• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard vs Griffith - Chad vs Femboy - 6/0/7

Wait hold the fudge up.

Note: Griffith's causality manipulation seems to function as an offshoot of his fate manipulation, or possibly vice versa, and is used for subtly control the world of Berserk by influencing the subconsciousness of humanity and causing many minor but cumulative events eventually leading to a desired outcome. It is likely inapplicable for spontaneous one on one combat.

causing many minor but cumulative events eventually leading to a desired outcome. It is likely inapplicable for spontaneous one on one combat.
???

That's not correct at all lmao. Griffith's causality manipulation is 100% combat applicable what-

Note: Griffith's causality manipulation seems to function as an offshoot of his fate manipulation, or possibly vice versa, and is used for subtly control the world of Berserk by influencing the subconsciousness of humanity and causing many minor but cumulative events eventually leading to a desired outcome. It is likely inapplicable for spontaneous one on one combat.
Every single fight Griffith has been since becoming Femto has been a "minor but cumulative event" leading to his desired outcome. Quite literally everything from the Eclipse on has been a domino effect of things going his way he even ruined Guts life, again, for the 4th time just last chapter
Even someone like Skull Knight sneak attacking and trying to assassinate Femto with a magic broken hax sword while knowing full well how causality functioned and even using that to his advantage to know where Femto would be ahead of time only resulted in completing Femto's own goals and merging realms (as in it backfired horrifically)
That note is bad.

The causality hax doesn't neg powers, or cause people to spontaneously drop dead, if the note means things like that then that's fair, but it does have everything play out favorably and the key objective comes true.

So then if it can't nullify powers or cause people to drop dead then how would it nullify Alucard's mind hax? Genuinely confused is all, hearing some conflicting information.

Like if his Causality / Fate Manipulation is limited to minor domino like changes then how is it nullifying mind manipulation? From the way I'm hearing things is that he uses it as a defensive form of probability / Fate / Causality Manipulation.

The causality hax does negate powers, so idk where all that's coming from. It made it so that Skull Knight's Super Hax spatial manipulating sword just straight-up didn't work at all, causing his attempts to attack Griffith to backfire completely. It does, in a way, negate powers.

The causality hax does negate powers, so idk where all that's coming from. It made it so that Skull Knight's Super Hax spatial manipulating sword just straight-up didn't work at all, causing his attempts to attack Griffith to backfire completely. It does, in a way, negate powers.
the sword still worked tho, it's what caused the merger in the first place

It would probably just stop him from ever thinking or considering using it rather than negating it after he does. Kinda like canon plot armor

The point is that it didn't work on GRIFFITH, who was Skull Knight's initial target.
And what for things that don't require any distance. I.E attacks / abilities that have already landed.

Like what happens if he's already been affected? The way you word it makes it seem like it definitely doesn't nullify abilities but rather stops the events leading up to using said abilities on him.

The point is that it didn't work on GRIFFITH, who was Skull Knight's initial target.
The attack failed, but the hax still worked, it was just redirected and used against Ganishka. It didn't powernull it or anything.
I agree that attacks would fail tho.
And what for things that don't require any distance. I.E attacks / abilities that have already landed.

Like what happens if he's already been affected?
They probably wouldn't get a chance to be used in the first place, whether it's as simple as "he just didnt think to", or a big titty virgin shows up to distract him when he thinks about using it, something is bound to get in the way of him using an ability that would cause Femto to lose. He'd just be fated not to, how he's prevented could be a million various factors.
kind of the issue with these types of vague "it just works" abilities imo, the exact details require a bunch of guesswork

Like what happens if he's already been affected?
Then Alucard slips on a banana peel and cancels the mind control.

But in a serious answer, he probably never does considering Idea of Evil has never straight up retconned an event with it's causality manip. It just sets up events in a way that will eventually end up accomplishing it's objectives.
If Griffith somehow does get his mind controlled then it will likely be a Jorge Joestar situation where he can lose for the moment, but not ultimately. Maybe he gets incaped and Alucard, who then loses interest, leaves. Maybe something happens and makes Alucard have to cancel his ability, and so forth.

Last edited:
Uh, Chariot and Epic basically already said what I was gonna say but didn't because I got distracted lel.

All this for Dio to solo 🗿 (Got my info from Death Battle so you know it's accurate).
Dio is FAST and hits HARD! He ******* slams both.
d0235ac3973b10d962310815ae545b0e91-amchop.rsocial.w1200.jpg

Uh, again wrong. He mind haxxed the bellhop boy at the hotel, and he did it 2 more times against the Brazilian soldiers.
Lol alucard doing mind hax with bellhop is non combat applicable. Every 1v1 Alucard had, he never used mind hax. Only time he did it was with the multiple soldiers which isn’t even a 1v1

This is an interesting match, not just because of their respective powers, but their characters.

I believe Alucard would loathe Femto with a burning passion. He would see Femto as the epitome of weakness, someone who couldn’t bear the weight of his responsibility or a human life. Who, like him, chose to sacrifice everything for the sake of his dreams and ambitions and betrayed the people who trusted him most, becoming a monster in the process. But what I think would ESPECIALLY enrage Alucard is that Femto raped Casca. One because it’s such a horrendous torture, but also because like Guts, he was raped by a sultan many times as a child. So I imagine he’d try to put Femto through an especially grueling mental torture.

This is an interesting match, not just because of their respective powers, but their characters.

I believe Alucard would loathe Femto with a burning passion. He would see Femto as the epitome of weakness, someone who couldn’t bear the weight of his responsibility or a human life. Who, like him, chose to sacrifice everything for the sake of his dreams and ambitions and betrayed the people who trusted him most, becoming a monster in the process. But what I think would ESPECIALLY enrage Alucard is that Femto raped Casca. One because it’s such a horrendous torture, but also because like Guts, he was raped by a sultan many times as a child. So I imagine he’d try to put Femto through an especially grueling mental torture.
But…how would alucard know Griffith did all those things

Griffith will just stand by and watch Alucard manage to do nothing against him

And most of the votes for Alucard shouldn't even be counted, since they happened at the beginning of the thread and it was simply a FRA train

Back