• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

V999

He/Him
Re Zero VS Kamen Rider

• Speed are equalized
• Emilia Arc 4-6 and Kamen Rider Ixa Burst Mode is used
• Emilia Awakened Power is restricted
• Emilia : 27.66 Tons, 40.48 Tons with Magic
• Kamen Rider Ixa : 1.57 Tons, 62 Tons with Ixa Generator (If I not wrong about the 8-B feat)
images

Emilia : 1 (@SatellaTheWoE)

Kamen Rider Ixa :

Inconclusive :

images

images

Last edited:
Dam really?
Well Kiva Riders are skilled but nowhere in the God level as the others like Kuuga/01/Saber

Kiva Riders are mostly comes to haxes and versatility
Alright so what are the startimg moves and what can ixa do to stop from being insta frozen
Sol Flasher is very nuts for a blind attack, also most of his attacks hurt your soul (iirc i think it's mostly comes from his special attacks/finishers but last time i discussed this with the others KR folks, they said it also applied to all of his attacks, i could be wrong tho)

Well Kiva Riders are skilled but nowhere in the God level as the others like Kuuga/01/Saber

Kiva Riders are mostly comes to haxes and versatility

Sol Flasher is very nuts for a blind attack, also most of his attacks hurt your soul (iirc i think it's mostly comes from his special attacks/finishers but last time i discussed this with the others KR folks, they said it also applied to all of his attacks, i could be wrong tho)
I would need to know how it works exactly

Sol Flasher is work like a flashbang, thing is it has the power of 3 million candelas which is why it's really freaking strong
This is how it looks like
It mostly comes with special attacks but he can do that in instant like the one he did with Rey in the series
Emilia doesnt need her sight to defeat him as most rz characters fight by using other senses or even none at all, just fighting based on intuition alone
How can he stop her from instantly freezing him to death?

Emilia doesnt need her sight to defeat him as most rz characters fight by using other senses or even none at all, just fighting based on intuition alone
How can he stop her from instantly freezing him to death?
IE, right? Well the flash is an AoE so no matter how much she's dodged it, she's still get blinded regardless, tho it might not affected her if she's still able to fight while her eyes is "dead"

Also his superior LS might be able to shattered the freeze, but it depend on how strong her ice is, if it is AZ then he's in trouble

Oh shit she has AZ in this key, also time stop too 💀

I think this version of Emilia is too strong, and she also have a resistance to soul hax

Ok, so Emilia start with Ice constructs, that include weapons and huge blocks of Ice and meele attacks, and if that don't work and she starts losing, she goes for freezing people. Ixa Generator does have some resistance, but since Emilia can freeze people up to Absolute Zero, she bypass that.

In terms of skill, while not being that good, Emilia is pretty capable herself, by mainting her distance and attacking with Danmaku, and if the Attackers gets closer, she uses her Ice to create barriers of block attacks, and she is pretty nimble herself so she can dodge and attack in close range too. She can also create a army of Ice clones to fight people for her, to pottentially overwhelm him.

She start with a big AP advantage, and if Kamen don't immediatly go in Ixa buster mode, he kinda gettting one-shoted. Emilia somehow have resistance to Soul hax, so she can tank some hits.

The flashbag probally not gonna work work well enough, not because what Satella said, Emilia can't really fight with her eyes closed, but Emilia have instictive action, so she can dodge a sneak attack. She also have Absolute Zero, but she hardly use in combat, but she can potentially use if she getting pressured.

That it for now, unless i missed something, Emilia probally one-shot if he don't use Ixa genarator.

Last edited:
The flashbag probally not gonna work work well enough, not because what Satella said, Emilia can't really fight with her eyes closed, but Emilia have instictive action, so she can dodge a sneak attack. She also have Absolute Zero, but she hardly use in combat, but she can potentially use if she getting pressured.
But she can dodge arrows by sensing intent😔

Either way, her time stop is actually from her AZ. She freezes her area so much even time stops moving, so it isnt likely to occur but if it does then its straight up gg
Oh shit she has AZ in this key, also time stop too 💀

I think this version of Emilia is too strong, and she also have a resistance to soul hax

Fezzih_007's argument pretty much sums up the whole thing.

Two of his most prominent haxes (blinding light and soul destruction) got nulled.

Ixa probably won't start with using the Ixa Generator, which makes him get one-shotted. In the scenario that he did, he wouldn't be able to keep up with Emilia's skills and abilities (danmaku + ice clones + AZ = GG).

So yeah, Ixa got his soul handed to God in this fight. And by that, I mean he will lose pretty badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back