• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adult Naruto AP Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way Naruto got stronger by standing still

(This is not just for Naruto, but for everyone. Even though Sasuke hasn't been as still as Naruto, he's certainly been weaker)

(And if accepted, it will also downgrade all enemies, which are obviously not stronger than the last ones that appeared in shippuden.)

The amount of fallacies you could call out in this... Why can't the enemies they face be stronger than the ones in Shippuden

The evidence is everywhere, just watch or read, and you can see it. It seems so obvious that it's weird to read them assume it's stronger in boruto, just "because yes"

The evidence is everywhere, just watch or read, and you can see it. It seems so obvious that it's weird to read them assume it's stronger in boruto, just "because yes"
This isn't an argument and why would they be weaker just because you personally feel like they aren't stronger than the threats in shippuden

The amount of fallacies you could call out in this... Why can't the enemies they face be stronger than the ones in Shippuden
Simply because they are no stronger than in war. They might be stronger than Shippuden's, but if they were, they would have no chance of victory.

Also question, have you even read the manga or looked back at any of the previous CRTs before starting this thread

Scan... I'm not going to take the whole anime and send it here, I can't.

Anyway..
Some evidence that might say this:
- Naruto just stopped using several of his powers, he lost them, he didn't stop using. If he had just stopped using it, it wouldn't make sense, why would he fight an enemy strong enough to defeat him and not use his most powerful form and techniques?

- He stopped training. Yes, we know he had trained between the end of shippuden and the movie, but it's certainly been a long time without training, since he doesn't even have time for family, how would he have to train as a hokage?
(And even if he were, surely his evolution would be close to nil, it would be very different from the beginning of the pain arc until the end of the war, that he was constantly gaining powers )

Scan... I'm not going to take the whole anime and send it here, I can't.

Anyway..
Some evidence that might say this:
- Naruto just stopped using several of his powers, he lost them, he didn't stop using. If he had just stopped using it, it wouldn't make sense, why would he fight an enemy strong enough to defeat him and not use his most powerful form and techniques?

- He stopped training. Yes, we know he had trained between the end of shippuden and the movie, but it's certainly been a long time without training, since he doesn't even have time for family, how would he have to train as a hokage?
maxresdefault.jpg

Seriously, how do I need proof? Haven't seen or read?

**** off, I'm not going after an episode that shows naruto tired at the table and with no time for family, fighting like a Neanderthal and not using all the rotten ones, even against stronger enemies (Like Jigen or Ishiki), just read...
Anyway, whatever. It seemed so obvious to me that I didn't think it was necessary to go after the exact chapters and prints

(Anyway, I'll look for the scans for a few minutes, maybe I'll send it tomorrow or never)

Seriously, how do I need proof? Haven't seen or read?

**** off, I'm not going after an episode that shows naruto tired at the table and with no time for family, fighting like a Neanderthal and not using all the rotten ones, even against stronger enemies (Like Jigen or Ishiki), just read...
Anyway, whatever. It seemed so obvious to me that I didn't think it was necessary to go after the exact chapters and prints

(Anyway, I'll look for the scans for a few minutes, maybe I'll send it tomorrow or never)
Are you ******* stupid? Huh? You need proof for any content revision. Don't expect everybody to have read the entire series and immediately know everything. That's not how arguments work.

Are you ******* stupid? Huh? You need proof for any content revision. Don't expect everybody to have read the entire series and immediately know everything. That's not how arguments work.
Why are you so excited? I certainly don't spend hours here, reading about your rules and other crap

Off topic since this isn't going anywhere does anyone know if there's a fireforce thread because the series is outdated on vs wiki and we have characters like Arthur Boyle who can split the earth and far above the tiers they've had for a while now
Link works now and it's quite literal and not hyperbole, I'm reading over the series more and it's in major need of upgrades

The arguments are already there, I'll send the scans soon (It will take time)
Not to mention this is common in anime. In one piece crocodile magically can match doflamingo simply by spending time in a prison cell. Android 17 can match SSB Goku for no reason. Erik from fairy tail was also in prison and all of a sudden is high 7-A and can oneshot zero, who was stronger than him before.

How funny is the irony of the chubby ones.

If you want me to send you several proofs so much, wait, it was obvious to me that I thought it wasn't necessary.

Tomorrow.

Oh shit that actually looks really cool.
Yep and it needs some love
Not to mention this is common in anime. In one piece crocodile magically can match doflamingo simply by spending time in a prison cell. Android 17 can match SSB Goku for no reason. Erik from fairy tail was also in prison and all of a sudden is high 7-A and can oneshot zero, who was stronger than him before.
Also literally this 👌👌

Well, it's saying that even though they calculate the frame's PIXEl to say the strength of the attacks, using real logic (Assuming the pixel is right) (it always makes me laugh a lot when I see it), therefore acting as if it works completely like the real life..

But in case it's completely illogical of power augmented out of nowhere (Which isn't this case, on the contrary, they're weaker and assume they're stronger "Why yes"), is it simply acceptable and not considered a script error or shit?

Anyway, I'll try to send the scans tomorrow if you don't just give up. (Even because this is extremely obvious)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back