• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maxwell profile rework

That statement doesn't seem to imply he traveled that distance in an incredibly short amount of time, one feels.
He says he smelt it and then came here, the starite was there only for a few minutes
and furthermore wasn't traveled by that guy specifically, rather the meteor he's... driving? Riding?
No idea how that meteor works but Green Lantern and the others seemingly reacted to it while it was falling, which should scale in some way to them

He says he smelt it and then came here, the starite was there only for a few minutes

No idea how that meteor works but Green Lantern and the others seemingly reacted to it while it was falling, which should scale in some way to them
I think the "seemingly reacted to it" point is kinda weak but if the starite only existed for a few minutes then that could work. I'm sorry to keep asking for scans for what are probably self-evident things in the context of actually playing the game, but I would like scans for that claim, too.

I think the "seemingly reacted to it" point is kinda weak but if the starite only existed for a few minutes then that could work. I'm sorry to keep asking for scans for what are probably self-evident things in the context of actually playing the game, but I would like scans for that claim, too.
We clearly see that Starite is not there

It suddenly appears when doppelganger comes

Larfleeze comes after you fight against doppelganger so thats at best like a few minutes

Why would the villians who want to take the starite bring the starite to the good guys...? They came there to take it just like Maxwell.
You just proved what I was saying though lol. They came to take the Starite. Which means it existed already. Which means Larfleeze could have smelled it before "a few minutes ago". Which means his journey may have been exponentially longer than that timeframe.

You just proved what I was saying though lol. They came to take the Starite. Which means it existed already.
Yet we clearly see its not there. It only appears when both parties reach that part.

They already knew it would be somewhere here but it only appears when both of them come.

Yet we clearly see its not there. It only appears when both parties reach that part.

They already knew it would be somewhere here but it only appears when both of them come.
Yeah, and that's fine- but if it already existed here, why do you assume that homeboy couldn't smell it at all until they had it in that specific spot? I don't understand that part.

Yeah, and that's fine- but if it already existed here, why do you assume that homeboy couldn't smell it at all until they had it in that specific spot? I don't understand that part.
I mean it suddenly pops up there with no explanation, they knew it was gonna pop up in each location which is why they race to get there first.

• Starites will appear in these locations
  • Both parties try to get there first
  • Both of them come at the same time and the starite seemingly just appears

Pulling randomly from the hat, @KingTempest you've been recruited.
Me of all people
Regarding what changes I can find:

• AP/Durability: Nukes aren't inherently 7-B, in fact most aren't that level. To my recollection the lowest real-world nukes are 8-B/8-A, whereas the strongest are 7-A; 7-B appears to be entirely arbitrarily chosen. Also no reason given to scale AP to durability (fighting comparable people to scale it back to him, for example). Regardless, nukes can certainly be lower- if it's an on-screen effect, I'd just calculate the actual blast if at all possible. The other AP changes are a bit scuffed (I prefer "Up to 2-A" rather than "Varies from 10-C to 2-A") but basically acceptable. I'd like a scan of him actually physically damaging the Anti-Monitor, since the 2-A rating is already accepted on the page before, just as durability.
  • Abstract Existence: REALLY don't think that by saying they're becoming what heroes represent that they mean actually becoming abstract manifestations of, for example, "quickness". These are just traits these heroes exemplify, and they are mimicking them to fight Anti-Monitor.
  • "Supernatural Dodging Skill"/Existence Erasure Resistance: The website hosting this image is down, but this links to Spatial Manipulation. Can you explain this? Ditto for the resistance, I note.
  • Acausality: I try not to tread into this area of the wiki as it is usually riddled with speculation and creative interpretations. I will say that I seem to recall, in the far-flung past, that we did not grant Acausality for moving in timeless voids. Otherwise I have about 600 pages to revise, harhar.
  • Non-Physical Interaction: Can you elaborate on what the game means by "conceptual"? The wiki page is terribly vague regarding this.
  • Resistances: I don't think that's resistance to petrification outright but rather the ability to still function while petrified (which is probably better in VS debate terms). Transmutation is fine, that isn't really Death Manipulation so much as another form of Transmutation that transforms you into a dead thing.
  • Telepathy/Info Analysis: No scans?
  • Conceptual Manipulation: You've changed it from Type 2 to Type 1, which does not appear to be supported by the context (as far as I can understand it, from the limited information given). The other contingent abilities seem to hinge on this as well so I suppose this goes for them too- I don't see anything that supports more than Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation.
  • Death Manipulation: As I disagree with the resistance, I would also disagree with this being 1 layer (and also I hate noting layers on pages)
  • Many Abilities: I don't understand the virtue of removing descriptions from most of these.
  • Power Bestowal: Gonna need scans for the abilities he can bestow.
  • Speed: Need an accepted calc on that end, although if the feat is as simple as you suggest it is then it is probably MFTL+, yeah.
  • Omniscience: I need proof of this.

You called us power abusers in this thread, actually. I take allegations of that pretty seriously, and in this instance you use it flippantly.

I couldn't for a period of time, I can now and am trying to discern what you're changing.
My view aligns with this

Back