• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maxwell profile rework

ShionAH

He/Him
New Maxwell Profile

Old Maxwell Profile

Some Changes
  • PnA
Extrasensory Perception (He is able to see and sense people that need help, he can also see tips to aid him in battle)
Acausality (Type 4, Is capable of fighting and being able to move in a void after Anti-Monitor erased all of existence)
Information Analysis, Telepathy (Is able to see what beings are made out of, what powers they have, what adjectives they have and what they are thinking)
Resistance to Petrification, Transmutation, Death Manipulation (Can still move as a stone, Maxwell is immune to the "Witch" who uses her spells to turn almost anyone she meets into a frog and to the "Vampire" who turns everyone they meet into a ghoul or another vampire)
'''With Items'''
Reality Warping Spatial Manipulation, Information Manipulation Conceptual Manipulation ('''4-D''', Type 2 Information Manipulation and Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation. He can manipulate, remove (to nullify abilities or passives), and add 'adjectives' onto objects, people and himself, which grant him a large variety of effects. Maxwell can also use Object Editor to create things which are completely new to the reality, he is able to manipulate concepts which was shown to exist even after the multiverse was erased, [https://scribblenauts.fandom.com/wiki/Conceptual he can also make stuff conceptual with the conceptual adjective])

Some minor stuff to adjectives like Death Hax having a layer since it nullifies Maxwells resistance

Some stuff for HaD

Abstract Existence(Type 2, Embodies the idea of [[Media:RCO008 1583585426.jpg|Hope and Determination]] which caused him to gain enough strenght to fight Anti-Monitor)
Supernatural Dodging Skill (Is able to [https://im.ge/i/PlsOkDhttps://im.ge/i/PlssQp dodge and outmaneuver Anti-Monitor] even though he was omnipresent at that point)
Resistance to Existence Erasure' ([https://im.ge/i/PlsaLP Tanked an energy beam from the Anti-Monitor] which can erase beings)
  • Stats
Possibly City Level since he can tank nukes, though since he can die to them if he is too close its a possibly

Massively FTL+ (Should be comparable Larfleeze who went from Vega System to Oa in a short period of time)

Last edited:
Went to have a look. It was rejected. Unanimously. Grow up.
You must have problems in your eyesight, no other way around it. The thing that was rejected was the 1-C. Literally read the title of that CRT.

This one removed that and is only upgrading the general style of the profile.

You must have problems in your eyesight, no other way around it. The thing that was rejected was the 1-C. Literally read the title of that CRT.

This one removed that and is only upgrading the profile.
True! And that is the old CRT you were referring to when you so cunningly said that staff members just like abusing their powers, which is why your old CRT was closed. I'll work on my eyesight while you work on your language comprehension skills.

It must be so convenient to assume nobody reads

Your sandbox gives me an error so I can't check the contents specifically, and you don't put them in the OP for some reason. What I can say is that Lephyr addressed the primary focal point (that is, using a one-sided crossover to support upgrades) and spoke on another specific point as well (Immeasurable speed).

You did indeed claim that there were things besides 1-C, only I currently can't actually see what those are (and possibly can't at all without digging through the history of the sandbox, if you've changed that, since again, you didn't put anything in the OP) but Lephyr addressed at least some of those.

If you want to be at least a bit more productive with this stuff, and this is honest advice in spite of the very silly behavior going on here, I advise you to give a rundown of what your CRT actually proposes in the future. It's entirely damn possible that Lephyr and co. just didn't see other slight changes given you reformatted the entire thing, and smart money says they aren't particularly familiar with a random video game. Just type out in the OP what you're actually wanting to change rather than playing Spot the Difference. Plus, if all of us staff really are just evil vile bastards plotting a coup against Scribblenauts of all verses, it will make it a lot harder to ignore your Objectively Correct Arguments.

If you want to be at least a bit more productive with this stuff, and this is honest advice in spite of the very silly behavior going on here, I advise you to give a rundown of what your CRT actually proposes in the future. It's entirely damn possible that Lephyr and co. just didn't see other slight changes given you reformatted the entire thing, and smart money says they aren't particularly familiar with a random video game. Just type out in the OP what you're actually wanting to change rather than playing Spot the Difference.
I am confused, you cannot see my blog? Thats weird.

