• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Actual Fairy Tail Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we also need to make a new thread to continue this conversation, since this one is getting kinda long

No....no matter what it's diffrent yet the same. Again u r trying to dodge how Jellal Sema is since it's CLEARLY shown that it was formed in the middle of the cloud while Irene is shown to be from space. Erza EVEN SAID "this is Ann higher advance version the Jellals magic!" meaning that Irene was so powerful that she could use magic from space. Again yur comparing a lower tier technique to a higher tier technique

Once again, you're basing your argument on an assumption as well, it wasn't formed in the clouds, and yes I have read the chapter, I can see how you would think it was formed in the clouds, however I also watched the anime scene, and it only descends from the clouds, so the argument could be made that it did come from space

Deus Sema is just a powered up version of Sema.

If Sema is a "meteor" created in the clouds, why does Deus Sema make it fall from space?

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Once again, you're basing your argument on an assumption as well, it wasn't formed in the clouds, and yes I have read the chapter, I can see how you would think it was formed in the clouds, however I also watched the anime scene, and it only descends from the clouds, so the argument could be made that it did come from space
Even in the anime ver. U can CLEARLY see that it was made in the middle in the clouds. If that was the case then why didn't it show that it came from space but Irene's did? b/c it's THAT POWERFUL Irene sema = space and Jellal sema = earth. There is LITERALLY NO ASSUMPTION ABOUT JELLAS SEMA, as onec again I say was made from in the clouds while Irene was from space.

Irene's magic is so powerful that she was able to bring down/create a meteor from space but Jellal created one on earth

Nah, Jellal's Sema should've came from space as well. Before we had no idea if it came from space or not due to not having any proof.

Irene's "Deus Sema" just implies that the technique is stronger. The way the technique works shouldn't change though. It would be weird/inconsistent if normal Sema "created" a meteor, and "deus sema" summoned it from space.

"Deus Sema" is just faster and bigger, that's about it

Go to the calc and see the evidence that I have then you'll understand what I mean. If Jellal Sema did come from space then why didn't it show but Irene's did? U can even see that there wasn't even a GLIMSPE of the sky but u can see that Irene was.

Jellal didnt create sema, he just summon a meteor from sky and adjust its speed by that portal like think, its called heavenly body magic for a reason. irene magic allow her to attract a bigger meteor than jellal if you watch again thr cloud formed for both jellal and irene semas

Jellal didnt create sema, he just summon a meteor from sky and adjust its speed by that portal like think, its called heavenly body magic for a reason. irene magic allow her to attract a bigger meteor than jellal if you watch again thr cloud formed for both jellal and irene semas

Omg....I already stated several times now and u guys still ignore some of what I say. Even on Jellal's profile it says that "he creates a cyclone" and "out appears is a glowing form" which became a meteorite

Irene Profle says "she pulls an meteorite from space". Some of y'all r just agreeing just for the heck of a upgrade but no ACTUALLY giving me evidence that Jellal Sema came from space. Like it's not hard at all guys u cane clearly see that Jellals Sema was created (a lower tier spell) while Irene (higher advance spell) was able to ACTUALLY pull a meteorite FROM SPACE. That's literally how powerful she is that she could PULL A MUCH BIGGER METEOR FROM SPACE

U can't tell that Jellal Sema was created cause why in the world would a meteor be ENTIRELY yellow? Just like the color of his Heavenly Body Magic

Jellal's meteor wasn't completely yellow though :/

The thing is, both Jellal's and Irene's attacks were called "sema" which already means that these spells should work similarly. "Deus" means that the ability is "strengthened/increased" not that the ability changed how it works.

More than that, the clouds that appeared when summoning the meteor were the same in both Irene's and Jellal's situation.

Erza even said that Irene is pulling out an "enhanced version of Jellal's attack". It makes no sense for an attack to suddenly change how it works just due to it being "stronger".

Also @1997 KD please don't spam the thread

@Capatain

My friend...it was COMPLETELY yellow until it started descending to the ground which then turned into a meteorite. Just b/c they r both "sema" doesn't they would be similar like Naruto rasengan to an RasenShuriken, they r the same but the latter is STRONGER. There r no clouds in space....u do know that she pulled an meteor from space right? (Again even her profile says that & cause it obvious what she did). So again if that was the case for Jellal's Senma, then why didn't it show space itself but Irene does? B/c Jellal can't do that but Irene can.

It could be that Irene has better mastery over the technique though. I don't think it's right to assume that Jellal brought it from space.

But wait, don't all meteors automatically come from space?

Jellas Sema wasn't even from space. If you go to the calc thread I would see the evidence that I have there. He basically created one heck it was ENTIRELY yellow just like the color of his body magic until it came down which also proved that he created it, it's just weaker ver. of it. If that was the case then it would had shown Jellals Sema from space but it didn't yet Irene's Sema was shown from space

Rasengan and Rasenshuriken are different techniques with different names though. Comparing Rasengan to Oodama Rasengan is a better comparison.

The only reason Jellal's meteor wasn't calced to be from space was because we had no confirmation of it, which we got after irene.

BlackeJan where did you get the "yellow" part? If you mean the light surrounding the technique, then the same was around Irene's meteor. It's just aesthetics.

If you got it from the anime, then you should know that the anime is noncanon, and we use only manga.

Deus Sema means (at least according to the manga) "God's collapsing costellation". I can assure you that Deus is latin for God (I study Latin), so Sema must mean "collapsing costellation". This helps proving that Sema is indeed a meteor coming from space.

Also, the reason why Irene's showed it was to highlight how powerful the spell was, even in comparison to Jellal's.

