• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Actual Fairy Tail Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Wall of text
I think hellfire mode is little bit stronger than lighting flame dragon mode, and end of tratra arc jellal is stronger or comparble to natsu. After all natsu attain dragon force but eating jellal magic and that time jellal is not evem atfull strenght also jellal defeat 4 members of oracian seis holding back, he is able go fight acno and able to stop him for some time, the same acno who rip off gildarts part "in dragon form" before gildarts even realized. Also alverz acno was stronger than before

Remember....we don't do multipliers even if ya feel that way. Again anyone that's scales to Jellal gets an upgrade (if it's accepted) and NO 6-C

I made a thread about the possibily of changing that very soon, since the gap between High 7-A and 6-C is only 4x baseline, which even though we don't use multipliers, it is very likely that once again FDKM Natsu has surpassed Tartaros Jellal by that amount

Can you post in the High 7-A to 6-C Thread, I'm trying to change that very idea, also it's not technically multipliers, it's upscaling by a fair degree

Dude....even if u wanted to change we STILL cant use multipliers. FDKM Natsu (igneels power) was calced at High 6-C & BDKM Natsu was calced at High End of 7-B+ so it became 7-A instead....

Tartaros Jellal=<Base Mard Geer<DF Natsu<Etherious Mard Geer< Brandish<Amped Neinheart<Base Natsu<FDKM

That is not multipliers, it is a fairly good assumption that FDKM Natsu would be 6-C, Base Natsu got far stronger over the timeskip and thought Brandish was tougher than Mard Geer most likely, Neinheart got an amp so powerful, Brandish couldn't do crap to him and got wrecked, Natsu's Base then One Shot that Neinheart, Natsu has an unquantifiable increase in FDKM, we can't use multipliers So I can't use the argument that even if he does become 6-C, there is a 28x increase with FDKM+DF, however it is very likely that he at least got twice as powerful, that's not a stated multiplier it makes at lot of sense with context of the story, Natsu was having trouble with Jacob in his base, and then he went FDKM Natsu and One shot him, the accepted Idea for One shotting is having a at least a 5x AP gap, and that would push FDKM Natsu to 6-C, them 6-C also works with downsacling from Irene and August, since the spriggans weren't astronomically weaker compared to them, but still are weaker by a fair degree

Though yur still usin the multipliers w/ the "5x AP gap" u do know that u can be the same tier & still be able to one shot/defeat characters right? also again FT powerscaling is weird since Natsu was scared of Brandish power on the island (almost resorted to using FDKM) yet defeated Neihart who was amped that was stronger then Brandish.

Actually where did u get the accepted idea is having a 5x AP gap?

I'm just using the One shot idea to help further my case, i do realize that same tier characters can One shot eachother, but High 7-A tier is a very small gap to 6-C, and the 5x was discussed in a thread, regardless the reason Base Natsu was sacred of Brandish, but was way stronger later is one simple principal, he got stronger, Characters in Anime and Manga are constantly growing stronger through combat, at this point Natsu has fought several battles and has improved by a great degree, base Natsu is still High 7-A, but with FDKM, he should be 6-C, If you still disagree with me then fine, I have already made every point I wanted to, so if you still disagree with me, then lets just agree to disagree

High 7-A is not that small of a gap actually is a little bigger then that. Base Natsu is 7-B....Idk where u gotten High 7-A from. where in a thread was it discussed about the 5x AP gap? Base Natsu never gotten stronger after meeting Brandish to Neihart being amped, actually he starting spouting out about friendship & then beaten Neihart so he basically had his "enchanted by emotion" scene....agian

If u don't agree thren that's fine but I also stated what I said

Wait I'm confused, you do know that Base Natsu from Alvarez is stronger than DF Natsu from the tartaros Arc, and DF Natsu is stronger than the Jellal that now has a High 7-A feat, so Base Natsu will be High 7-A as well as DF Natsu, that's why I say that FDKM Natsu should be 6-C, as for Natsu getting stronger that is true, everyone ALWAYS uses the it was POF argument, but once again, they are always using POF, we don't have to make a POF key for everything, Natsu has been using POF to take down stronger opponents since the beginning of the manga, And yes Natsu just straight up got stronger, at the beginning of the arc he thought he needed Igneels power to fight a weaker spriggan, but then by the end of the arc, he is fighting somewhat competently against Zeref in his Base, and then he doesn't immediately die by fight a 6-B Acnologia, so yeah he got stronger, not just because of POF

