• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Makima vs Alucard - azontr vs Gin's Car - 3/1/7 (Grace Enacted)

The closest I can see for his prediction is 'oh, her hands are moving THIS way, lemme shoot them before then'... when Makima's precog is at least a few seconds more so she'd likely see him raise his gun before she does so and counter by moving differently and it becomes a game of 'well, I saw THIS so I'll do THIS'... and Makima can still see a few seconds into the future argubly before he recognizes her muscle movement

What she did to Denji won't work against Alucard since he can weight himself down with his own TK.
... Makima's telekinesis is literally 2 tiers higher than Alucard's telekinesis though. Thats like a tug of war between a child and Ronda Rousey

🥴 1+1=2 she not only does this to herself but to other people too BOOM🥳
1+1=2 get it accepted and added onto her profile.

Now for real quit your shit. Nobody here thinks your funny or cute, your mad annoying for no reason other than to piss people off like you're a 14 year old stuck in 2015.

Not to mention the only reason your acting like this is because you saw me and Azontr acting like this. He's apart of the 55th so we get to abuse one another, you however are a literal stranger who thinks it's fine to try to join in on a joke that you weren't in on.

1+1=2 get it accepted and added onto her profile.

Now for real quit your shit. Nobody here thinks your funny or cute, your mad annoying for no reason other than to piss people off like you're a 14 year old stuck in 2015.
o no someone got mad because of two characters that don't even exist and seriously hurt me with unbelievable insults 😭

@Lynieryz holding in the urge to be a nuisance to everyone around them :mad:
plankton-angry.gif

By repeating the same shit over and over in hopes of getting some type of inconsistencies. My child trust me, I've been playing this game much longer than you have.
Me asking you a question which you have yet to provide a demonstrative answer to is gaslighting? Do you even know what that term means here? Because what this is wouldn’t fall under that word.

Buddy you don’t know me. You don’t know my powerscaling history or how long I’ve done it for lol.

My dude coming in acting like he’s the guru of powerscalers 👽
This is a whole ass lie or you're a literal blind man. His profile literally states that blood within Hellsing covers one's mental and spiritual self so try again.
That’s not my question though?? You said Alucard could sacrifice his soul for mental type attacks. I’m asking for scans to support that. On his profile the very thing you’re talking about for sacrificing souls is in direct reference to physical damage Alucard receives, not mental.

Not like this has anything to do with my main point either lol
Again no it wouldn't, you’re acting like the souls and minds within Alucard’s Life-Stock have influence upon one another, she isn't connected directly to the mass of souls and minds Alucard possesses.
My dude she’s literally gonna become “one with his being” as is stated on his very profile. She literally fuses with him and his being. So this includes all the knowledge of “everything” she has within her since this includes her mind as well.
Okay so we're really gonna sit here and ignore shit huh? As I said to Azontr which you somehow "forgot." to notice, Luke was no longer underneath Alucard’s control at this point. So yeah, try again buddy.
This is irrelevant to your original claim nor does it have any bearing on the main position I laid out.

My dude acting like I’m supposed to read every single post you make to every single user in this thread 👽. Please spare me, your responses to me are long enough 😭
My guy, her form of Information Manipulation is a literal ******* form of mind manipulation. No matter what you say, what she does is a form of mind manipulation which again Alucard resist in spades.
My dude you’re arguing with ghosts right now because this ain’t my argument.

Listen, Gin, Cosmos’ mind manipulation is her forcing her target to experience all the knowledge of everything she has. This isn’t gonna be the case with Alucard. She’s not gonna be forcing him to anything, rather Alucard is gonna experience everything Cosmos has in her mind just by proxy of him absorbing her.

Ok? Mind Manipulation has literally nothing to do with my argument here because no mind manipulation is being taken place. Just the natural act of Alucard’s absorption ability and what it entails. So everything you mention mind or information manipulation I know you’re not actually engaging with the argument.
There isn't long term consequences when it comes to absorbing her. Also it's not stated that Alucard becomes one with those who he assimilates, so yet again I'm catching you on another whole ass lie.
It’s literally on his profile. You’re out here asking me to read his profile when you don’t even know what’s in it and calling me a liar for it. He literally has fusionism listed on his profile.

You’re real trigger happy with those lying accusations like damn lmao.
Another Schrodinger case isn't happening, that happened due to Schrodinger state of existence. Schrodinger's state of existence is not remotely comparable to the Cosmos Devil, you are trying to equate a paradoxical type 1 Abstract being to type 1 Information Manipulation that isn't even infinite, countless nor endless.
No I’m trying to compare the situation of Schrödinger using their abstract existence as a method against Alucard through his absorption ability to the situation of Cosmos using their information in their mind against Alucard again through his absorption ability.

It’s like the term “analogy” has no meaning to you.
The difference is between that of a lab and a wolf. They're entirely different beasts, you dead ass just tried comparing a type 1 Abstract to type 1 Information Analysis. 🤡
No I’m comparing the situations being laid out you actual goofy goober. Alucard suffered adverse affects from absorbing Schrödinger due to his absorption ability absorbing that paradox too. In this instance Alucard would suffer adverse effects from absorbing cosmos due to the amount of information she has inside her mind, something he absorbs alongside her, is literally incomprehensible to Alucard?

See how these two very similar situations can be compared to one another? It doesn’t matter that the ability between the two is different from one another, the actual situation of facing Alucard through his absorption ability is very similar. Just with different end effects due to the difference in abilities. But the method of delivery of those adverse effects is the same.

