• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Minerva and Signario Sisters 5-A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Signario Sisters are 5-A​

This is due to many things. New enemies they are indeed, but it has actual backing. The argument starts here, implying females from the top alchemist guild either rival Misaki or are superior. More proof, is God Serena. A character known for his arrogance, admits he's far inferior to them. What's even more evident is the fact is one of the sisters, threatens to kill him on the spot. This makes God Serena notably scared. This does not seem to imply an extreme amount of effort is needed. So if you combine the threat, his fearful reaction, along with God Serena saying he can't hold a candle to them, it basically means he gets stomped.

So not only are they new enemies, but they actually have outright hype that puts them above the last enemies.

Minerva 5-A due to scaling comparable to or superior to Heart Kruez Erza​

Minerva seems capable of destroying whatever Luso Signario creates. Shown here casually. Her more powerful magic is able to destroy a bigger seemingly more powerful creation. Even though Erza and Jellal weren't the target of her attack, they still had to guard and Jellal appears to have been pushed back by the shockwave of the attack as well as her receiving a compliment from him.

Heart Kruez Erza and Minerva seem to be taking the same amount of damage from Luso Signario attacks.

Luso Signario's creations, seem to also threaten Heart Kruez Erza when the latter fought the Signario Sister's solo. Minerva seemed fine up until she and the rest were changed into animals. So you can say a casual Luso Signario is comparable to Erza, Minerva, and Jellal. It's only when Erza brings out Heaven's Wheel was she superior to a casual Luso.

Casual Luso Signario = Minerva and Heart Kruez Erza. But if you wanna argue Minerva performed better than Heart Kruez you can. Sting also had an arm wrestle with natsu and was comparable to him up until he uses fire dragon king's power. So this is just proving they are relevant again even if they were offscreen.

Luso Signario is only going on all out when uses Crazy World Alchemy. Which Heaven's Wheel is still superior to.

Minerva's justification​

Large Planet level (Shown comparable to Heart Kruez Erza, Jellal, and a casual Luso Signario. Is able to easily destroy Luso Signario's creations which are shown to overwhelm Heart Kruez Erza. Her Ragdo Rigora obliterates an even stronger creation of Luso Signario which Jellal praised)

Ennie Signario​

Apparently, World Alchemy is considered cheap tricks. At least for Ennie Signario. This is shown when as soon as she Alchemizes Armor she makes makes Erza shudder. The Heaven's Wheel Armor that stomped Luso was no match for Ennie's Destruction Armor. Her destruction armor seems equal to Erza's black wing armor.

She would need two justifications. One with World Alchemy and another with Destruction Armor.

World Alchemy Justification 5-A (Hyped to be comparable to or superior to Misaki. God Serena said he can't hold a candle to her, and she casually threatens to kill him making him terrified. Should be comparable or superior to Luso Signario)

Destruction Armor 5-A (Far superior to Heaven's Wheel Erza as she immediately overpowers her. Equal to Black Wing Armor Erza)

I'm sure people have issue with is God Serena beating up Jellal whose supposed to be weaker than Signario sisters but that's not really an anti feat as Jellal didn't have any feats that arc, and the last thing he scaled to was red lightning Laxus which was the last arc. And Red lightning Laxus was comparable to if not slightly weaker than full power Kirin. So this just means Jellal fell behind a bit in scaling and now he's back on track. But you could just say God Serena at full power> a casual Luso Signario and a full power Luso Signario > Full power God Serena. Plus Erza solo's two enemies hyped to be stronger than God Serena so its kinda just saying Erza is built different. But after the conclusion of Jellal vs God Serena Jellal is probably where he should be scaling wise as Orion one shotted God Serena then Jellal tore right through him.

