• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

1032317700250284043.webp

All done,
(Will handle Jinx666 request later when I have more time)
Thank you!

Can you please delete the following Redirects? 1 - 2 - 3

thread can be closed

Thank You. You can close them.

Open this.

I wanna fix the reference
Antvasima handled it

If I wanted to make a profile for a building, would it be an item or location profile?
If it's a place big enough for people to live and move around in, generally it would be a location profile.
Match was already added!
Please lock them and the thread too, ty for your work
Closed and locked.
Thank you!

The link to the King Kong (Verse) needs to be updated in one of the battles of Son Goku's (Dragon Ball)
Fixed

Delete this thread please

Last edited:
These two thread needs to be closed, thread is not proposed in English

can somebody clarify if Iihiko's usage of his ability is NLF or not in this scenario?
he has no feats of resisting layered madness manipulation but they argue it will be nullified by his ability as he cant sense it which i and a couple other people think is NLF

Can this profile be unlocked? I just want to made it look better like Gokus

you can make a sandbox profile and then make a CRT for it to be added

Buuuump

Create the following redirects for Afuro Terumi

-"Aphrodi"
-"Byron Love"
-"Aphrodite (Inazuma Eleven)"

All 3 are popular alternately used names for the character (Due to English dubbing variants and alternate aliases the character went by)
Created.
Can I get my Yhwach vs Goku thread closed? I might need to wait until Cour 3 or Cour 4 to end before I make that matchup.

Delete this thread please
Locked.
These two thread needs to be closed, thread is not proposed in English

One was converted to English, and one has already been locked.
Unlocked. Please let someone know when you have finished.

can somebody clarify if Iihiko's usage of his ability is NLF or not in this scenario?
he has no feats of resisting layered madness manipulation but they argue it will be nullified by his ability as he cant sense it which i and a couple other people think is NLF
Bumping this again

Just a quick Question, I have been experience some lag for the latest week or two, (I have had this before on this site but much less of a extent), This lagg includes
-Long loading time for visiting the site, and loading new "pages"
-Liking stuff
-saves sometimes disappears

After talking with my friends that use this site on discord, has experienced the same thing for around the same time period as me. Anyone got any clues why or how to fix this?

to make things worse some saves on my sandboxes even disappears even after saving them, this only happens here and not on the forum.

Could this thread be closed? It's beyond dead.

This has finally ended so it can be closed
Locked.
Add a "Nathan Swift" redirect to Kazemaru Ichirouta

(English Dub name)
Created.

Just a quick Question, I have been experience some lag for the latest week or two, (I have had this before on this site but much less of a extent), This lagg includes
-Liking stuff

After talking with my friends that use this site on discord, has experienced the same thing for around the same time period as me. Anyone got any clues why or how to fix this?

to make things worse some saves on my sandboxes even disappears even after saving them, this only happens here and not on the forum.
Liteally just happened as I was writing this
This and also when i try to reply to a message it takes way too long for the message to appear

-Liking stuff

this is happening on my end as well.

Can these threads be closed? They are either finished or mismatches

Back