• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Actual Fairy Tail Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure, because the calc is based on Assumptions, that is why we are taking the Low end

No it's not at all 😂 literally said just because it has "Sema" we can think that it also came from space but CLEARLY Jellals sema is not and u guys r ignoring that just cause yur favorite show will get an upgrade so I'm seeing is that u r ignoring it on purpose. But since we wanna go that route again since they both have the name "Sema" and they should be coming from space then again why didn't it showed Jellals Semma from space? they are the same technique right?

@BlackeJan

I don't even particularly like Fairy Tail anymore.

@Aubin

I think that it might be best to close this thread then. You can start a new one when the second calculation blog has been finished and accepted.

Antvasima said:
@BlackeJan

I don't even particularly like Fairy Tail anymore.

@Aubin

I think that it might be best to close this thread then. You can start a new one when the second calculation blog has been finished and accepted.
So why did u decided to accept this? the anime is not canon

The anime can be used for clarification purposes if the scenes are roughly the same way.

That's what I tried doing but they said that anime wasn't canon. Still did the FT knowledgeable members even say anything about my evidence? U can clearly see the major difference between then Semas

If both Semas r the "same technique" then why was Jellas (weaker) shown to NOT come from space but Irene (stonger) is shown to be?

TriforcePower1 said:
Irene's showed it was to highlight how powerful the spell was in comparison to Jellal's.
Thank u! u just proved my point! it's to show the DIFFERENCE between them. Jellas is weaker so it descends from earth (if it's the same technique then IT WOULD HAD SHOWNED IT FROM SPACE) buts since he's weaker it is created/summoned in earth. Irene (who's much stronger) was able to PULL A METEOR FROM SPACE b/c THATS HOW MUCH POWERFUL SHE IS. The power between them is so incomparable that one can create/summon one from earth but the more stronger one can create/pull/summon from space. So again I say if they r the SAME technique then why is Jellas not shown to be from space but Irene's IS?!

BlackeJan, this is turning tiresome. We do have a policy that anime adaptions can be used to help scale feats that happen mostly the same way as in the source material, if it is necessary.

Anyway, I still think that this thread has turned into a waste of time, and should be closed. A new thread can be started when the other calculation has been accepted or rejected.

@Ant-sama

Did....did u just ignore my other evidence? Ok....so we can use the anime but what about everything else I said? everything else that happened w/ Jellas Sema is the EXACT same way it was during the anime

Well, I don't know where else Jellal would get a meteorite from, but I am not very invested in this topic, and am uninterested in arguing about it.

MAGIC! that's literally what it was! We need FT knowledgeable members 1st since they would know and I have evidence & I thought U would be one but since u said that u don't even like the show....wouldn't really be fair.

I understand if u not interested in the topic but we still need FT knowledgeable members who could also help out

The evidence is too vague to tell exactly whether or not Sema that was casted by Jellal is the same like the one that casted by Irene.

I meant that Irene's spell wouldn't have been hyped that much if Jellal's had a similar introduction. And I had already explained this before.

TriforcePower1 said:
I meant that Irene's spell wouldn't have been hyped that much if Jellal's had a similar introduction. And I had already explained this before.
Why do u keep thinking it's hype? there is no hype it's just to show there is a MAJOR power difference between then & hell even Erza said "it's a more higher advance magic then Jellas!" It's not hype of someone is saying that a certain technique is a lot powerful then the original

To be fair, the anime showed us thag Jellal Sema is in form of fireball. But I don't think we can use that.

Although there is also Gray Lost Ice Shell which is just an enhanched form of normal ice shell but the method of the spell is the same.

With that said, I'm neutral on whatever the decision later.

That's what I've been getting at but everyone keeps on ignoring it cause they don't wanna answer that question. I'm trying to get at HOW the difference of the technique is. Cause if they were the same technique then it would had NEVER formed clouds to the point that we couldn't even see a glimpse of the sky but Irene's is LITERALLY show to be from space b/c she has the power to summon/pull/create one from space yet Jellal couldn't. That's just the difference in power of the technique

Jellas Sema = earth & Irenes Sema = space

I agree this thread should close, at least for now, this convo is on hold, until The second calc has been done, because apparently the original creator of the Wahl's Etherion Calc, was done incorrectly, and he needs to redo it, and since that will probably upgrade the series, then we should probably put this upgrade discussion on pause for now

@Antvasima, can you close this thread please

@BlackeJan

You are causing the thread to spin out of control and turn very tiresome for everybody else.

@Aubin

I will do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back