• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard vs Griffith - Chad vs Femboy - 6/0/7

Scans of The Idea of Evil being able to interact with Abstractions?
What azontr said
Alucard can also appear within the literal mind / Psyche of Femto to alter Femto's dream if he so desires.
Holy wank. This has never happened. And it would be impossible too, Alucard has never been shown to affect the mind of a being as complex as Femto
Schrodinger can appear within the mind of others as shown with Zorin.
Femto is an abstract being that gathers the consciousness of the mind of all mankind throughout history. Hellsing has nothing similar. Except if you show me Schrodinger appearing in billions of thoughts at once and abstract things like negativity
also The Idea of Evil is only capable of altering Human History, something that no longer would include Alucard.
What? No. It can change the history of anything in the world, not only of mankind. Ideia of Evil formed the history of Berserk until the arrival of the eclipse, and you can be sure that there are not only humans up to that point
Alucard has NPI that allows him to interact with souls, minds and thoughts like Schrodinger and the non existent souls & minds within himself after being erased from existence.
This isnt a proof about mindhax. Like, okay, he can **** beings from his own body, but where is the proof that this is applicable to other beings? Besides, Alucard affecting non-existent souls is completely differently from affecting the concept of negativity

Last edited:
Holy wank. This has never happened. And it would be impossible too, Alucard has never been shown to affect the mind of a being as complex as Femto
Holy Mother of blatant Projection. This has literally happened in the form of Schrodinger's appearing within the mind of Seras and Zorin.
Femto is an abstract being that gathers the consciousness of the mind of all mankind throughout history. Hellsing has nothing similar. Except if you show me Schrodinger appearing in billions of thoughts at once and abstract things like negativity
Them appearing within things like negativity has nothing to do with Abstract Existence? That ability is literally just Multi-locaction which is irrelevant in this match-up since Alucard can just trail behind via Subjective Reality & Immersion. And for one they're the same exact type of Abstract, both are thought based in nature.

This isnt a proof about mindhax. Like, okay, he can **** beings from his own body, but where is the proof that this is applicable to other beings? It affects non-existent souls completely differently from affecting the concept of negativity
I find it genuinely funny you say that I'm wankint then proceed to say that Femto is a conceptual being. Affecting Femto doesn't require you to effect the concept of Negativity. They're their own beings, they're simply stored within Alucard and his existence was erased and paradox'd into nothingness. Yet he's still able to effect said erased souls, mind and lives.

Alucard can effect Femto just fine.

This has literally happened in the form of Schrodinger's appearing within the mind of Seras and Zorin.
I don't remember that at all. The only thing I remember is Schrodinger telling Zorin that The Major found a new soldier and that she is going to be left to die
Them appearing within things like negativity has nothing to do with Abstract Existence?
Have you forgotten that Idea of Evil is literally formed by people's negative thoughts? It is formed by malice, the negativity of thoughts, the negativity of what people believe about something. This is what Idea of Evil is, and this is what the God Hands are made up of and are part of. Multilocation is only part of his abstract existence
Alucard can just trail behind via Subjective Reality & Immersion
Oh yeah, I forgot that Femto also has subjective reality.
Femto is a conceptual being
Why do you think it has abstract existence? As the profile itself says, the God Hand are beings formed by thoughts, the malicious and negativity. This is further explored when Idea of Evil first appears

Not related to the thread but shouldn't Alucard have Multiple Selves? (both keys) unless those he absorbs lose their sentiance.

Either way I find it ironic there's a Vs thread between a character that recently got buffed by a CRT Vs one that needs a CRT to fix their profile.

I don't remember that at all. The only thing I remember is Schrodinger telling Zorin that The Major found a new soldier and that she is going to be left to die
He literally appeared within the mind of Seras whenever Zorin was forcing her to relive her own memories. Hence why Schrodinger is both everywhere and nowhere, he isn't only limited to shit that exist physically.
Have you forgotten that Idea of Evil is literally formed by people's negative thoughts? It is formed by malice, the negativity of thoughts, the negativity of what people believe about something. This is what Idea of Evil is, and this is what the God Hands are made up of and are part of. Multilocation is only part of his abstract existence
Just because the God Hand were made by The Idea of Evil doesn't mean they share his conceptual existence. They literally only have Type 1 Abstract Existence in the form of thoughts, Femto nor do any of the God Hand's have Conceptual Existence so you can feel free to make a CRT or drop the argument.
Oh yeah, I forgot that Femto also has subjective reality
Cool, doesn't help him put Alucard down.
Why do you think it has abstract existence? As the profile itself says, the God Hand are beings formed by thoughts, the malicious and negativity. This is further explored when Idea of Evil first appears
Bullshit. They do not embody the concept of negativity. And I quote "They exist everywhere within this world. Any place where negative human thoughts swirl into a large concentration. But at the same time it can be said that as a huge body of thought."

