• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Actual Fairy Tail Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you hate multipliers, but with the low end of the meteor accepted, Jellal's sema is still 605x weaker than Irene's so yeah even with this, Irene's is a lot more powerful, so that argument fails

I don't think we'll ever reach an agreement, we need to get some admins out here

Cause no one wants to do FT anymore and I asked for people just to learn that they were either banned or they just haven't been in here for a long time

The only person really contesting the upgrade is BlackeJan, everyone else agrees to use the feat, so yeah, the 7-B's will become 7-A's and as for the current 7-A's there ia possiblity that they could get upgraded later, but for now it probably makes sense to just make them At least 7-A

Well ZanyBrany accepted the low end and Ant said it was alright, but I wasn't sure what to do since after that Ant said Blacke's reason may be a problem and then it seemed like the argument went on forever and I stopped paying attention.

Well Ant isn't a calc member, iirc once you get the ok from two calc members it's fine to use. Maybe ask Cal to evaluate it?

Can somebody link to the calculation blog, so I get a reminder of the discussion?

Since the calculation seems to be controversial, I think that it is safest to ask some more calc group members to give input in the blog regarding whether we should use the old or (low end) new version.

BlackeJan said:
U guys keep screamig same stuff too like omg and I countered all yur arguments as well it's not that hard to understand the power between them and what I've said and none ignored u r getting what I'm saying if like yur just avoiding how everything happens w/ not good arguments
Scans for yellow sema? Because manga is just black and white

U can still use the anime for that just not for calcing and stuff not only that but it's his magic so it's ginna be yellow the only one that was different was that magic he used to kill Simon.

http://m.*************/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c369/11.html

Not only that but when is a meteor ever covered in light and is smooth? Literally u can tell it's his magic cause it's covered in light but next page u can see it turns into an meteor

Nope its just a meteor falling, also its take a lot of magic to create that big meteor from nothing

@BlackeJan

You do realize, you're the only one arguing that the meteor doesn't come from space, and we can clearly see that they are both giant rocks covered in light, I think it's pretty self explanatory that the calc is accepted and will be added

@Demon

U do realized that only Jellas Sema was covered in light and descended while in earth & Irene's Sema was descending to earth from space (I can't belive yur trying to ignore this fact) so while entering the earth atmosphere, it's surrounded by flames (like ANYTHING that would enter the earths atmosphere)

I'm tryna figure out why y'all trying to ignore the OBVIOUS evidence that Jellals was from earth (NOT A SINGLE GLIMSPE OF THE SKY) but Irene's (Whos a lot stronger) was OBVIOUSLY SEEN being from space

I'm not ignoring your argument, I'm saying that isn't enough evidence to disprove the upgrade, you're saying that the meteor's can't be the same cause one is covered in light and one isn't, well first of all, Deus Sema is also surrounded by a light/energy, even before it entered the atmosphere, however lets say you are right, that is one difference, fair enough, however they both form the same style of clouds, both are called the same technique, both are giant rocks that fall, it makes sense that both rocks would come from space, why would one be creating a rock then dropping it and another be pulling a rock from space, that just makes no sense, both are just the same spell, with one being stronger, your argument revolves around assumptions, and you keep arguing the same things that have been debunked, such as it being Yellow, it wasn't shown from space, don't you know the saying, just because you didn't see it, doesn't mean it didn't happen, and once agin you keep repeating these claims as if we're not realizing something, the fact is, no one has fully agreed with your argument, so maybe you should stop with these specific arguments, cause nobody agrees with them

As I mentioned earlier, since this upgrade seems rather drastic and controversial, it seems best to place a few polite requests on the walls of calc group members to evaluate the blog post.

@Demon

No that's part of my evidence I have. Like u r not even going to see the difference between them. Jellals Sema when trying to appear was surrounded by light ( his magic THEN turns into a meter but Irene Sema the moment it appears was ALREADY a meteor. I keep debunking EVERYTHING that u try to throw at me and I'm still tryna figure out where does Dues Sema have light when I KEEP TELLING U that it's entering the earth atmosphere. Again Irene is ALOT stronger then Jellal and the attack can be the sam thing but it's HOW it is made/create, Sema (lower tier magic) was created (I already said why) while Deus Sema (higher/advanced tier) was PULLED from space (a bigger and stronger meteor). Again they could be the same attack but it's HOW it happens

BlackeJan said:
@Demon

No that's part of my evidence I have. Like u r not even going to see the difference between them. Jellals Sema when trying to appear was surrounded by light ( his magic THEN turns into a meter but Irene Sema the moment it appears was ALREADY a meteor. I keep debunking EVERYTHING that u try to throw at me and I'm still tryna figure out where does Dues Sema have light when I KEEP TELLING U that it's entering the earth atmosphere. Again Irene is ALOT stronger then Jellal and the attack can be the sam thing but it's HOW it is made/create, Sema (lower tier magic) was created (I already said why) while Deus Sema (higher/advanced tier) was PULLED from space (a bigger and stronger meteor). Again they could be the same attack but it's HOW it happens
Let agree with you and use anime

Screenshot 20180607-12717
Screenshot 20180607-142725
That a red hot meteor, the same happend with a meteor enter earth from space its burn up due to firction. So its comes from space

Well, the issue seems to be settled then. The anime clarified that the meteorite came from outer space.

The question is if this does mess up our other Fairy Tail scaling a lot.

20180607 123349 rmedited
Just a last question can we take that as jellal abilities, since erza says it will destroy whole tower and jellal never denied it, also cartoon fight club natsu vs luffy the estimet that tower height at 10kfeet or 3050meter.(just giving a rough calc for tower height) so that feat is accepteable or just ignore it

Antvasima said:
Well, the issue seems to be settled then. The anime clarified that the meteorite came from outer space.

Where does it show the Jellas Sema came from space?

Funny though cause I'm the anime it is shown BUT in the manga u see a light (no fissures/cracks) just a smooth bright ovalish shape coming down then in the next pg It TURNS INTO A METERO!!! I still have evidence anyways cause I will ask the question again....why is Jellals Sema (there's not sky or anything that proves it was from space) not shown to be from space (weaker magic) but Irene's Sema (ALOT stronger then Jellas) is from space?

Ok fine I then it's not magic Fromm Jellal bur I still have may evidence

@Captain

Lol funny cause it ACTUALLY shows that it came from space so nice try there. Actually looking back at Irene Sema, the meteor was ALREADY SOURRONDED BU FLAMES! just clicked to me but it was already speeding down through space before going into the earth atmosphere

@Ant

Did the FT Knowledge members looked at my evidence?

Are you just arguing to argue, we're taking the Low end of the feat anyway, and once again you're the only one arguing on not accepting the feat, even though you're argument has been debunked, and using the anime isn't good for this feat, since the anime Deus Sema hasn't been shown yet, so the Deus Sema could also be yellow, but whatever

Antvasima said:

Not really, it's not the that huge, 7-B's become 7-A's, and 7-A's become At least 7-A, however there is a chance they will be upgraded again soon, because Wahl's Etherion uses Magnetic Confinement, and someone is apparently doing a calc about that, so maybe we should probably be hold up on changing the profiles until that fiasco is over

Um....no it never been debunked like Ant said "well the anime has shown it to be...." and if that the case then thank u the anime is not canon and CANNOT be used. I was using it for the coloring but since everyone keeps saying that then yes we can't use the anime. Idk none of the FT knowledgeable members even looked at my evidence since again all u r doing it basing it off of assumptions just b/c it has the same attack name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back