• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[0-7-0] Most known anime kid boxers...box - Baki Hanma vs Joe Yabuki

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a stomp then

Baki's 9-B is 1 MJ

Joe is baseline 9-B (15 KJ) due to not having calcs on his profile nor in the verse page
Can Baki hit Joe, tho?
Instinctive action better than Baki's, Intimidation that Baki is not even close to resisting, precog...
If this is not enough, let's unequalize speed and Joe just outgrows Baki and not get hit once

Can Baki hit Joe, tho?
Instinctive action better than Baki's, Intimidation that Baki is not even close to resisting, precog...
If this is not enough, let's unequalize speed and Joe just outgrows Baki and not get hit once
Here is the thing, Baki not only has AP advantage but has GINOURMOUS stamina advantage

I doubt Joe will be able to put down Baki before anything

Plus, There is also endorphins and death concentration which further boosts a good ammount his pain tolerance and durability

Well, "a good amount" of pain tolerance and stamina is not good enough to defeat Joe

Read his supernatural willpower, acc. develop, technique mimicry, genius intelligence combat-wise, perception manip and (mainly this last one) intimidation sections. My man Joe is impressive.

Well, "a good amount" of pain tolerance and stamina is not good enough to defeat Joe

Read his supernatural willpower, acc. develop, technique mimicry, genius intelligence combat-wise, perception manip and (mainly this last one) intimidation sections. My man Joe is impressive.
His supernatural power won't help him that much considering your opponent has like 4,5x to 4,8x AP then you, Plus if Baki grabs Joe even once, Hes done

Not only is he more skilled but also has a tons of techniques in this key

He can read fakeout via center of gravity, Read your moves, And can fight on instinct

His supernatural power won't help him that much considering your opponent has like 4,5x to 4,8x AP then you, Plus if Baki grabs Joe even once, Hes done
Nah man, don't just "nuh-uh" me without reading what I spoke about.
Joe has much more experience than Baki, he won't be grabbed, and it's not one attack to end him, both because the diff isn't 7x and because of those supernatural stuff you underestimate

Not only is he more skilled but also has a tons of techniques in this key
Joe gets bested only APwise, trust me when I say he's got MUCH more experience and techniques here.

He can read fakeout via center of gravity, Read your moves, And can fight on instinct
Joe does every one of those things but better lmao

Nah man, don't just "nuh-uh" me without reading what I spoke about.
Joe has much more experience than Baki, he won't be grabbed, and it's not one attack to end him, both because the diff isn't 7x and because of those supernatural stuff you underestimate
I'm not underestimating, I just think Baki has more stamina, Him training for half a day and calling it a warm up is insane too 12 Hours non stop and it gets even more busted with endorphins since it almost nulls pain

Baki is a highly analytical fighter, Bro will use death concentration to boost his reflexes and speed which makes him able to track attacks alot more easier

Baki in this key can literally predict your movements via body movements and with his info analysis he will know exactly what Joe wants to do

Baki has experience fighting fighters with unpredictable patterns such as the Yasha ape, Is highly versatile capable of using his enviroment against the opponent and even his own blood to blind his opponents

He has high precision too being capable of hitting your precious points even when the opponent is moving alot

Joe gets bested only APwise, trust me when I say he's got MUCH more experience and techniques here.
Baki is a fast learner trust me XD
Joe does every one of those things but better lmao
I would say Baki has a slight advantage imo

I forgot to say but he has experience dealing with opponents stronger than himself physically too, Such as Yasha ape and Hanayama

Death concentration literally made Baki from getting stomped by Yasha to fighting on par with him

I just think Baki has more stamina
Joe's ungodly supernatural willpower and pain tolerance (both way better than Baki's) take care of that no problem

Baki is a highly analytical fighter, Bro will use death concentration to boost his reflexes and speed which makes him able to track attacks alot more easier
Joe is more (read his profile) and has way more experience; Baki's profile doesn't say anything about reflexes nor speed getting amped

Baki in this key can literally predict your movements via body movements
Joe can also do that but with far more experience, read his analytical prediction

his info analysis he will know exactly what Joe wants to do
Joe not only has that but copy his opponents' stuff with it.

Baki has experience fighting fighters with unpredictable patterns
So does Joe, but with far more experience too. Read his resistance to analytical prediction

He has high precision too being capable of hitting your precious points even when the opponent is moving alot
As Joe's analytical prediction is better, this will be no problem

Baki is a fast learner trust me XD
Read Joe's profile mate

I would say Baki has a slight advantage imo
Imma answer your nuh-uh with nuh-uh lmao

I forgot to say but he has experience dealing with opponents stronger than himself physically too, Such as Yasha ape and Hanayama

Death concentration literally made Baki from getting stomped by Yasha to fighting on par with him
Cool, still is not amping what you said it would, instead amping stuff Joe can (and will) outgrow

That all+Intimidation getting unanswered = I vote Joe

Joe's ungodly supernatural willpower and pain tolerance (both way better than Baki's) take care of that no problem

Joe is more (read his profile) and has way more experience; Baki's profile doesn't say anything about reflexes nor speed getting amped

Joe can also do that but with far more experience, read his analytical prediction

Joe not only has that but copy his opponents' stuff with it.

So does Joe, but with far more experience too. Read his resistance to analytical prediction

As Joe's analytical prediction is better, this will be no problem

Read Joe's profile mate

Imma answer your nuh-uh with nuh-uh lmao

Cool, still is not amping what you said it would, instead amping stuff Joe can (and will) outgrow

That all+Intimidation getting unanswered = I vote Joe
You know what? I changed my mind, Count for Joe too

You are right

I didn't mention intimidation because my blind ass didn't see it

Baki doesn't have resistence to fear afaik, So yeah, Ima vote for Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back