• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard vs Griffith - Chad vs Femboy - 6/0/7

The title is absolutely correct.
SBA
Post-Schrodinger Key Alucard and Femto Key Griffith

Vs

"This smell... It smells of nostalgia. The smell of a man being impaled... The smell of a woman being disemboweled... The smell of sick infants being burned to death... The smell of the elderly being riddled with bullets... The scent of death... ...The fragrance of war" - @LordGinSama, @CrackerVolley, @Random-Helper323, @The_Pink_God, @Epiccheev, @TheMonkeMan

"I'll not... betray my dream. That is all" -

"The sealed King of the Quincy. Over 900 years, he shall recover his heartbeat. Over 90 years, he shall recover his intellect. Over nine years, he shall recover his power. And over nine days, he shall recover the world. Let us go forth. Uryū. Haschwalth. These nine days will be the end of this world!" - @azontr, @Chariot190 , @Artorimachi_Meteoraft, @LIFE_OF_KING, @Robo, @DaReaperMan, @Nierre

Last edited:
This is definitely an interesting match-up.

Femto can't bypass Alucard's regeneration, both can interact with one another and due their abilities effecting one another in a conventional way is impossible. However Alucard's trump card here is that unlike Femto he has Mind hax that he can work with. Due to Alucard's immense resistance towards Mind Manipulation that means in this match Alucard can incap Femto due to his layered Mind hax and resistance negation whereas the same can't be said for Femto due to Alucard's resistances.

Femto has the stat advantage whereas Alucard takes the edge in hax and especially with versatility. Alucard also slams in terms of skill, knowledge and experience, Femto is also at a heavy disadvantage with his mentality which Alucard can capitalize on.

Voting Alucard.

Alucard has mind hax that can break one layer of resistance and also has two layers of mental resistance of his own *, so he's heavily favoured in mental battles.

So I'd say Alucard and Femto trade some blows and get nowhere, until Alucard uses his mental attacks and breaks Femto.

*base Seras resisted an illusion that affected an entire mercenary squad, a stronger illusion affected her, and True Vampire Seras was immune to that illusion. Alucard scales to True Vampire Seras' resistance, and also to the illusions Zorin uses.

Depending on what's classified as an "attack" in Berserk, Alucard's Mind Manipulation might not even interact with Femto, much less effect him given his passive Fate Manipulation and Causality Manipulation via the Idea of Evil.

Anything that can stop Griffith's glory will be useless. Thats the concept

Also, Ideia of Evil's Fate can control the whole timeline and history. Doubt that it can't stop some generic mindhax

I have no idea if hypnotizing Femto would necessarily stop his "glory" or not, i guess it's up to interpretation, idk.

If I youre mindhax you to die you lose your glory

Also, has Alucard's mindhax shown to be effective with abstract beings?
I don't believe Alucard's Mind Manipulation kills you, it just hypnotizes you.

Idk, i'm not knowledgeable about either character, i'm just reading what's on their profiles, maybe it could since it's coming from another abstract being?

If I mindhax you to die you lose your glory

Also, has Alucard's mindhax shown to be effective with abstract beings?
Alucard's hypnosis / mind hax doesn't kill you, it's a valid win-won.

Considering Schrodinger is the same type of Abstract as Femto and Schrodinger can be effected by mind hax in Hellsing I'd say yes.

I feel like this is a massive NLF.
It's not. Griffith needs to realize his dream and Ideia of Evil is going to control history itself to make it happen. It can be something as irrelevant as an arrow, no matter what, will not even dream of touching Griffith. To assume that Idea of Evil, a creature that exists in the mind and everywhere in the world, that is able to control history and fete, not being able to stop a mind control simpleton like Alucard's is nonsense. Even beings like wizards find it absurd to fight against the laws of casuality, the very ones that are able to attack indirectly through hax

And I still don't understand how Alucard is able to control the mind of a being as complex as Femto, who is part of a creature that's basically made up of the consciousness of all the humans in the story and their negativities

It's not. Griffith needs to realize his dream and Ideia of Evil is going to control history itself to make it happen
Scans of The Idea of Evil being able to interact with Abstractions? Also in The Idea of Evil's page it's stated that it's control of human history. Alucard is no longer human, he's an abstract vampire / Werekin.

