats. Its common for other characters to have dumb feats too.

Wouldn't it be passive plot manipulation, since the hero is destined to defeat the boss, and she just changed the narrative to have her defeat the boss. Which just another supporting evidence for her to get a seperate key. But I could be wrong since I'm not familiar With Dragon quest.
Idk tbh. It seems akin to other times she went into stories and changed the narrative.

Well I've been watching the anime and it feels like almost every episode has new feats. It'd common for other characters to have dumb feats too.

Idk tbh. It seems akin to other times she went into stories and changed the narrative.
Welp, quick research showed me that the hero is supposed to defeat the boss, so yes, she just changed the outcome of the entire plot. So it's either passive or active plot manipulation and it will be something like this. "Arale can actively/passively change the plot to suit her needs, she's done that to change the original plot of Dragon quest to have her defeat the boss instead of the hero."
should I make a small lists which showcases why this deserves its own key?

It's impossible in game to have that many companies or to take 0 damage. So it would be Data Manipulation/ Law Manipulation.

For her being frozen it probably just means its stronger than her resistance .
data manip maybe, law is a bit of a stretch tho

yes that works

Actually , ignoring the system is when she goes about the party member limits I think. The limit is only 3, while she gets more than 10 iirc.
could be simple hack

as for page 11, it could just be easily explained that the master has freezing hax which bypasses her resistance, doesn't seem like an anti feat, only a feat for the boss.
Was a joke, which is why I crossed it out

It is a chain reaction feat, but still, limited plot manip

data manip maybe, law is a bit of a stretch tho

yes that works

could be simple hack

Was a joke, which is why I crossed it out

It is a chain reaction feat, but still, limited plot manip
1- either works fine for me, it could be "date manipulation resistance and possibly law manipulation resistance". As a comprise, but it's fine if we don't include it, it's up to yall tbh.
2- Ofcourse it works, my words are absolute, now cook me some salads 😴.
3- just a feat of data manipulation resistance kek.
4- I am not entirely sure on limited, since she essentially changed the entire plot with her mere existence. But something like "Plot manipulation , overtime [And explain whatever it does]". Tho I will probably leave this up to yall, since in my opinion could be limited plot manipulation or full on plot manipulation, I'll remain neutral on it, but slightly leading to full on plot because of my bias, I confess.

4- I am not entirely sure on limited, since she essentially changed the entire plot with her mere existence. But something like "Plot manipulation , overtime [And explain whatever it does]". Tho I will probably leave this up to yall, since in my opinion could be limited plot manipulation or full on plot manipulation, I'll remain neutral on it, but slightly leading to full on plot because of my bias, I confess.
Just use it to substantiate her existing Plot Manipulation tbh.

I am not entirely sure on limited, since she essentially changed the entire plot with her mere existence. But something like "Plot manipulation , overtime [And explain whatever it does]". Tho I will probably leave this up to yall, since in my opinion could be limited plot manipulation or full on plot manipulation, I'll remain neutral on it, but slightly leading to full on plot because of my bias, I
Changing the plot of a fictional story doesn't grant plot manip fully. However, she does have plot manip already, so this would be kinda useless. And as I said, it's a chain reaction. Other people with immersion can do similar things. They are changing the plot slowly by bringing in changes because they can interact with the characters in a certain way.

Sure, but are all the feats going in there or just dq exclusive powers? Since I would say the Reality warping shenanigans are just apart of her arsenal.

I say law since they're rules placed on reality, which she changed.
DQV exclusive, since I don't think she replicates them after going outside, tho unless she did. For now, let's keep it exclusive but she can use them whenever she enters DQV.

Changing the plot of a fictional story doesn't grant plot manip fully. However, she does have plot manip already, so this would be kinda useless. And as I said, it's a chain reaction. Other people with immersion can do similar things. They are changing the plot slowly by bringing in changes because they can interact with the characters in a certain way.
You do actually bring a good point, would it be combat applicable or nah?

