• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The SpongeBob SquarePants CRT Upgrades/Establishings!

With the AP updates, I believe that only skills, age and intelligence are missing.
Of course, it also has range and stamina.
Really? But then again the CRT is done and don't want to spam with more as it is, it's decent as is, but now with the change beings Low-Godly regeneration and the regen negation on said level, at least the way it is now.
I cannot add all of them due to being on the phone which creates complications for me editing, and my Laptop is currently broken.

Btw hey Pug idk if you know, apparently there is a huge conversation regarding the Godly regen xD.

Pretty much, all we need to do is add these abilities (there’s a ton of them to be added for one profile alone) and we should be all set to go.

It's ok for me to block, we just need to add the skills to the profiles
The IQ is also massive as it is for an explanation. So could I maybe suggest the bulletin treatment?

Like this:

Gifted to Supergenius at best.
  • [Insert SB Characters descriptions here and so on].
I have even seen some profiles that have such a style, and it seems nice. What do you all think of that?

I also suggest that because of how the abilities are a mess to read with a wall paragraph, we should switch to a bullet format and bold those abilities.
Well yeah that's what I was thinking too.
I think I agree with that, to speed things up I think it would be better to add things to other profiles like Squidward and others
👍

Do you think the match with Kratos should be removed from SpongeBob’s profile as well? Or would it not change since Kratos won through hax?
It can be removed and reworked MUCH LATER...
I mean SB's hax now is much better, plus has Resistances so convoluted that Kratos will turn into a SpongeBob which already effects abstract concepts of thought.

Dont forget about this to add for the verses future updates and although it may not seem like it, much needed changes are needed to SpongeBob’s Standard Tactics as thanks to his IQ alone, he clearly can use stronger haxes even for something as casual like annoying Squidward sneakily to as stealthily using Subjective Reality to make things fictional/dreams.
SpongeBob also used both his teleportation and shapeshifting to fight Mrs. Puff carjacking him and drive The Tattletale Strangler into insanity

Hello.

Why was the Flying Dutchman's age changed from 5,000 years to one eternity?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Flying_Dutchman?diff=prev&oldid=8008114
If was mainly based on a timecard at the end of “Squid on Strike” where SpongeBob and Squidward are still working at the Krusty Krab after one eternity (I disagree with that since both of them were already dead as a joke, while later episodes show they are still alive). Not to mention, at one point during “The Goofy Newbie”, Patrick’s brain freeze froze the entire earth along with everyone on it for 5 billion years.

Well, one eternity should probably be taken with a grain of salt, and being frozen for 5 billion years seems rather inappropriate to scale to actual experience age. Maybe you can restore all of the original ages with "Over 5 billion years old via crygenice freezing" within a following parenthesis.

Well, one eternity should probably be taken with a grain of salt, and being frozen for 5 billion years seems rather inappropriate to scale to actual experience age. Maybe you can restore all of the original ages with "Over 5 billion years old via crygenice freezing" within a following parenthesis.
I was actually going to specify “Over 5 billion years old chronologically, X years old physically” once I update everyones ages after adding their abilities.

Not to mention, a profile like Aang states he was frozen for 100 years, but they also kept a physical age rating for him while giving his actual age his physical age + 100.

I was actually going to specify “Over 5 billion years old chronologically, X years old physically” once I update everyones ages after adding their abilities.

Not to mention, a profile like Aang states he was frozen for 100 years, but they also kept a physical age rating for him while giving his actual age his physical age + 100.
Hold up I'll put that debunk in dirt once and for all and hear me out:
Frenchy himself is known to wait thanks to the clip where SB was taking care of Squidward, Frenchy got tired of waiting that they had to hire a new one. What he says is in the literal sense and there is too much evidence for it regardless. I showcased this on the CRT a couple of times of such being the case but let me rebuddle: He can stay attuned to dreams (SpongeBob Movie), voids (Ghouls Fools), different timelines and universes (self explanatory if one watches the series more personally) all in the literal descriptive sense, plus he's overall not a normal being in general of course.

The string feat is one of the most blatant outliers by 169 unvigintillion x over (using the Atlantean ship feat's highest possible speed)

The string feat is one of the most blatant outliers by 169 unvigintillion x over (using the Atlantean ship feat's highest possible speed)
Look at the OP again. There are already consistent enough MFTL+ feats for this not to be considered an outlier.

Anyways, I request this thread to be closed since everything has been discussed and anything not applied will soon be applied.

Back