• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Okay. Are the image sizes appropriate?
Yes, I tried several times with the same image cropped in different way to include all characters in the final result. The strange thing is that I can't upload any other image, nor edit the current one.

Hmm. I maybe I can upload a new user avatar image for you. I am not sure though. It may be best to ask AKM.

Okay. I will create a redirect link then.
I'm not sure if that's the right call. We know from situations like Son Goku that we don't use a character's birth name. We use their most popular non-pseudonymous name. Welt Yang appears to be that.

It is just a small necro, but the thread seems to have been rejected.

I asked about closing it.

Also, are you sure this verse doesn't fall within this case to qualify for just naming based on debuted entry over the verse title?

• The verse in question as a whole does not have a proper name beyond the author/company involved for them, like with the Nasuverse and the 07th Expansion Series
VCRPG asa whole doesn't appear to have a featured title like the respective entries from looking at the verse page, so I'm curious if this is the case or there simply isn't one, yet that's how the verse is just called officially.
Sorry I missed this.

I believe VCRPG would be the correct name in this case. While it's not used in each installment's name, it is featured in their openings instead, and the creator uses 'VCRPG' to refer to installments on his offical outlets and when speaking about the verse.

Can someone close this thread? There is no evidence or scans or anything to support the downgrade, and preferably close it before it gets worse.

Most of the characters for VCRPG need their names updated for our new standards on the naming rules (I am super late to this I think...)

The Kid (One Night at the Steeze) to The Kid (VCRPG)
The Manager (No Delivery) to The Manager (VCRPG)
The Delivery Boy (No Delivery) to The Delivery Boy (VCRPG)
The Attendant (No Delivery) to The Attendant (VCRPG)
The Waitress (No Delivery) to The Waitress (VCRPG)
The Security Guard (No Delivery) to The Security Guard (VCRPG)
The Mascot (No Delivery) to The Mascot (VCRPG)
The Party Goer (Nobody's Home) to The Party Goer (VCRPG)

Sorry about the size of this. Was a 'it looked good at the time' thing.
I believe VCRPG would be the correct name in this case. While it's not used in each installment's name, it is featured in their openings instead, and the creator uses 'VCRPG' to refer to installments on his offical outlets and when speaking about the verse.
Is somebody else willing to rename these pages? Just remember to leave redirect links.

Thank you to Elizhaa and Planck for helping out.

Anyway, should somebody rename the VCRPG pages?

Back