Actually I'm pretty sure he only saw Beerus knock off her head power wise. Which is something Vegeta did. So all he knew was the EE and Goku's comments.

If the plot Manipulation resistance let's her have resistances to lower forms of hax then she might resist EE in a way. Since she Tanked plot destruction.
Senbei wasn't there when Vegeta did that. Also it took Vegeta to kick her when she's distracted to do that while Beerus causlly did that without even touching her(+he knocked away Goku who was somewhat keeping up with her). Also he charged a normal ki attack, not hakai when he tried to kill her. Senbei would probably know from Bulma he's stronger than her(since she used his machine to summon Beerus to take care of Arale)+hypeman Whis' statemant"There's nth Uberchad Beerus can't destroy".

That doesn't work like that. You also got Looney Tunes characters who survived plot destruction multiple times but they still don't resist erasure. Not just from the animator/comic artist, but also from other characters inside the cartoon/comic.

DRAGON QUEST V:
I
n this key, arale will get new aabilities, while keeping her canon/OG abilities, so think of them as additional abilities.

Resistance to data manipulation and manipulation to it: Arale can resist the rules and system of them game and manipulates them to have unlimited companions, especially when the limit is only 3.

Summoning: Arale can summon all types of monster she defeated in her journey, they can summoned up at the same time.

The reason I didn't include any scans is because this was just a draft to show what she gets and how different she is. Please give me y'all input. I should note that she can access all of these abilities whenever she can enter DQV.

Last edited:
Senbei wasn't there when Vegeta did that. Also it took Vegeta to kick her when she's distracted to do that while Beerus causlly did that without even touching her(+he knocked away Goku who was somewhat keeping up with her). Also he charged a normal ki attack, not hakai when he tried to kill her. Senbei would probably know from Bulma he's stronger than her(since she used his machine to summon Beerus to take care of Arale)+hypeman Whis' statemant"There's nth Uberchad Beerus can't destroy".
Tbh it could be a combination of multiple factors on why he was worried . Since he was there for Goku's comment. Plus I do think Beerus is stronger. Since that was implied with the comments somewhat. Also, the comment might be a implication from the writers. Just how Vegeta knew what a gag character was randomly.
That doesn't work like that. You also got Looney Tunes characters who survived plot destruction multiple times but they still don't resist erasure. Not just from the animator/comic artist, but also from other characters inside the cartoon/comic.
Hmm. It could mean the erasure was stronger than that plot Destruction. Since If you destroy the plot you're technically erasing what's inside.
DRAGON QUEST V:
I
n this key, arale will get new aabilities, while keeping her canon/OG abilities, so think of them as additional abilities.

Resistance to data manipulation: Arale can resist the rules and system of them game to have unlimited companions, especially when the limit is only 3.

LIMITED PLOT MANIPULATION: Arale was able to change the entire narrative of DQV, from originally having the hero to defeat the boss, she instead defeated the boss, altho this process is due to her being an outside element and it's an overtime process. This is potentially non combat applicable.

I would say these are just apart of her arsenal though it's not like going gave her a resistance to hax or Plot Manipulation. She almost did the same plot feat in a storybook as well. Plus a resistance would only apply to her and not the companions. Since they would have to break code. So its Data Manipulation as well.
Summoning: Arale can summon all types of monster she defeated in her journey, they can summoned up at the same time.

The reason I didn't include any scans is because this was just a draft to show what she gets and how different she is. Please give me y'all input. I should note that she can access all of these abilities whenever she can enter DQV.
The summoning I agree

I mean technically she already has them, so just remove Plot, leave data and Summons, and resistance is only to hers ofcourse, does anyone have any objections? I will remove plot manipulation .

Tbh it could be a combination of multiple factors on why he was worried . Since he was there for Goku's comment. Plus I do think Beerus is stronger. Since that was implied with the comments somewhat. Also, the comment might be a implication from the writers. Just how Vegeta knew what a gag character was randomly.

Hmm. It could mean the erasure was stronger than that plot Destruction. Since If you destroy the plot you're technically erasing what's inside.