Did the Jellal feat get accepted? and I would say no not ALL the time FT uses PoF sometimes it's just outright known that they r stronger then then their opponent. I'm not taking about the ENTIRE arc the Base Natsu got stronger but from meeting Brandish in the island to defeating Amper Neihart is where that made no sense (Natsu being scared of Brandish to beating Apmed Neihart that was stronger then Brandish). Yes I agree Base Natsu (Alvarez)>DF Natsu(tataros). Also Base Natsu was getting COMPLETELY rested by Zeref & even his DF+BKDM wasn't fairing much UNTIL PoF helped him out. Also Base Natsu needed help to defeat Acnologia w/ other dragon slayers then gotten 7DS Mode

Also I feel that Jellal (7year training)>2nd Origin Natsu so i believed that DF Natsu (tataros)<=Jellal (7year training) so as time went by & they trained, Jella was stonger they he needed entire time until Natsu was able to have DF+BKDM

Jellal is stronger than LFDM and Base Natsu in the GMG and Tartaros Arc, however it is heavily implied, almost outright stated that Laxus>=<Jellal, which makes sense as they have always been comparable, and Laxus was comparable to Tempester who is far weaker than Mard Geers base, so Jellal=<Mard Geer's Base and then he goes Etherious and DF Natsu pretty much wrecks MG, DF Nastu>Jellal, and FDKM Nastu>=<Alvarez Jellal, since Jellal easily One shot Neinheart, and Natsu also easily One shot Neinheart, so yeah, they are comparable, which is more evidence that Jellal trained and got significantly stronger and is 6-C in the last arc

6-C? yeah no.... Actually Laxus is actually stronger then Tempester but lost cause of certain distractions and cause of the particles. Where did u get that Jella=<Mard Geer Base? and DF Natsu didint rekt him, true that Natsu was winning but Mard Geer was still standing (while pissed at the same time) & not only that but he was taking on DF Natsu AND DS Gray yet again he was still fighting

6-C, once again, is highly likely, Laxus is still weaker than than Mard Geers Base or at least equal to it, which makes Jellal comparable to his base Tempester is weaker by far compared to Base Mard Geer, and DF Natsu did wreck Mard Geer, he couldn't do crap against him, the issue is Natsu ran out of stamina, and couldn't finish the job for good, so once again because the gap from High 7-A to 6-C is very small and the upscaling is a big gap from Jellal to FDKM Natsu, they should logically be 6-C

If High 7-A & 6-C gap is very small then why even go for a upgrade then? the fact is that High 7-A and 6-C still have a big gap

Anyways this contradicts others calcs as well. BDKM Natsu calc was made to be 7-B+ which became baseline 7-A yet if Jellal calc was to be accetped them we would have a issue here

@Knight "I put the blog and calc in the evaluation thread"

@BlackeJan

"I don't get you, it's an upgrade to the verse, and Natsu's feat was casual, and a biproduct of accidentally having to much strength, it's like you're trying to hold the characters back"

No I am not holding the characters back cause that's literally what it would do. If Jella calc was accepted ok that's great news! but then that wouldn't make sense since BKDM Natsu went all out in his attack on Jacob yet that was calced at baseline 7-A or I'm guessing that would mean that Jellal > BKDM Natsu I already said PLENTY of times that I can accept an High 7-A but an 6-C then no especially when there is already a calc for BKDM Natsu. Also Natsu BKDM Natsu was NOT casual since it was stated that he couldn't go all out cause he was in the guild meaning that he needed to use his FULL power (BKDM is weaker then FDKM)

August is stronger than Irene, and yet his best feat (without hax) is 7-A, Luffy's best feat is 6-C, yet he scales to Low 6-B+, Lisanna's bsst feat is what? Building Level, but she still sacles to the characters, that is how this works, if this calc gets accepted and the High 7-A to 6-C thread is accepted, then the 7-A's will become 6-C

Um....where did u get that August was stronger then Irene? also I'm sorry but did u not read my post? I don't even know why Luffy is even mentioned but I have seen that his AP is above baseline. Agian the Jellal calc would contradict BDKM Natsu calc w/ what I already stated b4. I can take a possibly/likely 6-C with anything that's High 7-A

Also u said that the gap between High 7-A & 6-C is small but why do u want the upgrade so badly if it's....small?

