• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anti-Monitor Revision

Thank you.

Is there anything else that needs to get done here?

I think that I fixed the problem:

Long story short, in Dark Nights Metal they were gonna use the astral brain of the Anti Monitor to destroy the Dark Multiverse
Yeah, if Kendra would have shot pure antimatter from the Anti-Monitor's astral brain at the center of the Multiverse and the Dark Multiverse, it would destroy everything. This shouldn't be considered as a feat for the Anti-Monitor since it sounds more like antimatter + positive matter + dark matter = total annihilation rather than a feat for him.

I feel like Pre-Crisis Darkseid should be downgraded to 2-C as well since the Anti-Monitor (base form) should be superior to Darkseid.

But WF is now 2-C, which was what superman scaled to
The version superman damaged isn't the 2-C version,its the 1-A and that feat was always meant to be 1-A but they scaled it to his 2-A key at that time.

Read justice league 2018 from issue 19 and see for yourself that superman hit WF in the 6D.

Oh, I most definitely agree with the downgrade. 2A never made sense to me.

No opinion on the 6th dimension thing yet (i know it's the in the blog, but I still don't get why it's treated as a 1A realm...).

The multiverse within it was definitely not a 1-A realm at least, and DC Comics is currently likely insanely wanked for its higher tiers.

The multiverse within it was definitely not a 1-A realm at least, and DC Comics is currently likely insanely wanked for its higher tiers.
If you actually read that comic,you will know the multiverse they were in was in the 6D. And no one said the WF multiverse is 1A.
DC Comics is currently likely insanely wanked for its higher tiers.
Then you can make a CRT about it and correct it, After all you are a senior staff here.

We are preparing a CRT for it, but several of the participants have been very busy IRL, so it takes lots of time.

We are preparing a CRT for it, but several of the participants have been very busy IRL, so it takes lots of time.
Just so you know,the more you guys stall the more shit increases in most ongoing franchises e.g comic verses like image,dc and marvel and more.

Besides I don't even see doom patrol or retcon corp on this wiki,not that I care now.

Just so you know,the more you guys stall the more shit increases in most ongoing franchises e.g comic verses like image,dc and marvel and more.
I am not stalling. I am waiting for the others to get enough free time to finish their tasks.

This downgrade sucks just like all of you!

jkjk

anyway, in all seriousness, I’m neutral, but leaning towards agreeing. Good job to those that worked on it

Can somebody remind me what we currently need to do here please?

Okay. That is probably reasonable, but an explanation of the reasons would be appreciated.

Forget about the Omega Titans. Yeah, they should be downgraded to 2C as well.
Do you have a good rationale for it already, or should we wait until we finish our big DC Comics revision?

Okay. Would you be willing to handle it please?

Also, do I need to unlock any profile pages?

Okay. I have unlocked the page. Tell me here when you are done please.

Back