• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Guts vs Alucard (Hellsing)
  • Fighting Location: London
  • Starting Distance: 20 meters
  • Both in-character
  • Speed is not equalized
  • Black Swordsman Guts and Level 1 Alucard. Alucard's Level 0 release is allowed and Guts can use the Berserker Armor
Imagine a scenario where Alucard had entered the Berserk world and encounters Guts shortly after he'd just started his journey. Guts can instantly sense that Alucard is a monster with his Brand, and furiously charges him to avenge the Band of the Hawk. How would it go?

Human Monster Hunter:

Vampire Monster Hunter:

Both team up to hunt down the Apostles and Femto:

Last edited:
Guts cant kill alucard because funny 1 billon resurrectons but alucard cant harm him so inco...nah alucard eventually uses mindahx

STOMP

And you may say but guts has soul manipulation
While yeah that is true alucard has 1 billons souls so...

Guts cant kill alucard because funny 1 billon resurrectons but alucard cant harm him so inco...nah alucard eventually uses mindahx

STOMP

While yeah that is true alucard has 1 billons souls so...
the whole quantity = potency is no longer a thing

so guts can very well handle all that

the whole quantity = potency is no longer a thing

so guts can very well handle all that
going off of his profile, it says he can 'damage souls'

has guts ever been shown to damage a shit ton of souls at once (inside one being that is)? if not he'd have to cut down each soul one by one, which does about as much as he'd do fighting alucard physically

might aswell say it here, but you cant even restrict his level 0 or 1 state, as its not a completely different tier.

but uh, its still a stomp. Alucard keeps regenerating until he kills Guts. it took Alucard took 25 (I think) years to get rid of all of his souls, Guts will take even longer than he did. (also, restricting him from releasing all his souls at once, not only is it against the rules, but that makes it an even bigger stomp)

might aswell say it here, but you cant even restrict his level 0 or 1 state, as its not a completely different tier.

but uh, its still a stomp. Alucard keeps regenerating until he kills Guts. it took Alucard took 25 (I think) years to get rid of all of his souls, Guts will take even longer than he did. (also, restricting him from releasing all his souls at once, not only is it against the rules, but that makes it an even bigger stomp)
But both are in-character. One of Alucard's weaknesses is that he will allow himself to be killed by a human if he deems him worthy, so he might just allow himself to be killed by Guts if he persists long enough. I've also decided to restrict the number of souls Alucard has to regenerate from.

But both are in-character. One of Alucard's weaknesses is that he will allow himself to be killed by a human if he deems him worthy, so he might just allow himself to be killed by Guts if he persists long enough. I've also decided to restrict the number of souls Alucard has to regenerate from.
You can't restrict that unless you're not trying to get this added to their Profiles.

........ you cant restric that

Bump. With new revisions done to the Hellsing universe, I've changed the details of the match. Black Swordsman Guts and Level 1 Alucard are being used. Here's the new stats.

Guts’ AP: 119.7 tons

Guts’ Speed: Mach 6.4 with Mach 33 Combat Speed and Reactions

Alucard's AP: .014 tons in base, 55 tons in Level 1, higher in Level 0

Alucard's Speed: Mach 10? (doesn't specify regular speed) with Mach 33 Reactions

Bump. With new revisions done to the Hellsing universe, I've changed the details of the match. Black Swordsman Guts and Level 1 Alucard are being used. Here's the new stats.

Guts’ AP: 119.7 tons

Guts’ Speed: Mach 6.4 with Mach 33 Combat Speed and Reactions

Alucard's AP: .014 tons in base, 55 tons in Level 1, higher in Level 0

Alucard's Speed: Mach 10? (doesn't specify regular speed) with Mach 33 Reactions
doesn't this change literally nothing though? Alucard outlasts guts to hell and back, and with his souls it makes guts killing him impossible.

And in the theoretical situation that Alucard releases all of his souls to give Guts the chance to kill him, Guts gets murked by a billion zombies, and Alucard himself.

i cant see guts winning this even if Alucard gives Guts' every point Guts could kill him.

doesn't this change literally nothing though? Alucard outlasts guts to hell and back, and with his souls it makes guts killing him impossible.