If you don't even believe that August is stronger than Irene, even though every single character has said August>=Irene then how do you think scaling works, as for Luffy, I am using him as a reason for why you can scale characters to feats such as this even tho, they haven't shown an equal power, as for the semma feat contradicting Natsu's that wasn't Natsu's full destructive power, remember he was trying as hard as he could to avoid destroying anything, so he tried to contain his power and still had a Baseline 7-A feat, the only reason we scaled everyone to that was becuase the only feat we had was 7-A, but everyone agreed they should be stronger than that, it's just that there wasn't any feat at the time that could do it

I'm getting tired of going back and forth with you, so I'm just gonna say we have different opinions, and see what the majority vote is

August is stronger because he magic power capacity since he is a child of 2 immortals, amd his magic copying abilities, it is possible that he already copyied all spriggen powers, or when mest wrap bandish mind to kill August, brandish can end up of shrinking August to size oof dust then crush him, but she uses a freaking knife.

Woah woah woah woah....We don't even know if Sema even came from space! actually looking at it it just came in the middle of clouds or higher but NOT from space! reason why Irene counts cause it was shown to BE from Space!

This was my post from another thread. U are assuming that just b/c it has the name "dues" that's its gonna be from space....and not only that but Irene (dragon) is STRONGER then Jellal so her Sema is stronger then Jellal Sema.

BlackeJan said:
Woah woah woah woah....We don't even know if Sema even came from space! actually looking at it it just came in the middle of clouds or higher but NOT from space! reason why Irene counts cause it was shown to BE from Space!

This was my post from another thread. U are assuming that just b/c it has the name "dues" that's its gonna be from space....and not only that but Irene (dragon) is STRONGER then Jellal so her Sema is stronger then Jellal Sema. A matter of fact, Irene even said that her "Sema"" was stronger anyways hence name "Deus Sema" while Jellal is just named "Sema"

Malikobama1 said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Malikobama1/Jellal_Sema_Revised

I just changed the Sema calc on the advice of SoldierBlue, depending on what value gets accepted if any the final result could either be 7-A or High 7-A.
So what was the Accepted Result, in the event that High 7-A is accepted, my case still stands on them being 6-C, however if the 7-A end gets Accepted, then I think we should make the current 7-A's At least 7-A, Likely Higher or Likely High 7-A

Nope, because Jellal would still be jumping from 7-B to 7-A, so the current 7-A's would probably get an At least, because they are vastly stronger, so that would warrant an At least

Yur literally comparing a lower tier technique to and higher tier which doesn't make ANY sense. Jellal Sema is LITERALLY SHOWN TO NOT BE FROM SPACE, but Irene who is ALOT STRONGER then Jellal Sema was shown to be from space. That's LITERALLY how weaker Jellal is and u r trying to ignore that fact but u know it's true

So it turns out the low end was accepted for now, 298 megatons which is lower end of 7-A.

BlackeJan's argument hasn't been addressed in the blog yet, so I would hold off on changing any profiles just yet

All we know is that the difference between both techniques are in terms of strength, that's it, Other than that the they are both pretty much the same

CNBA3 said:
All we know is that the difference between both techniques are in terms of strength, that's it, Other than that the they are both pretty much the same
Again...Assumption if that was the case then why wasn't Jellal Sema shown to be in space just like Irene's Sema?

why would it need to? it comes from the sky in the same manner as Irene's meteor is. All we know that it is just weaker, that is basically it.

It's Actually unknown whether or not the meteor came from Space however, it does come out of the clouds and fall down, it wasn't shown being formed in the clouds, the kind of clouds between Sema and Deus Sema are even similar, I would argue that the only thing truly different about the spells is size, it's highly probable that the original sema came from space, anyways the Low end was accepted... which sux, becuase once agin Fairy Tail is Stuck at 7-A, I thought I finally found the thing that would boost them to 6-C, I should probably go back to the argument Wahl's Etherion being comparable to the TOH arc one, Cause it makes sense that it would

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back