• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Actual Fairy Tail Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Edit: This Thread is now about Jellal's Sema from the Tartaros Arc being High 7-A and how it will affect everyone else in the verse, Check at the bottom of the thread to keep up with the current discussion, as the original topics, have been either debunked or not supported

So, in Fairy Tail chapter 483, Jellal splits a cloud over the port of Hargeon, the issue is we don't know the exact volume of the cloud

195BD33D-BA8A-462B-B8EF-84784538C24C
D386B083-2188-4131-B7B8-92F2D1C50AE8
F469484D-1EFC-41D8-9183-D1B61CFB151F
I asked Kaltias, and he said that if it was an average sized cloud it could yield a few results, but another issue is that we don't know how fast the cloud split, however I know that

10 Seconds is 7-A, 5 Seconds is High 7-A, 1 Second is 6-C

I believe that it is fair to use 1 second and let me explain why

1. The sky pretty much changes instantly within one to two panels and the characters are immediately surprised at the sudden change, as well, when Jellal one shots Neinheart, the sky is black , but before he even hits the water the sky is completely back to normal with a very small interval, proving that it could theoretically happen within one Second

2. This was a casual feat, a biproduct of jellal powering up, this almost certainly not his full power as he used one of his more basic spells being Grand Chariot, now if he can achieve this sort of power with a regular spell, with his full power he could obviously output more power and be 6-C

3. This would also prove that the spriggans are not astronomically weaker compared to Irene and August, since the spriggans should not be 1,000 times weaker than them, as well Gildarts said that If God Serena was alive then a fight between the two of them would be fun and interesting, but how could a 7-B+ fight comparably to a High 6-C, it makes sense for Spriggans to be 6-C, as well Wahls Etherion should not be 10,000 times weaker than the real deal, since it is a powerful cannon and should at least have 1% of its original power, also Irene's base is able to melt snow across a mountain range, more proof to 6-C spriggans

I realize this is a bit of a high ball but considering it is a casual feat I believe it should be used as a high ball

____________________________________________________________________________________

Since Jellal's Cloud split appears to be not what we think it is

As well I believe that we should scale wahl's etherion to the one used on the Tower of Heaven, both of them are not the full power of etherion and allow the blast do destroy at a weaker level, also they even look similar and appear to be the same shape and size and considering this is very early on in the series it would make sense for a final villain to have an Etherion who can do this much
0093-017
0473-010
, and I'm pretty sure this Etherion is a Island Level to Island Level+ feat
0473-012
0094-002

You're assuming a timeframe, you can't assume 1 second because that's just ridicilously low no matter how many panels or pages it took.

Just plugging here the numbers because I was asked to:

Radius of the average cumulonimbus is 12 km, same for the height.

Mass = 12000 x 12000 x 12000 x 3,14 x 1,003

Speed = 12000 : Time

KE = 12000^5 x 3,14 x 1,003 : Time^2 = 7,836765 x 10^20 : (Time^2)

Dragonmasterxyz said:
It is best you all assume a reasonable timeframe based upon dialogue and such.
It's almost instant, so realistically 3-1 seconds I lean more to one since this is a casual feat and therefore I believe we can scale a little higher than normal

In situations like these, 10 seconds is a reasonable timeframe. Anything else leads to inflated results. Normally a minute should have been used, but given the fact that this feat happened almost instantly, 10 seconds should be viable.

Captain Torch said:
In situations like these, 10 seconds is a reasonable timeframe. Anything else leads to inflated results. Normally a minute should have been used, but given the fact that this feat happened almost instantly, 10 seconds should be viable.
10 should be kind of set as a high end for assumed calcs now since 1 minute has been thrown out the window

It's clearly faster than 10 seconds though, I mean his magic appears and disappears in about a very short ammount of seconds, I believe 5 is what we should use realistically, however I want to stress that this is a casual feat, the high end should be used

It's baseline High 7-A if you assume 10 seconds.

And 10 seconds to clear an entire sky is objectively enough to look incredibly fast.

My issue isn't using 10 seconds, it's using the average cloud size which we never do, to my knowledge. Otherwise half of the cloud feats would be higher than they are

Casual doesn't justify a Lower time frame, it justifies being a higher end of the feat itself

Why use a cumulonimbus for these clouds? The average cloud is 2km thick, and tiny storm clouds are nimbostratus, which are considerably smaller than a cumulonimbus.