And in the theoretical situation that Alucard releases all of his souls to give Guts the chance to kill him, Guts gets murked by a billion zombies, and Alucard himself.

i cant see guts winning this even if Alucard gives Guts' every point Guts could kill him.
Guts has more than x2 difference in AP, which would make it much harder for Alucard to damage him. Guts' stamina is insane as well: he's capable of fighting against much stronger opponents even with broken ribs or critical internal injuries, and he's no stranger to fighting against entire armies either. During the eclipse, he fought through hordes of Apostles. Even pre-Eclipse, he fought and killed a hundred men by himself. So against much weaker familiars who can easily be sliced in half with the Dragonslayer, Guts shouldn't have any problem. I've also allowed Guts the option to use the Berserker Armor to help him.

Guts has more than x2 difference in AP
thats not a lot considering One shot is 7.5x, possibly rising up far above that.
Guts' stamina is insane as well
Alucard's is limitless. it doesn't matter what feats guts' has for his stamina. he's going to tire before Alucard even breaks a sweat.
and he's no stranger to fighting against entire armies either. During the eclipse, he fought through hordes of Apostles. Even pre-Eclipse, he fought and killed a hundred men by himself. So against much weaker familiars who can easily be sliced in half with the Dragonslayer
a feat of him fighting a hundred men isn't going to help him fight over 100 times that amount of people, and he's going to still have to fight an amped Alucard who can still regenerate, which he still wouldn't have any idea he'd need to be staked to kill him.

thats not a lot considering One shot is 7.5x, possibly rising up far above that.
Considering how Guts is able to tank damage from much stronger opponents, I think here it's pretty important.
Alucard's is limitless. it doesn't matter what feats guts' has for his stamina. he's going to tire before Alucard even breaks a sweat.

a feat of him fighting a hundred men isn't going to help him fight over 100 times that amount of people, and he's going to still have to fight an amped Alucard who can still regenerate, which he still wouldn't have any idea he'd need to be staked to kill him.
I do believe it would help him, as they are much weaker than he is and most of the familiars don't have any real combat experience. Besides, considering how many monsters Guts has killed, I don't think it would take him long to figure out that he'd need to stab Alucard through the heart to kill him.

Guts' Dragonslayer also gives him a hand here, since it's been tempered with the blood of countless Apostles and astral spirits. It is more effective against extremely powerful entities such as the Sea God and the rudimentary forms of the God Hand, so it would definitely be enough to do significant damage to Alucard, or at least cause him to take more time to regenerate than usual.

Considering how Guts is able to tank damage from much stronger opponents, I think here it's pretty important.
That means his durability upscales from 119 tons. hell you put Alucard in the state HE upscales up from his 55 tons. nothing really changes between the gap.
I do believe it would help him, as they are much weaker than he is and most of the familiars don't have any real combat experience. Besides, considering how many monsters Guts has killed, I don't think it would take him long to figure out that he'd need to stab Alucard through the heart to kill him.
if his best feat is fighting 100 soldiers, he is going to be overwhelmed by over 100 times his best feat. And, some of those souls DO have combat experience... he's vlad the impaler... he literally comes from the 15th century and killed and likely ate the souls of thousands of soldiers, and he likely continued to kill and consume the souls of people who had experience in combat. to say that his souls dont have combat experience would be blatantly wrong.

That was before he got the armor and it was pretty fast.

Depends if we want to say the armor forcing him to fight untill the last drop of blood would let him last long enough to take out that many, personally I think it would, but only if it was just the soul stock. Alucard being tossed in and attacking him at the same time makes that far less likely imo. Gonna accelerate him to the point beyond repair a lot quicker.
Though 99.99% of the soul stock is actual fodder who can't even hurt Guts, it's more like Guts vs a few hundred thousand ants, and then like 4-5 actual tangible threats, but said threats are indeed a huge issue. Still think he'd be a tad hard pressed to get through them all thou.

Ah, okay. Slightly better.

Still not enough to fight off thousands of undead soldiers, plus alucard at the same time imo.
He was able to fight off several stronger Apostles during the Eclipse all by himself using random weapons, withstanding getting slashed countless times and bleeding from basically everywhere on his body. Here, he'd literally be able to cut through the familiars like he was slicing butter. Even Anderson was capable of making it pretty far through the army of familiars before he needed help from the rest of the Iscariot forces, and he was much weaker than Guts.

Assuming standard battle assumptions, the only familiars he might have a tough time dealing with are Rip Van Winkle, Alhambra and the Black Hound, but both of them have much less AP than Guts. In addition, Guts has incredible senses and precision, capable of tracking severla objects at once with ease and parrying attacks with incredible accuracy, so he could probably dodge Alhambra's playing cards or Van Winkle's bullet before killing them both as well. The Black Hound would be a problem (ironic since Guts himself also has a demonic hound which lives inside of him), but still don't see Guts having too much trouble killing it.

