• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard vs Griffith - Chad vs Femboy - 6/0/7

Cool, that's an incon.

Sounds like salt tbh.
Wait lordginsama, Arc7Kuroi, and IMadeThisOn8-1-2017. All three have same avatar picture

1-E8-B1-CB7-F2-C5-4621-BC67-580-A6-E596396.jpg

This is definitely an interesting match-up.

Femto can't bypass Alucard's regeneration, both can interact with one another and due their abilities effecting one another in a conventional way is impossible. However Alucard's trump card here is that unlike Femto he has Mind hax that he can work with. Due to Alucard's immense resistance towards Mind Manipulation that means in this match Alucard can incap Femto due to his layered Mind hax and resistance negation whereas the same can't be said for Femto due to Alucard's resistances.

Femto has the stat advantage whereas Alucard takes the edge in hax and especially with versatility. Alucard also slams in terms of skill, knowledge and experience, Femto is also at a heavy disadvantage with his mentality which Alucard can capitalize on.

Voting Alucard.
Sounds good, I'll vote Alucard FRA.

Alucard vs luke - no mind hax
alucard vs Alhambra - no mind hax
Alucard vs Walter. - no mind hax
Alucard vs incognito guy - no mind hax
Alucard vs Alexander- no mind hax

yeah alucard isn’t using mind hax

Alucard vs luke - no mind hax
alucard vs Alhambra - no mind hax
Alucard vs Walter. - no mind hax
Alucard vs incognito guy - no mind hax
Alucard vs Alexander- no mind hax
First of all, Incognito is completely irrelevant as he isn't even canon, secondly he doesn't use it first thing in character of course but within the same token Alucard isn't an idiot.

He didn't need mind hax in those examples for the simple fact that he didn't need it to beat them. If he sees an opponent who he can't beat via normal means then he's obviously going to resort to it at some point.
yeah alucard isn’t using mind hax off the bat.
Fixed that for ya

First of all, Incognito is completely irrelevant as he isn't even canon, secondly he doesn't use it first thing in character of course but within the same token Alucard isn't an idiot
Ok bro
He didn't need mind hax in those examples for the simple fact that he didn't need it to beat them. If he sees an opponent who he can't beat via normal means then he's obviously going to resort to it at some point.
He couldn’t beat Anderson via normal means And still didn’t use mind hax 🗿

Sera’s didn’t have a resistance to that…Alucard had to give her it
Well, Alucard didn't really "give it" to her, more like showed her that resistance was there. We're also not even sure whether the artificial vampires have that resistance to mind manipulation, as they're just incomplete vampires with constitutions of Mina Harker, who never drank blood and thus never became a full vampire.

Well, Alucard didn't really "give it" to her, more like showed her that resistance was there. We're also not even sure whether the artificial vampires have that resistance to mind manipulation, as they're just incomplete vampires with constitutions of Mina Harker, who never drank blood and thus never became a full vampire.
Wait imma clap this manlet in about 30 mins.

Yeah every vampire having resistance to mind/illusion hax is sus
It's only sus because you know jack shit about Hellsing despite having the audacity to have my Boi as your pfp.
He couldn’t beat Anderson via normal means And still didn’t use mind hax 🗿
He fought Anderson on fair grounds, he wouldn't resort to mind haxxing Anderson as Alucard literally wanted to die by someone like Anderson. Talk about literally ignoring context.
Sera’s didn’t have a resistance to that…Alucard had to give her it
Seras had a resistance to it, and no he didn't give it to her. He gave her the better form of resistance to mind hax in her Draculina key, beforehand she was just using her normal vampiric Third Eye which all Vampires in verse have. This is literally stated. Vampires have a Third Eye via virtue of not being classified as human. Pre Draculina Seras is deadass a normal Vampire, she doesn't get anything Alucard gave her till she becomes Draculina.

Don't ******* @ me again.

It's only sus because you know jack shit about Hellsing despite having the audacity to have my Boi as your pfp.
🤓
He fought Anderson on fair grounds, he wouldn't resort to mind haxxing Anderson as Alucard literally wanted to die by someone like Anderson. Talk about literally ignoring context.

Seras had a resistance to it, and no he didn't give it to her. He gave her the better form of resistance to mind hax in her Draculina key, beforehand she was just using her normal vampiric Third Eye which all Vampires in verse have. This is literally stated. Vampires have a Third Eye via virtue of not being classified as human. Pre Draculina Seras is deadass a normal Vampire, she doesn't get anything Alucard gave her till she becomes Draculina.