I would say these are just apart of her arsenal though it's not like going gave her a resistance to hax or Plot Manipulation. She almost did the same plot feat in a storybook as well. Plus a resistance would only apply to her and not the companions. Since they would have to break code. So its Data Manipulation as well.

The summoning I agree

I mean technically she already has them, so just remove Plot, leave data and Summons, and resistance is only to hers ofcourse, does anyone have any objections? I will remove plot manipulation .
I meant the companions can't just join her because of code. So it would be example of Data Manipulation, not just resistance.

Why would the resistance only be when she's in the game? She started resisting and manipulating right when she arrived. Unless I'm misunderstanding.

I meant the companions can't just join her because of code. So it would be example of Data Manipulation, not just resistance.

Why would the resistance only be when she's in the game? She started resisting and manipulating right when she arrived. Unless I'm misunderstanding.
Aight, I'll edit it.

Isn't that some kind of Time "Manipulation"? The story freezes when the film is cracked, although that's a chain reaction/domino effect. Is it worthy of being listed?
I mean, I can put which abilities or explain it properly if you give me exactly what happened.

The film reel was damaged so the story can't continue, but not everything was erased.
That's a good point.
The comment Goku was whispering to her when the were a couple meters away from him.
Tbh he wasn't even talking that quietly. Plus Senbei should have enhanced senses I'm pretty sure. Like in one of the chapters someone was on a space ship flying off talking to him and he responded to them.

That's a good point.
Thanks!
Tbh he wasn't even talking that quietly. Plus Senbei should have enhanced senses I'm pretty sure. Like in one of the chapters someone was on a space ship flying off talking to him and he responded to them.
Just slightly lower voice true & Senbei's attetion was on Beerus rather than Goku. Wait really? You sure it wasn't cross-panel 4th wall break that allowed him to do that or sth like that?

Thanks!

Just slightly lower voice true & Senbei's attetion was on Beerus rather than Goku. Wait really? You sure it wasn't cross-panel 4th wall break that allowed him to do that or sth like that?
Well after Beerus ate the candy. Arale said something and then everyone looked in that direction. Right after Goku said his statment without anyone else talking.

Not from what I remember. Plus there was another time where someone was talking outside his house and he was upstairs in bed and he heard them. So I think its probably fair to say sebei heard goku. Especially since I feel even with normal senses someone could probably hear Goku in that situation.

Alright i'll take your word for the good doctor's senses. BUT i still think Senbei was more worried about Beerus' power(Casually sent her+a guy keeping up with her flying without any effort or making contact with them) & erasure hax(We agreed that film reel feat doesn't give EE resistance also Senbei wasn't there when she did that) rather than Goku's statement(wWo doesn't know all her tricks).

On a sidenote does anyboy know where to watch these specials?

So what do you think that we should do here Confluctor? Just give Arale immersion and possibly data manipulation, rather than an extra key with all of her extra Dragon Quest abilities?

Yes, immersion works fine. Limited data manipulation and plot manipulation too. The latter would be very limited, but can be used as supporting evidence for her plot manip ability. She has tons of other plot manip feats already

Okay. That is probably fine to apply then, if there are no serious objections.

I'd rather wait for ArmBill's opinion, unless he already agreed, if that's the case, I don't object to this change.

Yes, immersion works fine. Limited data manipulation and plot manipulation too. The latter would be very limited, but can be used as supporting evidence for her plot manip ability. She has tons of other plot manip feats already
Heya Confluctor
Ive been sick most of yesterday so i could not really participate much

Can you give me a rundown on the important stuff you and others have discussed please?

Just that the dragon quest scaling doesn't work and should be removed. The whole dragon quest thing can just be immersion + limited data and limited plot manip. All I can remember ATM

Just that the dragon quest scaling doesn't work and should be removed. The whole dragon quest thing can just be immersion + limited data and limited plot manip. All I can remember ATM
Why wouldn't It work when she scales balanlty to nimzo? Or whatever his name that is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back