I will add the stuff to the OP I guess.
Plus, if all of us staff really are just evil vile bastards plotting a coup against Scribblenauts of all verses, it will make it a lot harder to ignore your Objectively Correct Arguments.
I never said that. I simply said the closure was premature and was not needed. If I was really that angry at them I would have gone to HR.

Regarding what changes I can find:

• AP/Durability: Nukes aren't inherently 7-B, in fact most aren't that level. To my recollection the lowest real-world nukes are 8-B/8-A, whereas the strongest are 7-A; 7-B appears to be entirely arbitrarily chosen. Also no reason given to scale AP to durability (fighting comparable people to scale it back to him, for example). Regardless, nukes can certainly be lower- if it's an on-screen effect, I'd just calculate the actual blast if at all possible. The other AP changes are a bit scuffed (I prefer "Up to 2-A" rather than "Varies from 10-C to 2-A") but basically acceptable. I'd like a scan of him actually physically damaging the Anti-Monitor, since the 2-A rating is already accepted on the page before, just as durability.
  • Abstract Existence: REALLY don't think that by saying they're becoming what heroes represent that they mean actually becoming abstract manifestations of, for example, "quickness". These are just traits these heroes exemplify, and they are mimicking them to fight Anti-Monitor.
  • "Supernatural Dodging Skill"/Existence Erasure Resistance: The website hosting this image is down, but this links to Spatial Manipulation. Can you explain this? Ditto for the resistance, I note.
  • Acausality: I try not to tread into this area of the wiki as it is usually riddled with speculation and creative interpretations. I will say that I seem to recall, in the far-flung past, that we did not grant Acausality for moving in timeless voids. Otherwise I have about 600 pages to revise, harhar.
  • Non-Physical Interaction: Can you elaborate on what the game means by "conceptual"? The wiki page is terribly vague regarding this.
  • Resistances: I don't think that's resistance to petrification outright but rather the ability to still function while petrified (which is probably better in VS debate terms). Transmutation is fine, that isn't really Death Manipulation so much as another form of Transmutation that transforms you into a dead thing.
  • Telepathy/Info Analysis: No scans?
  • Conceptual Manipulation: You've changed it from Type 2 to Type 1, which does not appear to be supported by the context (as far as I can understand it, from the limited information given). The other contingent abilities seem to hinge on this as well so I suppose this goes for them too- I don't see anything that supports more than Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation.
  • Death Manipulation: As I disagree with the resistance, I would also disagree with this being 1 layer (and also I hate noting layers on pages)
  • Many Abilities: I don't understand the virtue of removing descriptions from most of these.
  • Power Bestowal: Gonna need scans for the abilities he can bestow.
  • Speed: Need an accepted calc on that end, although if the feat is as simple as you suggest it is then it is probably MFTL+, yeah.
  • Omniscience: I need proof of this.
I never said that. I simply said the closure was premature and was not needed. If I was really that angry at them I would have gone to HR.
You called us power abusers in this thread, actually. I take allegations of that pretty seriously, and in this instance you use it flippantly.

I am confused, you cannot see my blog? Thats weird.
I couldn't for a period of time, I can now and am trying to discern what you're changing.

Regarding what changes I can find:

• AP/Durability: Nukes aren't inherently 7-B, in fact most aren't that level. To my recollection the lowest real-world nukes are 8-B/8-A, whereas the strongest are 7-A; 7-B appears to be entirely arbitrarily chosen. Also no reason given to scale AP to durability (fighting comparable people to scale it back to him, for example). Regardless, nukes can certainly be lower- if it's an on-screen effect, I'd just calculate the actual blast if at all possible. The other AP changes are a bit scuffed (I prefer "Up to 2-A" rather than "Varies from 10-C to 2-A") but basically acceptable. I'd like a scan of him actually physically damaging the Anti-Monitor, since the 2-A rating is already accepted on the page before, just as durability.
I will give you some scans tomorrow, Maxwell can take hits from Anti Monitor and he can hurt and fight him in general, 7-B removal is fine
  • Abstract Existence: REALLY don't think that by saying they're becoming what heroes represent that they mean actually becoming abstract manifestations of, for example, "quickness". These are just traits these heroes exemplify, and they are mimicking them to fight Anti-Monitor.
They are adding the adjectives to themselves. Maxwell becomes Hope and Determination in a Conceptual and Information level, thats kinda how adjectives work
  • "Supernatural Dodging Skill"/Existence Erasure Resistance: The website hosting this image is down, but this links to Spatial Manipulation. Can you explain this?
He has shown to be able to dodge attacks from AM and even outmaneuver him, AM after erasing the multiverse states he “became everything” and I think implies he is everywhere too.
  • Ditto for the resistance, I note.
Seems like Imge is broken, he has a scan of taking a laser beam from AM who uses it to erase beings
  • Acausality: I try not to tread into this area of the wiki as it is usually riddled with speculation and creative interpretations. I will say that I seem to recall, in the far-flung past, that we did not grant Acausality for moving in timeless voids.
I mean how can Maxwell still work after the entire multiverse, time and space and everything is gone

