• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anti-Monitor Revision

Firestorm808:

I will unlock all three pages for you to edit then. Tell me here when you are done.

Last edited:
The World Forger's feat of replacing the local Multiverse with his own Multiverse should be considered as Low 1-C. Because his Multiverse has its own version of Hypertime and Apokolips, a higher vibratory world beyond normal space and time. This feat was made in the Sixth Dimension where he is much more powerful.

The In-Multiverse World Forger can:

* Can create a universe with every stroke of his hammer.

* Created the 52 universes of the local Multiverse.

* Shatter reality.
Shouldn't they be a low 1-C key on forger profile. Plus it's also stated he created countless universes also (the 6th dimensional multiverse)which Is 2-B.

1-A is likely a massive exaggeration for the World Forger, Anti-Monitor, and Monitor. Hopefully we will be able to correct it within the near future.

Except hypertime is now 2-C on this wiki🤣once I see that,I will just continue with my comicsvine.
Someone on Twitter just proved DC universes are actually high 1-B.

am tired as hell. Gonna get some sleep.

See you folks later in about an hour or 2.

The low 1-C’s should be unaffected right? Also iirc Ultra Monitor stated he’s stronger than AM has ever been so maybe just update that justification?
I don't know. The current justification for the Ultra-Monitor Low 1-C rating is that he fought on a par with Perpetua who was able to control Hypertime.

The problem is that the scan of Perpetua controlling Hypertime is vague. So I don't know if it can still be used to justify the rating of the Ultra-Monitor.

Last edited:
TDK’s justification seems more than enough: “At least Low Complex Multiverse level (After gaining the power of Doctor Manhattan and later the energy of every Crisis in history, the Darkest Knight caused reality to quake, the possibilities of Hypertime to die out and the last denizens of the Sphere of Gods to shudder at his power. His clash with Perpetua raged across every facet of reality and could collapse the Multiverse. Created the Last 52 Multiverse by opening his hand)”

TDK’s justification seems more than enough: “At least Low Complex Multiverse level (After gaining the power of Doctor Manhattan and later the energy of every Crisis in history, the Darkest Knight caused reality to quake, the possibilities of Hypertime to die out and the last denizens of the Sphere of Gods to shudder at his power. His clash with Perpetua raged across every facet of reality and could collapse the Multiverse. Created the Last 52 Multiverse by opening his hand)”
Agree, Darkest Knight, Golden Wonder Woman, Doctor Manhattan and Perpetua should stay Low 1-C

Well if someone wants to downgrade the low 1-C’s then they should make a seperate thread since it has no relation to this one. This one has been concluded and should be closed.

I will wait a bit for further input first.

There's still Barbatos who should be downgraded to 2-C and what do you think about the Ultra-Monitor?

@Antvasima do you mind if I add extra justifications for the Anti-Monitor, Monitor and the World Forger? I would like to add some of their feats.

Anti-Monitor: Defeated Pre-Crisis Superman easily.

Monitor: Created a Neitherverse that absorbed five universes.

World Forger: Created the 52 universes of the Orrery of Worlds.

Also, Superman (sun dips) should be downgraded as well.

Last edited:
Before everything gets closed, could Anti-Monitor be re-opened so I can change the format of the keys? Having 2-A twice in the same key doesn’t look very good. I think it should be something like:

2-C, higher after absorbing energy, 2-A via Anti-Matter Wave | 2-A

Within the Multiverse
| Dawn of Time

Apart from this 2-C general scaling given to all monitors,shouldn't they be keys for their feats as well?

Hmm we do currently have an inconsistency where World Forger doesn’t scale to a 2-A Superman, do we fix that in another thread?

@Antvasima do you mind if I add extra justifications for the Anti-Monitor, Monitor and the World Forger? I would like to add some of their feats.

World Forger: Created the 52 universes of the Orrery of Worlds.

Also, Superman (sun dips) should be downgraded as well.
There's still Barbatos who should be downgraded to 2-C and what do you think about the Ultra-Monitor?
Before everything gets closed, could Anti-Monitor be re-opened so I can change the format of the keys? Having 2-A twice in the same key doesn’t look very good. I think it should be something like:

Within the Multiverse
| Dawn of Time
Let's wait for Firestorm808 and the others.

Shouldn't they be a low 1-C key on forger profile. Plus it's also stated he created countless universes also (the 6th dimensional multiverse)which Is 2-B.
Well there's already the True State (Sixth Dimension) key on Alpheus' profile. The 1-A stats of this key are going to be revised eventually, not now but eventually.

I forgot to add him beating Supes.

Monitor did Earth 1 and 2. Harbinger added the last 3.

Within the Multiverse
| Dawn of Time
Those keys seem fine.

Firestorm808, if I unlock the Barbatos, Anti-Monitor, and Monitor profile pages, are you willing to appropriately adjust them?

Thank you. Tell me here when you are done.

Back