I really believe this could push Spriggans to 6-C, I mean Irene did this casually:
CD96FAE6-B78F-451E-8083-1F4E27FFE5A5
Wahl can use a slightly weaker version of Etherion, God Serena is compared to Gildarts, And Jellal can push Acnologia

It's still a boost to the characters but I this could give a push to 6-C

I think that I read somewhere that it was a storm cloud. But thinking about it, there is no rain, nor thunder, so it's probably a nimbostratus or something

Its like he open a big portal because whole town get affected by ot

20180529 122113 rmedited
20180529 122124 rmedited
20180529 122132 rmedited
20180529 122141 rmedited
20180529 122151 rmedited
20180529 122201 rmedited
20180529 122213 rmedited
Screenshot 20180529-121937
Also i think we need a recals for jellal sema feat s

Kaltias said:
I think that I read somewhere that it was a storm cloud. But thinking about it, there is no rain, nor thunder, so it's probably a nimbostratus or something
I agree, it doesn't really look like a storm cloud so does that effect the calc by a huge margin

What if it's not that he split the clouds but transformed the sky into night itself, also I agree that Semma should be recalced, since the current calc doesn't account for the fact that it came from space, as well the Irene Cahnging Winter feat should also be calced, lots of things need to be calced

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
What if it's not that he split the clouds but transformed the sky into night itself, also I agree that Semma should be recalced, since the current calc doesn't account for the fact that it came from space, as well the Irene Cahnging Winter feat should also be calced, lots of things need to be calced
He summon a freaking MeTEor Btw he was holding back because he didnt want to kill any oracian seis members, or he just use altaris spell

I keep asking for calcs, and I know that causes trouble for others, but I think we should compare Wahl's Etherion to the one used on the Tower of Heaven, which I belive is 6-C to 6-C+

The Tower of Heaven blast is about 2,000 of it's full power give or take, yeah, it's full power can't be comparable to wahl, but a very small percent of the full power could be compared to wahl also a few members of the magic council can power that small percent of Etherion, so a top power spriggan with tons of magic could probably compare to this weaker blast, I believe this is a fair enough comparison to wahl, also it would back the spriggans being closer to Gildarts, as well as proof that the spriggans can destroy Nations

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
The Tower of Heaven blast is about 2,000 of it's full power give or take, yeah, it's full power can't be comparable to wahl, but a very small percent of the full power could be compared to wahl also a few members of the magic council can power that small percent of Etherion, so a top power spriggan with tons of magic could probably compare to this weaker blast, I believe this is a fair enough comparison to wahl, also it would back the spriggans being closer to Gildarts, as well as proof that the spriggans can destroy Nations
Thats why zeref use them.

Even wahl ethierion is 1/10 or real one is still big island or 6-C+ also we dont know how many times he can fire it. Also can summon cals laxus blast(thah he used it against ajeel)which is strong enough to kill him, but the problem os august reduce it effect and create a barrier to save ajeel
Screenshot 20180530-160119
Screenshot 20180530-160122
Laxus stop the whole wave with single attack Laxus blast ƒæç

Screenshot 20180530-160155
Screenshot 20180530-160158
Screenshot 20180530-160219
And laxus and jellal atleast scale to each other(atleast in term of magic power capacity)

Screenshot 20180530-161031

That Laxus Blast is only City Level, the Etgerion blast from wahl would push everyone to 6-C+ tho

Off topic, but maybe someone can calc the speed of Dragons crossed the continent and destroyed all the Face bomb in less than a second.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Off topic, but maybe someone can calc the speed of Dragons crossed the continent and destroyed all the Face bomb in less than a second.
I think its take atleast some second atleast 10sec for all four dragon to completely destroy them

I do know in the anime, there was like a 3 second gap between each face's destruction, also what does everyone think about scaling Wahl's Etherion to the Tower of Heaven one

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I do know in the anime, there was like a 3 second gap between each face's destruction, also what does everyone think about scaling Wahl's Etherion to the Tower of Heaven one
Tower of heavem etherion is country lvl, because jellal plan that and that much energy is requries to activate r-system

Also idk which tier os needed to destroy tower of heaven in ome shot, since jellal was going to use abyss break and erza said it will destroy tower in one shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back