I once saw someone get Aca 4 for being able to leave their space time continuum so
  • Non-Physical Interaction: Can you elaborate on what the game means by "conceptual"? The wiki page is terribly vague regarding this.
There is not much about it but adjectives in the game are considered to be what they should be no matter what, since we see in the comics that the things that cannot be done in game can be done in the lore which supports the fact thag the notebook is heavily nerfed in the game

So characters who gain “Conceptual” should be Conceptual since thats what it would happen.

This is kinda supported by the Ae 2, I can remove it tho since its vague
  • Transmutation is fine, that isn't really Death Manipulation so much as another form of Transmutation that transforms you into a dead thing.
I can swear turning things into skeleton or ghosts is considered Transmutation AND Death Manipulation lol
  • Telepathy/Info Analysis: No scans?
Here I guess, it happens for the entirety of the game tho

He can see adjectives of people (which again is limited because gameplay) and what they want or think about insantly
  • Conceptual Manipulation: You've changed it from Type 2 to Type 1, which does not appear to be supported by the context (as far as I can understand it, from the limited information given). The other contingent abilities seem to hinge on this as well so I suppose this goes for them too- I don't see anything that supports more than Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation.
If the concepts exist even after everything is destroyed doesnt that make them Type 1? Or am I getting it wrong
  • Many Abilities: I don't understand the virtue of removing descriptions from most of these.
Because they are explained here, I think it was better for explanations to be on the notebook itself rather than Maxwell since doppelganger also has
  • Power Bestowal: Gonna need scans for the abilities he can bestow.
They are adjectives
  • Speed: Need an accepted calc on that end, although if the feat is as simple as you suggest it is then it is probably MFTL+, yeah.
its a big space travel which we just give MFTL+ iirc
  • Omniscience: I need proof of this.
I dont understand, what proof do you want? He can simply make himself Omniscience with an adjective

They are adding the adjectives to themselves. Maxwell becomes Hope and Determination in a Conceptual and Information level, thats kinda how adjectives work
I don't believe that to be the case. From my searching online, adding the adjective does not make them that adjective- Maxwell is not Hope. He has the literal adjective Hope applied to him. He has hope. He is hopeful. If you assigned him the adjective "Tall", and he became taller, you probably wouldn't say "He is the conceptual universe-defining embodiment of tallness". You certainly wouldn't make that leap of logic for everything he applies his adjectives to.

He has shown to be able to dodge attacks from AM and even outmaneuver him, AM after erasing the multiverse states he “became everything” and I think implies he is everywhere too.
I think that's too large of a leap in logic to support.

I mean how can Maxwell still work after the entire multiverse, time and space and everything is gone

I once saw someone get Aca 4 for being able to leave their space time continuum so
Quite frankly, without the story offering insight on that, we don't know and the default assumption isn't that they must be acausal. It's a hugely abstract and theoretical scenario, this'n, so we can't really offer a default scenario to begin with. I reject it for now, others are free to not do so if our standard policy on this has changed since I last dealt with this (entirely possible).

There is not much about it but adjectives in the game are considered to be what they should be no matter what, since we see in the comics that the things that cannot be done in game can be done in the lore which supports the fact thag the notebook is heavily nerfed in the game

So characters who gain “Conceptual” should be Conceptual since thats what it would happen.

This is kinda supported by the Ae 2, I can remove it tho since its vague
I actually do think that this is a more sensible addition than Maxwell being abstract, but again I think it leaves something to be desired to be concretely defensible.