They are not conceptual, they are thought based Type 1 Abstractions. Make a CRT or quit using this wank argument.

pretty sure this is inconclusive or even a mismatch due to funny meme "i cant actually lose" hax but lacking any way to put Alucard down beyond just talking good because mid-godly go brrr plus the issue of Femto's self on the astral plane, which I don't think Alucard has the range to interact with, though I guess that depends on what part of the story this "Femto" we're using is in

We were debating whether or not Griffith's hax was enough to neg Alucard's, which is why I sent scans on the Idea of Evil's shit, you dork.

We were debating whether or not Griffith's hax was enough to neg Alucard's, which is why I sent scans on the Idea of Evil's shit, you dork.
I was voicing my thoughts in general 🗿
The answer is probably imo, but it can't exactly neg that regen so the fight likely doesn't go anywhere anyway

I was voicing my thoughts in general 🗿
Kys (Keep yourself safe)
The answer is probably imo, but it can't exactly neg that regen so the fight likely doesn't go anywhere anyway
I personally think it could as well, but, I was informed it depends on how broad the ability is? Which is why I'm confused on whether or not Griffith can just go "lol I win u lose".

Literally even with the Fate hax that still wouldn't be able to negate Alucard's regeneration, immortality or his Abstract Existence.

You'd need proof of the Idea of Evil altering events to make Femto suddenly win against opponents with Godly levels of Regeneration. Let's be honest here this Idea of Evil shit is being chalked up to being some Yhwach "nah." Type of card whenever he profile doesn't even reflect that.

Also you were informed that the Causality / Fate Manipulation might be able to reverse the effects of mind hax. Nowhere was it said that Femto's fate hax can negate Godly regeneration.

Nobody is arguing Femto can negate godly regeneration, Gin. Obviously that would be a No Limits Fallacy. But even if it can't, it'd still be an inconclusive match, as neither can put the other down due to varying factors.

Nobody is arguing Femto can negate godly regeneration, Gin. Obviously that would be a No Limits Fallacy. But even if it can't, it'd still be an inconclusive match, as neither can put the other down due to varying factors.

I personally think it could as well, but, I was informed it depends on how broad the ability is? Which is why I'm confused on whether or not Griffith can just go "lol I win u lose".

My wording was... confusing, then. By that, I meant that he would be able to null Alucard's offensive abilities, making it an incon, not that he could suddenly neg his regeneration. I should've clarified that wasn't what I intended to say.

Given how absolutely insane, all-encompassing and ultra-specific it is in context, to where it affects the whole of the world, controls every detail of someone's life and will have things happen at the exact moment (The obvious example is Bahelits in general showing up to someone at the exact moment they need it, even if they lost it or never had it in the first place), at the exact right time even when things would seem impossible, this should affect Alucard just fine and enable it so Femto can't "lose".
Alucard lacks resistance to funny meme causality and fate hax. But while the hax in question basically has everything play out the exact way Femto needs it to play out, when he needs it to play out, in the best way for him long-term. It hasn't done anything like neg powers or abilities, which means while the fight is gonna play out in Femto's favor no matter what, it isn't gonna magically void that regen which is preventing Femto from actually winning. Seems pretty inconclusive imo, Femto can't lose, he can't really win either. They probably just both end up ******* off and calling it a day.
Type of card whenever he profile doesn't even reflect that.
Berserk profiles be kinda ass ngl.
Though Idea of Evil probably shouldn't even have a profile to begin with, he's in one chapter that's been removed from volume release for a handful of reasons, cameos in two more (Not even the thing itself, just the layer it exists within), and the rest is just knowing the context in how the fate and causality works because Skull Knight and Void won't shut the **** up about it.

My wording was... confusing, then. By that, I meant that he would be able to null Alucard's offensive abilities, making it an incon, not that he could suddenly neg his regeneration. I should've clarified that wasn't what I intended to say.
Ahhhh okay yeah nvm that makes sense then, my Bad.
i Feel like alucard only uses mind hax when there is multiple people..
Wrong, he's never used it on large grounds.

pretty sure this is inconclusive or even a mismatch due to funny meme "i cant actually lose" hax but lacking any way to put Alucard down beyond just talking good because mid-godly go brrr plus the issue of Femto's self on the astral plane, which I don't think Alucard has the range to interact with, though I guess that depends on what part of the story this "Femto" we're using is in
Silly Chariot, mismatches are just inconclusives that the mods don't want to put on the scoreboard.

I can agree with Chariot's analysis. (Also with the fact Idea of Evil prolly shouldn't even have a profile since Miura basically retconned chapter 83)

Back