• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Actual Fairy Tail Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just by being superior would they be 6-C

So Fairy Tail's Tartaros Arc Jellal has a 1.4 Gigaton Feat now, so what I am suggesting is

Tartaros Jellal<Brandish<Neinheart<Base Natsu<FDKM Natsu

This would make FDKM Natsu most likely 6-C right, if Neinheart can stomp Brandish who can stomp Jellal, and Natsu's Base can stomp Neinheart and then that base Natsu has at least a 2x increase at least, it makes sense that FDKM Natsu would be At least 6-C

As for the Low 7-B's it's pretty much Lucy, Elfman, Lissana etc.

You can get "High 7-A, possibly 6-C" but not straight up 6-C. Unfortunately this wiki doesn't work this way.

Neinhart<Brandish (just minor nitpick)

I mean't the amped Neinheart who was completely unaffected by Brandish's Magic, and honestly it doesn't make sense, that FDKM Natsu wouldn't be Baseline 6-C, or anyone else who can stomp High 7-A, who can stomp High 7-A's who can stomp High 7-A's, Honestly this should affect everyone who is under this category

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So what's the tl;dr hete?
Jellal's feat was recalculate to be High 7-A assuming the meteor came from space, as a similar spell also made a meteor fall from space. This would scale to the Spriggans and maybe to the Gates of Hell.

If you want I'll put this feat into a blog, all I need is the math and I'll have it evaluated by the calc group.

I still dont get how you're so sure Tartaros Jellal would get stomped by the likes of Brandish. You still havent provided evidence he got much stronger. @Triforce I highly disagree with scaling Tartaros members to Jellal

@Knight

No one's accepted the calc yet, although I don't really see it being rejected.

Malikobama1 said:
I still dont get how you're so sure Tartaros Jellal would get stomped by the likes of Brandish. You still havent provided evidence he got much stronger. @Triforce I highly disagree with scaling Tartaros members to Jellal

@Knight

No one's accepted the calc yet, although I don't really see it being rejected.
By your assumptions, Jellal is surperior to Mard Geer, which just isn't true, this the same Jellal who was on par with Jura and Laxus, and if you believe he got stronger from the GMG to the Tartaros arc, which is like a month appart, then why we would he not get stronger over the timespan of a year, and Laxus who has ALWAYS been comparable to Jellal, did train over the year, and it was stated that he has been training and got vastly stronger, which means it is likely that Jellal trained too, you have also assumed that he is stronger than both DS Gray and DF Natsu together even tho, Base Natsu in the TOH arc was getting wrecked by Jellal, and once he got Dragon Force he was wrecking him, it makes sense that DF Natsu from Tartaros is stronger than Jellal, and therefore The 7-A's should at the very least become At least High 7-A, Likely 6-C, but I think 6-C, since we would essentially flood everyones page, and when it comes to Luffy, Zoro, and sanji, as well as Esdeath, they should also be considered just 6-C

How do you know he's on par with Laxus? Jura gave Laxus a way harder time.

Similarly, if you reread the fight, Jura wasn't able to do any real damage to Jellal, and it was clear Jellal's real power freaked Jura out and would have wrecked him.

You're still saying that you think it's likely Jellal trained, but you haven't given any evidence. The evidence is contrary to that.

Why are you using TOH Jellal? He had seven years between then and Tartaros in comparison to the one year of the second timeskip.

Didn't Jura tank Gran Chariot? That should be enough to rank at least his dura comparable to Jellal's AP, and then it scales to Laxus's AP.

If he didn't train, that would actually make the scaling more solid.

Jura tanked Chariot with his Rock Mountain, but Grand Chariot doesn't scale anywhere near as powerful as Sema for obvious reasons. He also never tried to defend against Laxus with Rock Mountain so we don't have a comparison there.

Either way though, the second part of your comment is my point. Jellal showed no indication of training between Tartaros arc and the final arc, and he was a clear Spriggan tier in the final arc (Neinhart wrecked him with an energy blast and then got wrecked in turn). I don't agree with assuming Brandish-level people would "stomp" Tartaros Jellal since there's no actual evidence Jellal was any different between the two arcs.

The oracion Seis managed to tank some of his magic, and then got hit by Sema, but they remained conscious. While far more powerful, Sema scales to his base AP.