I can swear turning things into skeleton or ghosts is considered Transmutation AND Death Manipulation lol
In certain contexts, probably. But in this one I don't think as much- this is simply changing their adjectives to that, and removing said adjective would remove the "status" of being a skeleton or ghost, correct? It's similar to turning someone into a frog in most situations would require Biological Manipulation (or some flavor similar to it)- but here it is done via Transmutation, and so it is Transmutation.

Here I guess, it happens for the entirety of the game tho

He can see adjectives of people (which again is limited because gameplay) and what they want or think about insantly
You linked me a six hour video of the entire game. I asked for a scan
If the concepts exist even after everything is destroyed doesnt that make them Type 1? Or am I getting it wrong
Type 1 is moreso about its relationship to the universe: does it define it, is it transcendental above it, etc. In this case, Maxwell's adjectives are not ostensibly transcendent of the reality they define.

Because they are explained here, I think it was better for explanations to be on the notebook itself rather than Maxwell since doppelganger also has
Linking to the Notebook would be acceptable then.

They are adjectives
...So is everything else, I don't understand why you're telling me this.

its a big space travel which we just give MFTL+ iirc
We did at one point, these days I've never seen such a thing accepted without a calculation of some kind, although thinking on it, we may have a standard feat to cover it.

I dont understand, what proof do you want? He can simply make himself Omniscience with an adjective
Show me him doing that.

It's not like that anymore, unless you demonstrate that time is related to causality, etc.

For example in GOW, time, causality and destiny are intertwined from the sisters of destiny. So in GOW, being able to exist in a void would give type 4 acausuality.

I don't believe that to be the case. From my searching online, adding the adjective does not make them that adjective- Maxwell is not Hope. He has the literal adjective Hope applied to him. He has hope. He is hopeful. If you assigned him the adjective "Tall", and he became taller, you probably wouldn't say "He is the conceptual universe-defining embodiment of tallness". You certainly wouldn't make that leap of logic for everything he applies his adjectives to.
Hmm. Maybe you are right, I dont know I felt like it made sense

I will wait for further opinions
I think that's too large of a leap in logic to support.
Omnipresence character is dodged, What do you mean
In certain contexts, probably. But in this one I don't think as much- this is simply changing their adjectives to that, and removing said adjective would remove the "status" of being a skeleton or ghost, correct? It's similar to turning someone into a frog in most situations would require Biological Manipulation (or some flavor similar to it)- but here it is done via Transmutation, and so it is Transmutation.
Ah no you got it wrong, Vampire does not change their adjectives he turns them into ghost and skeletons

Maxwell cannot reverse it iirc

Only person who can affect adjectives is Maxwell
You linked me a six hour video of the entire game. I asked for a scan
Weird. I tried to give the timestamp yet it did not work.

1:23:02
Type 1 is moreso about its relationship to the universe: does it define it, is it transcendental above it, etc. In this case, Maxwell's adjectives are not ostensibly transcendent of the reality they define.
Okay thats fair, I will change the type
Linking to the Notebook would be acceptable then.
Its linked in his equipment
...So is everything else, I don't understand why you're telling me this.
You asked for scans in an adjective feat. There is like a billion adjectives, so I dont understand what ypu specifically want
We did at one point, these days I've never seen such a thing accepted without a calculation of some kind, although thinking on it, we may have a standard feat to cover it.
From what I know if the feat is like travelling from galaxy to another galaxy or just a generally long space travel in a short time they just slap a MFTL+ and leave it
Show me him doing that.
You mean the adjective?

If you really want scans for adjectives at most I can download the game and get some of the scans later this week

It's not like that anymore, unless you demonstrate that time is related to causality, etc.

For example in GOW, time, causality and destiny are intertwined from the sisters of destiny. So in GOW, being able to exist in a void would give type 4 acausuality.
but doesnt Causality need time to work?

Omnipresence character is dodged, What do you mean
Could you show me what is being dodged? You seem to be leaping to the assumption that: Character is omnipresent -> All attacks are omnipresent -> Must have used spatial manipulation to dodge it, but even then that doesn't make any sense. If the attack is omnipresent, then no amount of spatial manipulation will assist you. If the attack isn't omnipresent, then you don't need the ability to dodge. So without some substantiation from the game on him using spatial manipulation to dodge, I don't understand why you're giving it to him.