This match causes me physical pain.
I think it's cool, since they share many similarities with their backstories. Alucard's like a combination of Guts and Griffith, in that he shares the same tragic backstory of being raped as a child, but was also a leader like Griffith who inspired his people with dreams but eventually ended up leading them all to their deaths before becoming a monster. Alucard would admire Guts' determination and view him as a prme example of why he admires humans.

But uh

Guts dickwalks. He already has an AP advantage and since he scales way, way, way above his value, he may as well just be a stonewall to Alucard while he's killing the guy dozens of times over, unable to kill Guts in turn.

A recently accepted blog has counted Alucard's souls at 120,000. All ghouls except the ones that are vampires. So, he essentially has to be dealt 120,000 death blows that could kill a ghoul or vampire. That makes outlasting an enemy a very obvious strategy on his part, since even if Guts can kill five with each swing, a pretty tall order, that's still 24,000 swings. And that's if Alucard releases his souls. If he doesn't, Guts has to swing his sword 120,000 times, and that's if every single swing not only lands on his fast and skilled opponent but lands a death blow that can kill a ghoul. Slashing Alucard in half for example would not be a complete death blow. Alucard really might be able to outlast Guts here.

A recently accepted blog has counted Alucard's souls at 120,000. All ghouls except the ones that are vampires. So, he essentially has to be dealt 120,000 death blows that could kill a ghoul or vampire. That makes outlasting an enemy a very obvious strategy on his part, since even if Guts can kill five with each swing, a pretty tall order, that's still 24,000 swings. And that's if Alucard releases his souls. If he doesn't, Guts has to swing his sword 120,000 times, and that's if every single swing not only lands on his fast and skilled opponent but lands a death blow that can kill a ghoul. Slashing Alucard in half for example would not be a complete death blow. Alucard really might be able to outlast Guts here.
I don't enjoy the insinuation that Guts cannot swing his sword 24,000-120,000 times.

Last edited:
I don't enjoy the insinuation that Guts cannot swing his sword 24,000-120,000 times.
More accurately, 120,000 death blows for a ghoul or vampire, landed on an enemy who can dodge and who will be attacking back. It's more likely Guts would have to swing the sword multiple times for each death blow, especially considering he'll be wearing down while Alucard won't.

Guts is much, much stronger and much more skilled than Alucard and his ghouls, more so if he goes Berserker Armor, I find it very unlikely he will have a difficult time cleaving apart these guys unless they have some form of busted regeneration like Alucard, who I'd say is the only one Guts would have trouble taking out simply due to his regeneration.

More accurately, 120,000 death blows for a ghoul or vampire, landed on an enemy who can dodge and who will be attacking back. It's more likely Guts would have to swing the sword multiple times for each death blow, especially considering he'll be wearing down while Alucard won't.
Yea, but all the ghouls are significantly weaker than he is, and the Dragonslayer gives him a much greater range than regular swords, so he could slice multiple familiars in half with just a single swing before eventually getting to Alucard.

I'm talking about if Alucard fights without releasing his souls. Considering the only time we see him release his souls is on Integra's direct order and for the purpose of wiping out a large number of enemies quickly, it's likely that when facing Guts one on one he won't release those souls. If that's the case, those death blows will all have to be landed on Alucard himself.

I'm talking about if Alucard fights without releasing his souls. Considering the only time we see him release his souls is on Integra's direct order and for the purpose of wiping out a large number of enemies quickly, it's likely that when facing Guts one on one he won't release those souls. If that's the case, those death blows will all have to be landed on Alucard himself.
Which I doubt Guts will have trouble with.

I'm not going to argue whether or not Guts can last long enough. I'm simply describing what it takes to get through Alucard's supply of souls. When considering all the blows which wouldn't actually be enough to kill a ghoul soul, and Alucard dodging attacks, remembering that Alucard is faster than Guts which would greatly assist in that dodging, Guts would likely have to swing his sword as many as 300,000 times or more, all while taking hits in response. Can Guts really keep it up that long without wearing down to the point Alucard can best him, and in addition, can he resist Alucard using mental attacks on him? Alucard has more than enough time to try out the mental attacks after all.

Last edited:
Back