Man I assuming you don't get much interactions in real life because of how annoying you are? I'm guessing you're probably that one annoying cousin that nobody likes but your parents make you see once in awhile.
Nooo more unbelievable insults 🥴

In fairness, when the first thing I read in response is 'I ain't reading all that' and insulting by telling me I never read a series because I may have mistaken something, I'd think I'm being insulted or looked down on since I never heard of 55th. Thinking its part of the joke to shitpost back and forth almost sounds understandable. Not trying to pick sides for that, just saying I think I can see why Lyn was replying in kind. Saying 'X holding in the urge to be annoying' or calling everyone idiots by saying none of the arguments were intelligent doesn't help because it can be egging him on to try and reply, which in turn makes it worse.

Heading to bed for now but may do Eva-Beatrice (8-C) vs Alucard for fun to get back in the swing of things. Happy new year

Honestly tempted to vote Alucard just because his Pic in the OP is way hotter than Makima's (and he's way better than her in general)

But for now, I'm leaning towards Incon, assuming Cosmos shiz even works.

Me asking you a question which you have yet to provide a demonstrative answer to is gaslighting? Do you even know what that term means here? Because what this is wouldn’t fall under that word.
That would be a form of gaslighting, your intentionally trying to make me slip up on the argument via repetition.
Buddy you don’t know me. You don’t know my powerscaling history or how long I’ve done it for lol.

My dude coming in acting like he’s the guru of powerscalers 👽
How said anything about power scaling? Lmfao I was talking about the gaslighting game.

My man's out here acting like power scaling is something to be proud of.
That’s not my question though?? You said Alucard could sacrifice his soul for mental type attacks. I’m asking for scans to support that. On his profile the very thing you’re talking about for sacrificing souls is in direct reference to physical damage Alucard receives, not mental.
If his mind is attacked then that would classify as "damage.", the profile also literally states that the blood contains the mind and soul so it isn't just physical damage.
It’s literally on his profile. You’re out here asking me to read his profile when you don’t even know what’s in it and calling me a liar for it. He literally has fusionism listed on his profile.
Because they turn into souls for his life-stock. They don't literally become apart of Alucard’s existence, each of the souls possess their own individuality hence why Schrodinger couldn't recognize himself in the torrent of Alucard’s life-stock.
No I’m trying to compare the situation of Schrödinger using their abstract existence as a method against Alucard through his absorption ability to the situation of Cosmos using their information in their mind against Alucard again through his absorption ability
Which is the equivalent of me comparing an apple to an orange, her information Manipulation isn't going to effect Alucard due to his inherent resistance to Mind Manipulation.
In this instance Alucard would suffer adverse effects from absorbing cosmos due to the amount of information she has inside her mind, something he absorbs alongside her, is literally incomprehensible to Alucard?
She doesn't have infinite amounts of knowledge nor does she have endless amounts of knowledge to incapacitate, again she isn't like Gojo who inserts infinite knowledge into the mind.

I get that your trying to say that she can potentially incap, but your analogy is really bad to be frank. Just say "oh she can probably just overwrite him with information." since that's a lot different than being paradoxed and erased from absorbing a abstract cat fem boy.

That would be a form of gaslighting, your intentionally trying to make me slip up on the argument via repetition.
That’s not gaslighting chief that’s me asking you to provide evidence for a claim. Me asking your for evidence that Alucard can switch out from pure mental based attacks wouldn’t be gaslighting. That’s just me asking you to substantiate your points.
How said anything about power scaling? Lmfao I was talking about the gaslighting game.

My man's out here acting like power scaling is something to be proud of.
My dude is literally proud of his gaslighting experiences 💀

There is nothing good about being a power scaler true.
If his mind is attacked then that would classify as "damage.", the profile also literally states that the blood contains the mind and soul so it isn't just physical damage.
His mind wouldn’t be “attacked” then since his natural ability of absorbing the mind isn’t an “attack” on his mind. Ok so even assuming that Alucard can swap souls from a pure mental ability that doesn’t mean anything since Cosmos’ ability spreads to anything connected to the user as was the case with the puppet devil and as would be the case with Alucard as the swapped soul would still be “part of his very being” like is said on the profile.
Because they turn into souls for his life-stock. They don't literally become apart of Alucard’s existence, each of the souls possess their own individuality hence why Schrodinger couldn't recognize himself in the torrent of Alucard’s life-stock.
You’re quite literally contradicting Alucard’s own profile since it actually says they “become one with his being” on his ability section. So no it’s direct said they do become part of Alucard’s existence hence why Schrödinger couldn’t recognize themselves.
Which is the equivalent of me comparing an apple to an orange, her information Manipulation isn't going to effect Alucard due to his inherent resistance to Mind Manipulation.
Too bad there’s no mind manipulation being taken place here so there’s nothing to resist. Just the natural aspects of Alucard’s absorption ability.
She doesn't have infinite amounts of knowledge nor does she have endless amounts of knowledge to incapacitate, again she isn't like Gojo who inserts infinite knowledge into the mind.

I get that your trying to say that she can potentially incap, but your analogy is really bad to be frank. Just say "oh she can probably just overwrite him with information." since that's a lot different than being paradoxed and erased from absorbing an abstract cat fem boy.
Yeah she just has knowledge of “everything” including abstractions like darkness and devils and all that. Which has been shown to incapacitate hordes of people connected to the user so even Alucard sacrificing a soul wouldn’t work since they’re still connected to his very being. Hell the fiend itself is meant to be fiend of “outer space” and its concept. So even if it’s not “infinite” it’s literally an incomprehensible amount of information.

Dude the analogy is fine. With the analogy I’m talking about the method of delivery. It’s the same as Schrödinger since the effects is through Alucard absorbing the users. The effects on Alucard being different due to the difference in abilities between the characters is fine since incap is a valid win con and it has no effect on the analogy.

Someone plz fix my Cosmos Devil page with Devil Physiology and information manipulation plz plz plz
Also incon FRA

Back