Ah no you got it wrong, Vampire does not change their adjectives he turns them into ghost and skeletons

Maxwell cannot reverse it iirc

Only person who can affect adjectives is Maxwell
I see. I'd shift to neutral regarding Death Manipulation, in that case- while vampirism does kill, I don't know if we'd really consider it outright Death Manip in most cases (rather just an inherently lethal attack, like poison). I understand, however, that Maxwell's verse probably doesn't expand on that notion and the mechanics of Vampirism.

Weird. I tried to give the timestamp yet it did not work.

1:23:02
Link still doesn't work, just checked the spot you said. Does the game ever explicitly say that telling someone is happy is done telepathically? The game's simplistic art style leaves a lot to be desired, is it not possible that Maxwell is simply looking at facial expressions/body language?

Its linked in his equipment
Yeah, but its clearer to put it after that block of abilities and say "via the Notebook" or "via writing adjectives in the Notebook" or what have you, since in your current draft you still explain other equipment in the P&A. I think a nod to how it is done is sufficient, is my point.

You asked for scans in an adjective feat. There is like a billion adjectives, so I dont understand what ypu specifically want
I want you to show me scans showing Maxwell bestowing, for example, Type 5 Immortality. That's a very hefty claim.

You mean the adjective?

If you really want scans for adjectives at most I can download the game and get some of the scans later this week
Yes, I'd like to see him making himself omnipresent.

Could you show me what is being dodged? You seem to be leaping to the assumption that: Character is omnipresent -> All attacks are omnipresent -> Must have used spatial manipulation to dodge it, but even then that doesn't make any sense. If the attack is omnipresent, then no amount of spatial manipulation will assist you. If the attack isn't omnipresent, then you don't need the ability to dodge. So without some substantiation from the game on him using spatial manipulation to dodge, I don't understand why you're giving it to him.

image.png

I see. I'd shift to neutral regarding Death Manipulation, in that case- while vampirism does kill, I don't know if we'd really consider it outright Death Manip in most cases (rather just an inherently lethal attack, like poison). I understand, however, that Maxwell's verse probably doesn't expand on that notion and the mechanics of Vampirism.
I guess it is kinda vague but turning someone into skeleton instantly can possible be considered Death manipulation
Link still doesn't work, just checked the spot you said. Does the game ever explicitly say that telling someone is happy is done telepathically? The game's simplistic art style leaves a lot to be desired, is it not possible that Maxwell is simply looking at facial expressions/body language?
No telepathy is said, I can remove it to just be Info analysis since I feel like you have a point and that makes more sense
Yeah, but its clearer to put it after that block of abilities and say "via the Notebook" or "via writing adjectives in the Notebook" or what have you, since in your current draft you still explain other equipment in the P&A. I think a nod to how it is done is sufficient, is my point.
Added this
I want you to show me scans showing Maxwell bestowing, for example, Type 5 Immortality. That's a very hefty claim.
I gotta download the game to show you it, it comes from the adjective "Deathless"
Yes, I'd like to see him making himself omnipresent.
Omnipresent? I never said that.

I said Omniscience

That first bit: I don't contend that he isn't omnipresent. What I do argue is that his attacks don't seem to be- they have a definite origin point from somewhere- in this case, his avatar representing himself. I disagree with Spatial Manipulation for dodging them.

No telepathy is said, I can remove it to just be Info analysis since I feel like you have a point and that makes more sense
I don't know if I'd even really call that Info Analysis (at least, not Info Analysis worthy of note), but iirc he has Info Analysis from another source too, so I suppose it's not a big deal.

I gotta download the game to show you it, it comes from the adjective "Deathless"
That was just an example of the more extraordinary claims there, but I would appreciate it, yes.

Omnipresent? I never said that.

I said Omniscience
You'll have to forgive me, we're sort of bouncing around many topics here, I used the phrase from the earlier claims. Omniscience, then- show me that.

I guess it is kinda vague but turning someone into skeleton instantly can possible be considered Death manipulation
Bowser from the Mario movie has transmutation by transforming a character into a skeleton with a blast of fire. Although I find this questionable as it is a fire blast. And I haven't seen the character's profile in a while.

