• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vanitas no Shuki: Range & Physiology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wikisource

He/Him
Vampire Physiology
Range
=>Range InterDimension with her fear aura.

Votes:
Physiology blogRange
Argee@TWILIGHT-OP, @DigDig09, @DarkDragonMedeus (staff), @Planck69 (staff)@DigDig09
@DarkDragonMedeus (staff), @Planck69 (staff)
Disargee
Neutral

Last edited:
What is vampires existence for? That isn't an ability or resistance and all vampires can't do it or resist Naenia.

Also gravity manip should be removed, all vampires can't do it as we see its a difficult manipulation of the formula world.

Removed this, its only for those vampires, not all, it can just go onto their pages not on the phy page

What is vampires existence for? That isn't an ability or resistance and all vampires can't do it or resist Naenia.
While it doesn't provide any abilities, it is a notable physiological trait of theirs, so it should be listed.
Also gravity manip should be removed, all vampires can't do it as we see its a difficult manipulation of the formula world.
Will consider, anyway they can do it with practice.
Removed this, its only for those vampires, not all, it can just go onto their pages not on the phy page
That's why I wrote "Only Archiviste Vampire".

While it doesn't provide any abilities, it is a notable physiological trait of theirs, so it should be listed.
It doesn't provide anything though is the point, and if it does it should be listed in pna as something. Closest thing I could say is incorporeality as the true name is their true self.

Will consider, anyway they can do it with practice.
Yeah probably but we just don't know if they can or not. Only Noe and the Shapeless one have shown it and Noe talks as though doing it is actually a difficult rewriting. I'd suggest you put a section for advance vampires like Chloe and the Shapeless one to clarify this.

That's why I wrote "Only Archiviste Vampire".
But then its not needed on the page if its only for a select few, being only two characters I believe. if it affected like ten then sure but its a exclusive ability, no reason to have it there.

It doesn't provide anything though is the point, and if it does it should be listed in pna as something. Closest thing I could say is incorporeality as the true name is their true self.
Yes, I agree with this
Yeah probably but we just don't know if they can or not. Only Noe and the Shapeless one have shown it and Noe talks as though doing it is actually a difficult rewriting. I'd suggest you put a section for advance vampires like Chloe and the Shapeless one to clarify this.
So should I create a section for high-level vampires?
But then its not needed on the page if its only for a select few, being only two characters I believe. if it affected like ten then sure but its a exclusive ability, no reason to have it there.
How about a section just for them?

What do you think about the range part, btw

Last edited:
So should I create a section for high-level vampires?
Yea.

How about a section just for them?
It really isn't need, only two characters have the hax. When you create phys pages the characters affected has to be over like 7 or 9.

What do you think about the range part, btw
Yeah its fine but this should have been left for a crt for Naenia specifically. I've made a sandbox for her so you can use it or take wtv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back