• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShionAH

He/Him
I saw quite a few problems with haxes Wang Ling has so I'll list them. The Profile

Normal Abilities
Every human can think on their own. Learning how to walk is a normal human ability not AD. Last part has no scan and seems more like pocket reality shit
  • Toon Force (made himself a 2 dimensional and fly around in a comedic manner)
Thats not toon force, need scans
Thats Density manipulation
I think this is telekinesis since Wang Ling uses Telekinesis like that
Thats biology manipulation and elasticity.
Broken link but this is only Absorption from the description
That scan is used for Purification.
That aint death manipulation
Thats not a fricking resistance what?

Space-Time Shit
So I have no idea how this got accepted but I will explain why these are extremely wrong.

In this scan that was used to say "time reversal doesnt affect him" we see Wang Ling is literally affected! Yes Froggy still lost but its not because Wang resists Time Reversal it was caused by the fact that Wang Ling happened to be like a billion times stronger than him. Same goes for the "law of time does not affect you" statement, Froggy doesnt mean it literally he means Wang Ling can control Time and is obviously much stronger than him.

About the Acasuality 4 and BDE 1, I simply cannot see how these both fit here. The scans used are "froggy also stated that it doesn't matter how space and time gets altered" which I explained above. Its not about Froggys time and space powers its about how Wang Ling is much stronger. The second scan is "can exists at a non existent place" which does not actually give anyone anything unless there is a straight up statement that Causality doesnt exists there. By the way BDE 1 is also completely debunked by this scan where we see Wang Ling straight up is affected by his time and space powers

Agree: (1) @Planck69
I agreed with some things, have said I'll wait for the scan less stuff and disagreed with others.

Last edited:
I saw quite a few problems with haxes Wang Ling has so I'll list them. The Profile

Normal Abilities
Every human can think on their own. Learning how to walk is a normal human ability not AD. Last part has no scan and seems more like pocket reality shit
  • Toon Force (made himself a 2 dimensional and fly around in a comedic manner)
Thats Density manipulation
Thats biology manipulation and elasticity.
Broken link but this is only Absorption from the description
That scan is used for Purification.
I need some context for this but the character states Wang "chopped him" did the Dragon just die and turn into a card since thats how his death works? This needs context
That aint death manipulation nor durability negation
Thats not a fricking resistance what?

Space-Time Shit
So I have no idea how this got accepted but I will explain why these are extremely wrong.

In this scan that was used to say "time reversal doesnt affect him" we see Wang Ling is literally affected! Yes Froggy still lost but its not because Wang resists Time Reversal it was caused by the fact that Wang Ling happened to be like a billion times stronger than him. Same goes for the "law of time does not affect you" statement, Froggy doesnt mean it literally he means Wang Ling can control Time and is obviously much stronger than him.

About the Acasuality 4 and BDE 1, I simply cannot see how these both fit here. The scans used are "froggy also stated that it doesn't matter how space and time gets altered" which I explained above. Its not about Froggys time and space powers its about how Wang Ling is much stronger. The second scan is "can exists at a non existent place" which does not actually give anyone anything unless there is a straight up statement that Causality doesnt exists there. By the way BDE 1 is also completely debunked by this scan where we see Wang Ling straight up is affected by his time and space powers
Could you tell me the 1-day-old human being who can walk on his own, please?

He is a genius baby brother, him being smarter than humans doesnt mean his intelligence grows or whatever

Yeah like u started talking and walking even using telekinesis just after u born
Toon Force (made himself a 2 dimensional and fly around in a comedic manner)
Forgot to add scans, tho I got it accepted in crt, so will add scan.
Don't just ****** read stuff watch context

Nah he specifically did that earth manip
I need some context for this but the character states Wang "chopped him" did the Dragon just die and turn into a card since thats how his death works? This needs context
He didn't died ,wang ling just turned him into card, you can see the dragon in S4 ep 11 too again.
That aint death manipulation nor durability negation
Yeah you know what , I think u making this out spite. Anyways attacking soul directly means u negating durability yk.
I can agree only on things one,
Space-Time Shit
About this, that time reversal only works on him because he allowed him to work on him, even before froggy started using him power, he said "stop playing" which was already a hint he know what he was going to do, and wang ling also wanted to make froggy learn lesson, so he played with for a little.

