• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

also, why is it locked in first place?

3rd most popular character profile of the 7th most popular verse on the site. We lock popular profiles.

also, why is it locked in first place?

3rd most popular character profile of the 7th most popular verse on the site. We lock popular profiles.
i see, how to know the most popúlar profiles of each verse and the most popular verses that arent in the most popular pages in fandom

Last edited:
Well, in lack of better options I will rename the page back to Kashin Koji then.

I have responded in the thread itself. That is where such requests should be handled.

I was editing my profile banner, and after some trial and error to adjust size and position, now I can't edit it anymore, regardless of the file I try to upload. It gives me an error message (oops! We ran into some problems) saying to try again and that more details might be on the console browser.

Is there a way to fix this, or waiting is actually the best way to handle it?

And yeah I wanna add myself in chainsaw man supporter page what do I need to do or can I just add myself

Is there a way to reach the social activity of the wiki using this new layout and design? It's being a pain in the ass and I really don't want to change it.

Okay, so I was trying to fix a wording error in Hyoudou Shinsuke's page (I was trying to replace the word "progress" with "prowess" next to Rage Power since that sounded more correct) and this happened: http://prntscr.com/170lh4t

I think a legally-grey link to an ability or feat justification may be the cause of this. How do I handle this safely?

Most of the characters for VCRPG need their names updated for our new standards on the naming rules (I am super late to this I think...)

The Kid (One Night at the Steeze) to The Kid (VCRPG)
The Manager (No Delivery) to The Manager (VCRPG)
The Delivery Boy (No Delivery) to The Delivery Boy (VCRPG)
The Attendant (No Delivery) to The Attendant (VCRPG)
The Waitress (No Delivery) to The Waitress (VCRPG)
The Security Guard (No Delivery) to The Security Guard (VCRPG)
The Mascot (No Delivery) to The Mascot (VCRPG)
The Party Goer (Nobody's Home) to The Party Goer (VCRPG)

Sorry about the size of this. Was a 'it looked good at the time' thing.

Most of the characters for VCRPG need their names updated for our new standards on the naming rules (I am super late to this I think...)

Mmm... wouldn't the categories have to be merged as well to the VCRPG category then be removed?

Mmm... wouldn't the categories have to be merged as well to the VCRPG category then be removed?
Likely, yes. It is an anthology series so it was a bit iffy already about having extra categories for unique installments but I felt it could be justified

New standards make it harder to argue for it though. The "One Night at the Steeze", "No Delivery", and "Nobody's Home" categories should simply be removed as well. No need to merge, all pages already have the "VCRPG" Category.

Also, are you sure this verse doesn't fall within this case to qualify for just naming based on debuted entry over the verse title?

• The verse in question as a whole does not have a proper name beyond the author/company involved for them, like with the Nasuverse and the 07th Expansion Series
VCRPG asa whole doesn't appear to have a featured title like the respective entries from looking at the verse page, so I'm curious if this is the case or there simply isn't one, yet that's how the verse is just called officially.

Last edited:
Okay, so I was trying to fix a wording error in Hyoudou Shinsuke's page (I was trying to replace the word "progress" with "prowess" next to Rage Power since that sounded more correct) and this happened: http://prntscr.com/170lh4t

I think a legally-grey link to an ability or feat justification may be the cause of this. How do I handle this safely?
You need to remove or replace the links to illegal websites.

Can we remove the expand off of Settra's names? I get she has a laundry list of them but the expand is really ugly
Done.

I was editing my profile banner, and after some trial and error to adjust size and position, now I can't edit it anymore, regardless of the file I try to upload. It gives me an error message (oops! We ran into some problems) saying to try again and that more details might be on the console browser.

Is there a way to fix this, or waiting is actually the best way to handle it?
Are you talking about the wiki or this forum?

Is there a way to reach the social activity of the wiki using this new layout and design? It's being a pain in the ass and I really don't want to change it.
What do you mean? Do you mean the recent changes page?

Is somebody else willing to rename them please?

Back