It's less likely that Jellal had no training from the tartaros arc to Final arc, he IS comparable to Jura, who is comparable to Laxus, you say Jura was not comparable to Jellal, because he did not do any damage to Jellal, but Jura never took damage in that fight either, as for jura and Laxus, their fight was fairly even and they both took damage, and once again, you are saying that Jellal was stronger than most of the spriggans during the tartaros arc, that is ridiculous, there is no way Jellal was that strong in the Tartaros Arc, if that was the case, Jellal should have dominated Etherious Mard Geer, which is ridiculous, you are saying that assuming Jellal got stronger is headcanon, even though there is evidence for it, and your only argument that Jellal hasn't got stronger over the timeskip is that I haven't proved it, which is a baseless debunk and that there is no indication of training which isn't true, since Laxus=Jellal, and laxus trained, Jellal should be way stronger by the next arc, also if you say Laxus can't be scaled to jellal, then no one can sacle to Fujitora's meteor, or Gremmy's meteor, or any feat, the point is, we scale them together and Laxus trained and got stronger, your argument has no other reason except for there in no scale we can put him to, even tho we can

@ Demon I don't want to sound rude, but can you use ".". It would make it easier to read your comments (I know my grammar isn't perfect, either, but please)

If you want to scale Jellal to Mard Geer, you just need to prove this or something similar: Tartaros Jellal=GMG Jellal=Laxus<Mard Geer

Hmmm....powerscaling in FT is terrible & it just clicked 2 me how some of this makes no sense....for example how this Neihart was b4 he was amped. Jellal is stronger then Base Natsu yet Natsu was able to one shot an amped Neihart who was stronger the Brandish that Natsu was scared of and almost resorted to using "igneel's power" when they 1st met on the island

"Ok, I have proved it, Jellal was fighting Equally against Jura, neither damaged the other, and Jellal decided he NEEDED Semma to win, later on Laxus and Jura go head to head and both are damaged equally, and Laxus wins, Both Matched Jura, Laxus just did it in more of a brawl, Both Laxus and Jellal soloed a dark guild, we scale The oracion Seis to Jellal since they damaged him severely, and he survived semma and so did they, so unless you believe that Cobra is stronger than Mard Geer in the tartaros arc, and that is ludicrous then I can't help you"

As well in the TOH Arc

Base Natsu<Jellal<Dragon Force Natsu

So in the tartaros arc it would make sense that the same applies, the only argument made against this scale, is that you don't believe it to be so, and that there is no 100% proof, which is true, but the whole scale of the verse would have to cahnge due to this minor argument, Laxus=Jellal, and DF Natsu is greater than them, and Brandish and the rest of the spriggans are greater than them, and Base Natsu is greater than him, so wouldn't that make FDKM Natsu 6-C

BlackeJan said:
Hmmm....powerscaling in FT is terrible& it just clicked 2 me how some of this makes no sense....
Stop, please just stop, the scaling does make sense, your just saying random comments that don't help anything, I know this is rude, but still, we are not changing, the scale we have been using

Doffy's Birdcage sliced Fujitora's meteor, and Kenpachi straight up smashed Gremmy's into little pieces.

Though I don't really understand this thread.

BlackeJan said:
Hmmm....powerscaling in FT is terrible & it just clicked 2 me how some of this makes no sense....for example how this Neihart was b4 he was amped. Jellal is stronger then Base Natsu yet Natsu was able to one shot an amped Neihart who was stronger the Brandish that Natsu was scared of and almost resorted to using "igneel's power" when they 1st met on the island
^^^^

This was my post above

Neinhart is the weakest physically, until after he got amped, and while powerscaling may be confusing in Fairy Tail we have a scale, 7-A's scale together and so do 7-B's, we are not changing that, and once again Power of Friendship is not PIS in this verse

Idk where u got that PoF doesn't mean PIS (which tbh is not true in some cases) but r we still talking about Sema or Grand Chariot?

We are still talking about Sema, and yes the admins have decided POF does Not equate to PIS, there was a long thread about it and everything

If we r not taking about Grand Chariot anymore then u should change the OP then cause I keep thinking we r talking about that

If this calc does get accepted, I will state what we need to change one last time

Low 7-B -> 7-A

7-B -> High 7-A

7-B+ -> High 7-A

7-A -> either At Least High 7-A, Likely 6-C, or just straight up 6-C, I believe the latter makes sense, due to the 7-A's being at least several times stronger than the other 7-B+'s, and the huge jump in the stats, but it is not up to me

Also God Serena will scale to Jellal and Laxus, and Natsu's Low 7-C, 7-C when enhanced by emotions will be changed to straight up 7-C, and he will have a new form that will scale to his LDFM, that is called Hellfire Mode, for when he ate, Atlas Flames Power

Hopefully people will agree to these changes and make this easy, however I don't know who will edit every page, but I am willing too and even want to, if I am allowed, however this is not my decision

Um....why why would Low 7-B move up to 7-A? the way I'm seeing it is yur trying to make sure that all of them become Mountain levels. Any1 that's Jellal level scales anybody else that's weaker or below Jellal doesn't need to scale and not only that instead of a likely they should be a possibly for 6-C (if anyone wants them to be that level)

Natsu being 7-C....someone said that his attack was Low 7-C so yur gonna have to ask someone about that

I thought that the Low 7-B scaled down from 7-B, but if I'm wrong then they should probably stay the same, maybe move up to 7-B, regardless it would not be possibly, it would be likely since there is a high probability that FDKM Natsu is at least 4x greater than Jellal, due to earlier evidence, and even still I think 6-C is perfectly normal and makes sense considering the level of scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back