Its no where written bde1 user cannot get affected by time related stuff, it's just if they don't want to get affected they can leave the space time, which wang ling did many time, in S1 ep 15 ( was literally resetting the univer from outside of it even when changes the cause in past he wasn't get affected )s2 ep 1(going inside a non existent place which no longer exist), S3 ep 8 (literally bfr himself into a blanc space)

Yeah like u started talking and walking even using telekinesis just before u born
I am not a Immortal King from a Manga now am I?
Don't just ****** read stuff watch context
What? He can control density. Thats density manipulation
Nah he specifically did that earth manip
Proof?
He didn't died ,wang ling just turned him into card, you can see the dragon in S4 ep 11 too again.
Why did he say "Master you chopped him" and Wang Ling was holding a sword?
Anyways attacking soul directly means u negating durability yk.
I guess? Still Death Maip has to go
About this, that time reversal only works on him because he allowed him to work on him
Proof? Give me a link
Its no where written bde1 user cannot get affected by time related stuff, it's just if they don't want to get affected they can leave the space time
As a result they aren't limited to existing within spatiotemporal realms and are often unaffected by Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation

Wouldnt this be limited then? Since he isnt unaffected by them but can only leave em?
, which wang ling did many time, in S1 ep 15 ( was literally resetting the univer from outside of it even when changes the cause in past he wasn't get affected )s2 ep 1(going inside a non existent place which no longer exist), S3 ep 8 (literally bfr himself into a blanc space)
None of these is Acasuality 4, I will wait for mods to say anything about BDE since I guess BDE might be fine!

Is there something specific that says you can't use transmutation with a sword or something?
The guy says he "chopped him"

I am asking for more context if anyone has it. I am not saying its not transmutation at all

Thats just the name, we look at what it does not what its named
The important factor that it was mentioned that that it was the weight that was increased, not the mass. That along with the fact it is literly called "art of gravity" is more then enough for it to be considered Gravity manipulation.

The important factor that it was mentioned that that it was the weight that was increased, not the mass. That along with the fact it is literly called "art of gravity" is more then enough for it to be considered Gravity manipulation.
It made the ball heavier. Thats textbook density manipulation. Go read the wiki page about it.

What? He can control density. Thats density manipulation
Well i think it can be both since he using gravity to increase the density.
Bruh literally given the scan with the ability.
Proof? Give me a link
If u want link you need to watch whole episode, to understand, i already explained you what's was happening in the episode.
None of these is Acasuality 4
Bruh just watch S1 ep 15 (time stamp 0:10 - 0.30)
He was manipulating cause and effect (10k times ) to get a suitable ending for him, if u can read then zoom and read out,
Screenshot_2024-02-23-21-09-07-09_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2024-02-23-21-09-22-53_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2024-02-23-21-09-28-26_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Not only that with given froggy statement time is co related with cause and effect, he was also stated to have no effect from law of time either . ,

A chunk of this seems to be pedantry rather than actual criticism.

I'll wait for the scans to be provided for the abilities that lack them (along with references) but;

Assuming that he goes from just barely conscious like a newborn to walking and talking in a day, I can see it being Accelerated Development. As for the Realm increasing, it's likely talking about cultivation Realm, which would be solid Accelerated Development given he'd just be getting rapidly stronger while existing. It does need scans though.

The clip for the Art of Gravity is Gravity Manipulation. I'm sorry but you saw a clip of someone increasing weight a million times with something called "The Art of Gravity" and were confused with what it was??? At worst it's both.

The rest is fine I suppose, based solely on what I can see.

Assuming that he goes from just barely conscious like a newborn to walking and talking in a day, I can see it being Accelerated Development.
I think he was born that smart
The clip for the Art of Gravity is Gravity Manipulation. I'm sorry but you saw a clip of someone increasing weight a million times with something called "The Art of Gravity" and were confused with what it was??? At worst it's both.
That thing specifically is Density Manipulation, "which is also associated with Gravity Manipulation" according to its profile.

When someone scretches we dont give them both Elasticity and Body Control
The rest is fine I suppose, based solely on what I can see
I will add you to the list, can you ping some people
A chunk of this seems to be pedantry rather than actual criticism.
The profile uses one scan to give like 3 different abilities all scattered across the tabber. I think we need a lil pedantry here.

I think he was born that smart

The profile uses one scan to give like 3 different abilities all scattered across the tabber. I think we need a lil pedantry here.
You think or you're sure? Also again, Realm is likely talking about cultivation (but I could be wrong) so I'd wait for that scan to be provided first.

I've used single scans to give several abilities before. What even is that point?