Bowser from the Mario movie has transmutation by transforming a character into a skeleton with a blast of fire. Although I find this questionable as it is a fire blast. And I haven't seen the character's profile in a while.
Doing it with a blast of fire /=/ Doing it with a touch

Doing it with a blast of fire /=/ Doing it with a touch
Quite frankly, doing it with fire is much more compelling as non-transmutation. There is, at least, an explanation as to how. I don't think whataboutisms are the way here, though. Without more exact mechanics explained, I think the Death Manip stuff is too shifty.

Acausality (Type 4, Is capable of fighting and being able to move in a void after Anti-Monitor erased all of existence)
Disagree with this. You have just given it based on an assumption without any context. (Also the link doesn't work for me)

Type 4 cannot be gained from such a feat unless causality and time are shown or implied to be one/linked in the series.

To elaborate more: What I mean is that causes and effects need time, not for their existence, but for their occurrence. Therefore, these things cannot be directly treated as one/as linked. And this means that the destruction of time cannot be taken as the destruction of causality without further context.
Abstract Existence(Type 2, Embodies the idea of [[Media:RCO008 1583585426.jpg|Hope and Determination]] which caused him to gain enough strenght to fight Anti-Monitor)
Being the embodiment of an abstraction is not enough for Type 2.

Embodying a concept is not enough to obtain this ability, an abstract needs feats or reliable statements proving that the concept they represent grants them Immortality/Regeneration or control over the abstraction.

No opinion about the rest

Disagree with this. You have just given it based on an assumption without any context. (Also the link doesn't work for me)

Type 4 cannot be gained from such a feat unless causality and time are shown or implied to be one/linked in the series.

To elaborate more: What I mean is that causes and effects need time, not for their existence, but for their occurrence. Therefore, these things cannot be directly treated as one/as linked. And this means that the destruction of time cannot be taken as the destruction of causality without further context.
I mean yeah, We talked about this above… geez

Quite frankly, doing it with fire is much more compelling as non-transmutation. There is, at least, an explanation as to how. I don't think whataboutisms are the way here, though. Without more exact mechanics explained, I think the Death Manip stuff is too shifty.
Hmm so you reject that too?

Can you make a final tally on what you accept and what you reject so I can remove them and add the changes? (Or do I need another staff member?)

Hmm so you reject that too?

Can you make a final tally on what you accept and what you reject so I can remove them and add the changes? (Or do I need another staff member?)
I think I would, yes, but I admit its a more tenuous case than I initially thought.

Two staff members are needed for moderately active verses. This one seems like a borderline case to me in that regard.

Regarding things I have accepted:
  • 2-A Attack Potency (formatted as "Varies from 10-C to 2-A"
  • Extrasensory Perception for reading emotions and detecting people that need help
  • Adding the abilities of the Notebook
  • Resistances (except Death Manipulation)
I think that's it, a lot of things were just "I'll get scans for them later" but those never came. Like Omniscience being proper Omniscience, even though the actual effect of that is ostensibly doubling vision range.

(I wrote this a long time ago and just came back here because you bumped, and was confused why it was in my reply bar and not posted already- my apologies)

I think that's it
What about MFTL?
a lot of things were just "I'll get scans for them later" but those never came. Like Omniscience being proper Omniscience, even though the actual effect of that is ostensibly doubling vision range.
Yeah I know but thats pretty much it, since the profile seemingly acceptd the adjectives to be %100 true I assumed it would be enough.

You want the scans for the Power Bestowal stuff?
(I wrote this a long time ago and just came back here because you bumped, and was confused why it was in my reply bar and not posted already- my apologies)
Thats okay, can you maybe ping some staff to look at this?

What about MFTL?
Yeah, I meant to mention that: are you aware that your link doesn't seem to show that at all?

You want the scans for the Power Bestowal stuff?
I'd like that, yeah. The specific abilities working on people, etc.

Thats okay, can you maybe ping some staff to look at this?
Pulling randomly from the hat, @KingTempest you've been recruited.

What do you mean by that? He goes-

Wait what the **** lmao

I think I put the wrong link I will fix it.

1:22

Alright then.
That statement doesn't seem to imply he traveled that distance in an incredibly short amount of time, one feels. The phrasing even makes it sound like they consider it a vast distance- "all the way from the Vega system"- and furthermore wasn't traveled by that guy specifically, rather the meteor he's... driving? Riding?

Back