Note: I'm scaling the world alchemy based on the creations they can make. Which does affect ap and durability. Not anything like turning them into animals

Agree: Zeinx, AnonymousBlank, Arc7Kuroi, Excel616, KingTempest (Mod), Grand_Astartes, Nierre, DarkDragonMedeus (Admin), Crobatman44, TheForgottenKing, DemonGodMitchAubin (Mod, Agrees but he himself is waiting for finished arc)

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
DemonGodMitch's concern is valid, but I don't have any issues with what is proposed in the OP.
I get it but I made sure I waited until the enemies didn't have more to show as God Serena died again and the sisters showed all that they could do. I think this thread is big enough to be it's own thread and I think if this part is figured out it would make his end of arc revisions go smoother thanks for the comment!

@DemonGodMitchAubin What do you think? It seems that the others have no problems with the OP, so is it possible that this can be applied when the grace time is over or will it affect your revision?

@DemonGodMitchAubin What do you think? It seems that the others have no problems with the OP, so is it possible that this can be applied when the grace time is over or will it affect your revision?
I'm wating for the arc to finish as a whole to go over everything in this arc

I do agree with the OP, it's just I wanna wait to look over everything first so I don't need to end up revising anything more in case something changes in the coming chapters

I'm wating for the arc to finish as a whole to go over everything in this arc

I do agree with the OP, it's just I wanna wait to look over everything first so I don't need to end up revising anything more in case something changes in the coming chapters
If it does I can just make a thread debunking anything tho I don't think there's anything to debunk with the opponents here most I see is Erza getting a future upgrade but that would warrant another key not necessarily a debunk thread and we know God Serena n Signario Sisters won't have anything else to show since GS is dead again and we already seen full power of sisters so most than can happen imo is Erza getting an upgrade which would just give her an extra key and this thread only really touching on Misaki, Sisters and Minerva and if BDSK return they would just get another key if they got stronger. But if you want grace can be postponed I just know I wouldn't want efforts put into this thread wasted

If it does I can just make a thread debunking anything tho I don't think there's anything to debunk with the opponents here most I see is Erza getting a future upgrade but that would warrant another key not necessarily a debunk thread and we know God Serena n Signario Sisters won't have anything else to show since GS is dead again and we already seen full power of sisters so most than can happen imo is Erza getting an upgrade which would just give her an extra key and this thread only really touching on Misaki, Sisters and Minerva and if BDSK return they would just get another key if they got stronger. But if you want grace can be postponed I just know I wouldn't want efforts put into this thread wasted
Yeah but... I wanna do all the revisions at once since I have to update all of them and apply the changes...

Yeah but... I wanna do all the revisions at once since I have to update all of them and apply the changes...
Well you're kinda like the main fairy tail person you responsible for everything In general you kinda already do a lot so I don't mind taking load off on certain things and I'm fine with applying certain changes. And it was kinda quiet around there so wanted some ppl interested

I just… I have to create profiles for Eunie and Lusso to link to Minerva and stuff

In general I’m waiting to do these things till the arc is over as it’s easier nowadays for me to do revisions in bulk

I think i wanted them to have profiles but I realized it would make more sense to have their tier in place first this was really like a placeholder till their profiles were made I think I only wanted to update Minerva. I was only gunna upgrade her and when Signario Sisters are made you can kinda just tada from this thread or Minerva does that sound good? @DemonGodMitchAubin

I pretty much agree with this as Minerva showed great amount of skill and defeating Luso Signario's creations and along with Erza's current showings. Also pretty cool showing of Minerva's skills now in this arc.

Though do hope Jellal still gets a 5-A scaling from this whole thing in the arc, because my bro needs some respect.

Oh yea and if its not obvious Minerva would get speed of light speed and not scale to meteor for keeping up with base jellal.

Im applying Minerva stuff since grace period

I just… I have to create profiles for Eunie and Lusso to link to Minerva and stuff

In general I’m waiting to do these things till the arc is over as it’s easier nowadays for me to do revisions in bulk
Can you also open the Viernes profile, I think I can get at least nep1 maybe nep3 added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back