I'll wait for the scans to be provided for the abilities that lack them
👇
Well i think it can be both since he using gravity to increase the density.

Bruh literally given the scan with the ability.

If u want link you need to watch whole episode, to understand, i already explained you what's was happening in the episode.

Bruh just watch S1 ep 15 (time stamp 0:10 - 0.30)
He was manipulating cause and effect (10k times ) to get a suitable ending for him, if u can read then zoom and read out,
Screenshot_2024-02-23-21-09-07-09_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2024-02-23-21-09-22-53_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2024-02-23-21-09-28-26_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Not only that with given froggy statement time is co related with cause and effect, he was also stated to have no effect from law of time either . ,

You think or you're sure?
Think. We can ask the supporters
Also again, Realm is likely talking about cultivation (but I could be wrong) so I'd wait for that scan to be provided first.
That part seems fine for AD
I've used single scans to give several abilities before. What even is that point?
The page uses one scan to add 2 of the same abilities in different places

Example:

Anyway, looking at it Causality Manipulation can stay for Wang Ling. I don't think the Beyond-Dimensional Existence has sufficient proof given he simply gets around being affected rather than outright being aspatial and atemporal. Neutral to the Acausality.

@ShionAH I agreed with some things, have said I'll wait for the scan less stuff and disagreed with others. Try to reflect that on the vote count.

@KingTempest @Emirp sumitpo @DemonGodMitchAubin @Elizhaa @Maverick_Zero_X @Theglassman12

Thoughts?

I don't think the Beyond-Dimensional Existence has sufficient proof given he simply gets around being affected rather than outright being a spatial and atemporal
I have addressd this numerous times , i ep 15 of S1 time stamp 0:25 you can clearly see he cut through the univers to get inside it when he was doing cause and affect thing, + in ep 1 of s2 ( in last 5min) he left his universe and goes into the non existent place which was already destroyed and doesn't exist due to time reversal . + in S3 ep 3( timestamp 13:29)he bfr'd himself to a blanc space where there was literally nothing.

Last edited:
I gotta disagree with removing Acc development for reasons already stated.

I'm not much of sure on resistance to spacetime manp, while one can say that he's affected by it as he becomes baby, froggy in the end uses his powers further to bring him at the "End of time" which is just using his time manp at full potential which still doesn't bring him to non existent. That's why froggy said he's unaffected by spacetime manp. Kind of weird stuff but ig it should be noted in one way or another.

Transmutation can stay since he converted that dragon in the card, we saw in his recent new season that he brings dragon back from card to physical form. So he indeed got converted to card and Wang ling kept him.

Gravity manp seems pretty blatant, his spells mostly do what it says.

His Great art of purification kind of works on holy manp and purification both fields, so choose whatever you like, since description is what matters anyway.

Emphatic manp, neutral, I do remember Sun rong not being able to charm him but I'm not so sure and don't really have time to go over and collect scan for it. So I'll leave it others.

I don't have any opinion on rest.

I gotta disagree with removing Acc development for reasons already stated.
The pocket dimension stuff make sense but I feel like him learning to walk and stuff shouldnt be on the desc
Transmutation can stay since he converted that dragon in the card, we saw in his recent new season that he brings dragon back from card to physical form. So he indeed got converted to card and Wang ling kept him.
Fair game
Gravity manp seems pretty blatant, his spells mostly do what it says.
What is blatant is Density Manipulation. Density Manipulation is literally basically a weaker version of Gravity Manip
Emphatic manp, neutral, I do remember Sun rong not being able to charm him but I'm not so sure and don't really have time to go over and collect scan for it. So I'll leave it others.
We'd need scans for that plus that would only be resistance to Love Manipulation just like how resisting Fear is only resistance to Fear Manipulation

We'd need scans for that plus that would only be resistance to Love Manipulation just like how resisting Fear is only resistance to Fear Manipulation
Actually nvm, I just remembered he was entirely unaffected by Demon's Ultimate spell which was similar to sun rong spell but on planetary scale but Wang ling just stayed unaffected like nothing happened. So emphatic manp can stay, it was never described as love manp but ig it's all same either way so just choose whatever you like.

Actually nvm, I just remembered he was entirely unaffected by Demon's Ultimate spell which was similar to sun rong spell but on planetary scale but Wang ling just stayed unaffected like nothing happened.
Thats listed as Mind hax on the profile, so do we change resistance to mind hax to emp hax? I am fine with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back