Also the Idea of Evil also lacks NPI which is ironic considering he'd need it to effect Alucard.
It's not. Griffith needs to realize his dream and Ideia of Evil is going to control history itself to make it happen. It can be something as irrelevant as an arrow, no matter what, will not even dream of touching Griffith
comparing an arrow to mind hax.
To assume that Idea of Evil, a creature that exists in the mind and everywhere in the world, that is able to control history and fete, not being able to stop a mind control simpleton like Alucard's is nonsense. Even beings like wizards find it absurd to fight against the laws of casuality, the very ones that are able to attack indirectly through hax
All of what you said is utterly irrelevant unless the Idea of Evil has been shown to reverse the incapacitation of Femto. Alucard can also appear within the literal mind / Psyche of Femto to alter Femto's dream if he so desires. Schrodinger can appear within the mind of others as shown with Zorin.

Now do you have scans of the Idea of Evil reversing the effects of something non fatal or even damaging such as mind manipulation? You'd need scans of him doing so to claim such, also The Idea of Evil is only capable of altering Human History, something that no longer would include Alucard.
And I still don't understand how Alucard is able to control the mind of a being as complex as Femto, who is part of a creature that's basically made up of the consciousness of all the humans in the story and their negativities
Cool, Alucard has NPI that allows him to interact with souls, minds and thoughts like Schrodinger and the non existent souls & minds within himself after being erased from existence.

Femto can't bypass Alucard's Mid-Godly and Type 5 immortality.

Also the Idea of Evil also lacks NPI which is ironic considering he'd need it to effect Alucard.
Berserk profiles are ass lmao.

The Idea of Evil literally created the God Hand, so, logically, he should be able to interact with Type 1 Abstracts.

All I had to say.

Also going by Femto's profile his Fate and Causality Manipulation are only defensive, I.E making attacks miss. Issue is that Alucard isn't attacking Femto for one, and the second issue is that even giving Femto the benefit of the doubt he still wouldn't be able to bypass Alucard's regeneration.

You also fail to take Alucard's own Abstract Existence into consideration, since as far as I'm aware Femto can't interact with Abstractions.

Fair enough but it still seems like Alucard has the easier win-con in the form of mind hax, whereas Femto can't bypass Alucard's immortality and regeneration.

Also, the Idea of Evil should logically be able to manipulate history passively to negate Alucard's mind manipulation even if he wasn't a part of human history. The IOE regularly manipulates the Fates of inhuman Apostles/Demons, so Alucard being a Vampire wouldn't stop his Fate from being manipulated.

Again, do you have evidence of The Idea of Evil reversing mind manipulation? Unless it's been shown to do you then you literally cannot assume he can.

And like I said before, even with the benefit of the doubt nothing in his arsenal is capable of putting down Alucard.

Why would he need evidence of reversing that specific ability? I don't believe we need such a specific instance, if it's an ability as powerful as Causality Manipulation?

I'd uh, have to do some rereading again, then. To see.

For now, I'll concede Alucard takes it, if Griffith can neg his mind manipulation it would be inconclusive.

Do you have the scans regarding his Fate Manipulation and Causality Manipulation? depending on the wording you wouldn't have to prove it would work against Mind Manipulation or not in the first place.

I can provide an example of what i mean if needed.

Do you have the scans regarding his Fate Manipulation and Causality Manipulation? depending on the wording you wouldn't have to prove it would work against Mind Manipulation or not in the first place.

I can provide an example of what i mean if needed.
I don't have scans on me right now, but I can find them like... right now, if needed.

Back