• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anti Monitor Help

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
I looked at the Anti Monitor profile to see how strong he is but I got confused. It says on his Attack power he devoured an infinite number of universes but how. Wouldn't he be devouring forever.

Also his durability says he absorbed the power of a near full Multiverse. If he davoured infinite how is it nearly. Or was that at a different time

I don't hate the Anti Monitor by the way I just don't understand.

I haven't read those comics, but is probably when there is said infinite that could mean countless, isn't like he is everytime devouring universes, sound like long time he devoured so many universes that the number of these are unknowned. But I could be wrong due I don't known about multiverse stuff

They should just say countless then. I mean how did lose if he was this powerful how did the specter gain enough power to defeat him.

Well, it was stated that he destroyed an infinite number of universes. I agree that the logic of the storyline that the DC heroes would be able to stop his advance, if he was capable of that scale of power, does not hold, however, as the speed would logically be far too quick to handle.

Back