Again....u guys r still ignoring some facts here. If that's as the case then why was Jellal Sema not shown to be from space but Irene was? The FT Wiki even said the SAME THINGS about Jellals Sema and Irene's Sema. No Irene's Sema was NOT surround by yellow light, it's falling to the earth so of course it's gonna turn into Meteorite while entering the earths atmosphere (go look at it and u can see that there is no yellow light) but not only was Jellals Sema not shown to be from space but also Jellal Sema was covered in yellow light (aka HIS MAGIC) b4 it started plummeting to the ground & u can see that it was a Meteor

ALSO THE rasengan & Rasenshuriken is the same thing just that the latter is manipulated w/ wind and chakra to give it a powerful & different form

And yet the rasengan and rasenshuriken have different names, proving my point.

And Irene's Meteor was also covered by her magic. And the wiki is done by the same fans as us, so it's not a legitimate source material.

The fact remains that more points towards Jellal's sema coming from space, than simply "appearing out of thin air"

1. It was to hype Irene's spell. If he did it to Jellal, too, the effect would have been lessened

2. The anime is not canon if you're referring to it. And we don't use the wikis.

3. It's yellow (white in the manga) because that's the color of his magic, so if he enveloped a meteor with his magic to push it down, that would make perfect sense.

4. As I said above, the color of his magic is white/yellow. Despite that, the meteor loses these colors and falls. If it had been created by Jellal, then it would have remained the same color. Also, according to my copy of the manga, Sema means "star crush" (I'm confused).

Your arguments are pretty lacking, Jellal's Sema wasn't shown to fall from space because it simply wasn't, doesn't mean it didn't, it's the authors choice, but he showed that Sema works that way later, as for the yellow light, that's just a choice of appearance and if you look closer it is just a meteor rock, covered in light most likely due to falling from the atmosphere

The rasengan and RasenShuriken is STILL the same technique just like Jellals & Irene. I'm not using anime im using manga and no the meteor that was created was STILL yellow regardless and even though it disappear and u see a meteor, it wouldn't matter cause it started off as yellow meaning that Jellal created/summon the meteor. It was not hype at all w/ Irene's magic, that's literally just how stronger she is which again I say why was Jellals Sema (you ONLY see clouds but no sky) not seen from a space bit Irene was?

Heck all the clouds in the center formed a cyclops and out comes a meteor yet Irene there was no clouds at all then next panel u see that a meteor WAS HEADING FOR EARTH

@Demon

Yur argument is not good. Since when is a meteor EVER covered in yellow light? and lol no Jellas magic is yellow and the meteor he summoned/created was indeed fact YELLOW Also agin that's just how a weaker ver. of Jellals sema is compared to Irenes sema

Jellals sema = earth Irene(dragon) = space

BlackeJan, you're missing the point. My point was that the technique should also work the same way because it has the same name "Sema", just like with Rasengan - Oodama Rasengan. If "Deus Sema" had a completely different name, then you'd actually have a point.

Also no, Irene's Meteor had the same clouds as Jellal's so that point is moot.

Captain Torch said:
BlackeJan, you're missing the point. My point was that the technique should also work the same way because it has the same name "Sema", just like with Rasengan - Oodama Rasengan. If "Deus Sema" had a completely different name, then you'd actually have a point.

Also no, Irene's Meteor had the same clouds as Jellal's so that point is moot.
Rasengan and RasenShuriken is LITERALLY THE SAME TECHNIQUE like they both even have "rasen" in it just like how "sema" is the same. Irene's sema was pulled from space there is so off course when something it entering the earth atmosphere then if gonna have a yellowish/orange color but Jella was from earth so it's not gonna have an effect like that if it's already on earth

BlackeJan You're not getting my point, and I explained enough. We counter attacked your arguments, and yet you continue to scream the same stuff.

U guys keep screamig same stuff too like omg and I countered all yur arguments as well it's not that hard to understand the power between them and what I've said and none ignored u r getting what I'm saying if like yur just avoiding how everything happens w/ not good arguments

The way I'm seeing it that r just agreeing just so u can get an upgrade instead of actually seeing the COMPLETE different yet only focus on the very tiny comparison

The way I see it is that you're just DISAGREEING so that the verse doesn't get upgraded

The way I see it yur just TRYING to upgrade the verse cause u favorite FT. I can agree on stuff but agin the difference between them is SO OBVIOUS

Yes I am trying to upgrade the verse, because there is evidence of it, and the meteors look almost exactly the same in style, Irene's is just bigger

Again u try avoiding HOW it happens. If they are the same technique then why is one (weaker) shown from earth yet the other one (vastly stronger) is shown from space?

There r SO MANY techniques in anime that r similar and they show how it happens. This is the same case just one is on earth and the other is from space

Sema was set up way before anything, during the GMG arc We only saw the clouds Forming, as something was about to fall, however later we find out a meteor comes out from there, as for showing the meteor in space for Deus Sema, it's for expense and to show the meteor appear to be a step higher, however both magics function the same, one is just way bigger, thet's why Erza said it is a step up from Jellal's and the point is no one but the readers know it comes from space so it makes sense the attacks bot work the same, just like how Fire Dragon King's Roar is just a powered up version of the original

And u do know that Jellals Sema is ALOT weaker then Irene's right? If that was the case then they both should have been the same AP yet no it's showing how weak Jellas sema is compared to Irene's. This literally means that Jellal can't use magic that from space so it would ONLY appear on earth but Irene who is so much stronger then Jellal appears in space cause she HAS the power to be able to use a meteor from space. I'm sorry but idk yur still seeing how they both r compared cause of that was the case then Jellals sema would had been seen from space or we could at least see the sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back