Don't ******* @ me again.
no. Alucard only used mind hax once combat wise coz he was up against a bunch of soldiers. he’s not using it again

Robo are still voting for Alucard or not?

Because it seems like you don't believe Alcuard wins this fight despite the fact you previously agreed with Alucard winning.

Yeah Alucard only really used mind hax against soldiers and never again in literally every fight we've seen out of him, so Incon FRA

Yeah Alucard only really used mind hax against soldiers and never again in literally every fight we've seen out of him, so Incon FRA
All Vampires in Hellsing have a resistance towards Mind Manipulation, Vampires being the main opponent whom Alucard fights. Mind hax in a non factor in verse due to Vampires having a third eye which grants resistance, Femto isn't a Vampire ergo Alucard wouldn't have any issues with casting it.

Plus it's Inconclusive because neither can kill each other, just clarifying.

Nah grace doesn't need to be un-enacted. Nobody voted for either side for that to happen.
It's 6/0/6, with the disparity between both Alucard FRA and Incon FRA being nill, and neither having 7 votes minimum means Grace automatically gets un-enacted as explained in our Versus Thread rules.

Deadass 3 more people need to either vote for Alucard or Incon before i can enact Grace again, or people need to switch votes from either Alucard or Incon.

Edit: Just to make sure, you're switching your vote from Alucard to Incon correct?

All Vampires in Hellsing have a resistance towards Mind Manipulation, Vampires being the main opponent whom Alucard fights. Mind hax in a non factor in verse due to Vampires having a third eye which grants resistance, Femto isn't a Vampire ergo Alucard wouldn't have any issues with casting it.

Plus it's Inconclusive because neither can kill each other, just clarifying.
Aren't most of the vampires we see Alucard fight fake?

And yeah, I know

Aren't most of the vampires we see Alucard fight fake?
The ones whom Alucard fought are literally meant to be advanced copies of him.

Edit: Just to make sure, you're switching your vote from Alucard to Incon correct?
I'm actually waiting for Berserk profiles to get adjusted, with all the scans that have been presented by Chariot and such I'd argue Inconclusive but since Femto's profile currently states that his Fate and Causality Manipulation aren't combat applicable. (Needs to be removed from the profile before I can agree with using it, even if it arguments are legitimate.) I'll have to keep my vote for Alucard till Femto's profile gets an update.

As it stands, going by the profile Alucard has a legitimate win-con whereas Femto's incon condition needs to be properly reflected on his profile.

Femto would probably even have several layers to his AE, since he is a being that resides in the deepest and most impossible layers of the astral world

EDIT: But oh yeah, the current profile is just bad

Last edited:
Femto would probably even have several layers to his AE, since he is a being that resides in the deepest and most impossible layers of the astral world
Pretty sure AE isn't layered, and even then existing deeper wouldn't mean it inherently has more layers and that's assuming layers are even applicable to AE.

Well, considering that the deeper you go, the harder it is to reach, I figured that the word "layers" would be appropriate (since that's even how the manga refers to it)

There are several things that can change the result of this fight. It is even arguable to say that the mind is a type 1 concept within Berserk, since what gives shape and existence to everything is simply the thought we have about something

Idk if I'd call it layered, like in the sense of layered hax, like the astral world does have layers, a **** ton of layers actually. But nothing implies the deeper you go, the more layered the abstraction becomes, just that it gets progressively harder to actually get there, it'd make reaching Femto's true self incredibly hard and would probably need some weird multi-dimensional range bullshit, but if you could reach him it wouldn't be any harder to interact with him compared to a normal abstract dude.
the mind being an abstraction in berserk might have merit though, never really thought of that but there's some stuff to support it ig

I might be misremembering but there were times where Femto actually redirected or avoided attacks, so maybe he can be hit/reached.

The only time I recall where he redirected an attack was when he grabbed the spatial manip slash from Skull Knight to force it to hit Ganishka.
We see a few times that things just fail to hit him, like when he protected Casca from the debris Zodd caused, which I'm gonna assume is on the profile as that's like the most famous example of it.

Guts also tried to stab him and he sent him flying back before it touched him.
Though iirc he stabbed Slan and she survived it.

Back