• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Makima vs Alucard - azontr vs Gin's Car - 3/1/7 (Grace Enacted)

Okay but let's get actually serious for a sec lel.

What's the current vote count? I voted for Makima, I assume Gin obviously votes Alucard, anyone else?

It works on a mental, physical and spiritual level. Stop trying to gaslight me by asking questions that you can find the answer to on his profile.
My dude I want you to look up the term gaslighting and explain to me how me asking you a simple question pertaining to Alucard’s abilities fits that definition. K thanks.

Anyways I did look on his profile and nowhere did I find that this sacrificing souls things works on a mental level. It only says physical and the examples they cite are purely physical as well. Also this doesn’t prove the sacrificed souls are disconnected from Alucard either since the things he absorbs becomes part of his very being as is stated on his profile. So even if it did work then the problem would still arise that Cosmos’ knowledge would just travel throughout all of Alucard’s sacrifices until finding Alucard himself.
I posted two literal scans and the rest of the information can be found within his profile. It's up to you to be intentionally ignorant of information that's presented to you.

He's resistant towards Mind Manipulation, which is what her information Manipulation is founded upon. She isn't becoming one with Alucard's mind, but rather to his life-stock. Upon assimilation she isn't going to be giving Alucard access to her abilities right off the bat, again he'd need to summon her for that to happen so if you could stop ignoring that part that would be great.
And the scans did not prove your position since you quite literally showed one of Alucard’s summons being used against him. So it’s up to you to actually substantiate your claims with proper evidence actually.

This second paragraph has literally nothing to do with what I said. Alucard’s not gonna be resisting mind manipulation from Cosmos since Cosmos is not gonna be performing any mind manipulation on Alucard in the first place. Alucard would suffer the consequences of Cosmos’ ability just by him absorbing her into him which includes her mind and all her knowledge that goes with it. Also you’re wrong, upon assimilation Cosmos would “become one with his very being” as is said on his very profile Gin. So no it’s literally gonna be a Schrödinger situation here.
Hahaha yeah no, Cosmos doesn't posses endless knowledge so that's the typical reddit CSM simp wank. This isn't anything close to a Schrodinger situation, Schrodinger was a direct consequence of absorbing something abstract.
- Vs battle wiki users when they can’t talk normally and every sentence has to be 100% related to powerscaling.

And this is gonna be a direct consequence of Alucard absorbing her mind and ergo all the knowledge inside her mind? What is the issue here. It’s literally very similar situations.
Man it like CSM fans have poor reading comprehension, not much of a surprise considering they think it's a good manga kek.
-literal vs battle wiki users foaming at the mouth over people thinking random series being better than other random series’

I think imma vote for incon too

Makima’s got like 1 wincon and it’s only because of Alucard’s own ability which is also his own win con 🗿

returns to the thread while debating on making 8-C Beatrice, Eva-Beatrice, or Rosa vs Alucard or Makima, sees the thread's now confusing with language barrier and insults

... Uh, the human here is confused - is the vote going

Makima - 1 (me)
Alucard - 1 (Gin)
Incon - 2? (KING and Mait)

Last edited:
Me waiting for Gin’s bible of a response about how Alucard absorbing Cosmos isn’t actually gonna result in Alucard absorbing Cosmos.

moyai-stone-face.gif

My dude I want you to look up the term gaslighting and explain to me how me asking you a simple question pertaining to Alucard’s abilities fits that definition. K thanks.
By repeating the same shit over and over in hopes of getting some type of inconsistencies. My child trust me, I've been playing this game much longer than you have.
Anyways I did look on his profile and nowhere did I find that this sacrificing souls things works on a mental level. It only says physical and the examples they cite are purely physical as well.
This is a whole ass lie or you're a literal blind man. His profile literally states that blood within Hellsing covers one's mental and spiritual self so try again.
Also this doesn’t prove the sacrificed souls are disconnected from Alucard either since the things he absorbs becomes part of his very being as is stated on his profile. So even if it did work then the problem would still arise that Cosmos’ knowledge would just travel throughout all of Alucard’s sacrifices until finding Alucard himself.
Again no it wouldn't, your acting like the souls and minds within Alucard’s Life-Stock have influence upon one another, she isn't connected directly to the mass of souls and minds Alucard possesses.
And the scans did not prove your position since you quite literally showed one of Alucard’s summons being used against him. So it’s up to you to actually substantiate your claims with proper evidence actually
Okay so we're really gonna sit here and ignore shit huh? As I said to Azontr which you somehow "forgot." to notice, Luke was no longer underneath Alucard’s control at this point. So yeah, try again buddy.
This second paragraph has literally nothing to do with what I said. Alucard’s not gonna be resisting mind manipulation from Cosmos since Cosmos is not gonna be performing any mind manipulation on Alucard in the first place.
My guy, her form of Information Manipulation is a literal ******* form of mind manipulation. No matter what you say, what she does is a form of mind manipulation which again Alucard resist in spades.
Alucard would suffer the consequences of Cosmos’ ability just by him absorbing her into him which includes her mind and all her knowledge that goes with it. Also you’re wrong, upon assimilation Cosmos would “become one with his very being” as is said on his very profile Gin. So no it’s literally gonna be a Schrödinger situation here.
There isn't long term consequences when it comes to absorbing her. Also it's not stated that Alucard becomes one with those who he assimilates, so yet again I'm catching you on another whole ass lie.

Another Schrodinger case isn't happening, that happened due to Schrodinger state of existence. Schrodinger's state of existence is not remotely comparable to the Cosmos Devil, you are trying to equate a paradoxical type 1 Abstract being to type 1 Information Manipulation that isn't even infinite, countless nor endless.

The difference is between that of a lab and a wolf. They're entirely different beasts, you dead ass just tried comparing a type 1 Abstract to type 1 Information Analysis. 🤡

Me waiting for Gin’s bible of a response about how Alucard absorbing Cosmos isn’t actually gonna result in Alucard absorbing Cosmos.

moyai-stone-face.gif
Me actually waiting on an intelligent argument from you & for you to realize the difference between abstractions and Information.

skeleton-waiting.gif

Back