• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TSSDK Light Novel Profile Revisions (Part 2: Lite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I won't be able to make CRTs for a while after this.

First of all, I'm going to create an LN profile for Beretta. Here's how it looks. Let me know if there's anything you want me to add or remove from it, and/or if it's good to be created into an actual page and you guys will make your own revisions to the profile later.
Also, those who are scaling from Beretta like Rimuru would obviously have links to the new profile.

Secondly, there are some revisions I'm suggesting for 3 old profiles.
Geld was the leader of the Orcs who occupied a wasteland south of Jura Forest. After being named by Gelmud, he and his race were manipulated through the use of his Unique Skill.
Geld and his army of Orcs attacked and devoured monsters in their path through the Great Jura Forest. During the confrontation against the forces of Rimuru Tempest, he kills and consumes Gelmud, becoming a Demon Lord Breed called the Orc Disaster.
Name: Geld, Orc Lord, Orc Disaster
Classification: Orc Lord, Orc Disaster, Demon Lord Breed
Attack Potency: Large Mountain level (Can easily harm his own body, which tanked Ranga's Death Storm. Comparable to Rimuru who at that time was on his level and can harm him. Superior to the Kijin group and Ranga at that time) Note: The addition is for visibility and indication that Geld can easily overcome his own durability, which can take Ranga's Death Storm.
Durability: Large Mountain level (Tanked a pinpointed version of Ranga's Death Storm along with Benimaru's Hell Flare, although he was still damaged by it)
Intelligence: Above Average. Geld is a formidable combatant who can fight against Rimuru and the Kijins, albeit not as skilled.
Weaknesses: The full potential of Ravenous is only realized through eating corpses, which resulted to Geld's defeat against Rimuru who predates on living things. As an Orc Lord and prior to becoming the Orc Disaster, Geld's mind was corroded, limiting his intelligence. Even after regaining his reason, the effects of Ravenous still made him and his army of orcs to lust for blood.

Tier: 6-C, 8-A to Low 7-C with Summon Monster
Powers and Abilities: Immortality (Types 1, 3 and 4), Large Size (Type 1), Flight (Via gravity manipulation), Blessed (Has Veldora's Crest of the Storm, likely due to being born from his magicules)
Attack Potency: Adding Multi-City Block level to Small Town level with Summon Monster (Can summon a school of ten or more megalodons that are normally ranked A-minus each. During the events of Volume 3, thirteen megalodons incarnated using the corpses of lesser dragons, making them A-rank individually, with A-ranked monsters capable of destroying small towns)
Speed: Supersonic (Can fly faster than the speed of sound with Control Gravity) with Massively Hypersonic attack speed (Tempest Scales are difficult to evade even for the Kijins, although the fact that there are thousands of them plays a huge part as well)
Durability: Island level (Can take the force of its own blows when using Body Slam), its large size, regeneration, and Magic Interference make it difficult to kill (the combined forces of Tempest and Dwargon's elite Pegasus Knights only dealt 30% damage to it in 10 hours of battle), Multi-City Block level to Small Town level with Summon Monster
Stamina: Very High. Fought the combined forces of Tempest and Dwargon's Pegasus Knights for 10 hours without any sign of tiring. Will continue to be active until it burns out its energy.
Weaknesses: Charybdis and its megalodons possess animalistic intelligence at most, thus lacks any combat skills and can be fought by weaker opponents through their skills. They will eventually dissipate over time, once the magicules giving their body physical form were exhausted, albeit Charybdis has an enormous pool of energy.
Notable Attacks/Techniques:
  • Control Gravity: Enables the user to control the gravity on themselves, making high-speed flight possible.
Resistances
  • Cancel Pain: Tolerance-type Skill that grants immunity to physical pain sensation.
  • Resist Paralysis: Tolerance-type Skill that grants resistance to paralysis-types of attacks.
  • Resist Physical Attack: Tolerance-type Skill that grants resistance to any types of physical attacks.
Gallery

Note: Most of the changes for Charybdis are kinda self explanatory. BUT if anyone has a better, HQ version of Charybdis's data sheet that would be really nice.

Powers and Abilities: Stealth Mastery and Invisibility (Rimuru was unable to detect his presence during the Charybdis fight until he revealed himself)
Attack Potency: Island level (Superior to Treyni. His aura is described to be as overwhelming asif not more-so, than Charybdis. Should be comparable to Post Milim Training Rimuru Tempest) Note: While Rimuru often underrates himself, he did compare Carrion to Charybdis whom Rimuru had a hard time against, so it's not much to assume that after training with Milim, Rimuru and Carrion would relatively be on the same level in terms of AP at least.

Last edited:
Seems acceptable to me. Also does anyone know if there's a reason why Shion's page doesn't have Chef listed?
It has, but it's in the third to the last listed in Notable Attacks and Techniques. Bad formatting so it was easy to miss. Also, I think Chef and Cook are both used in the profile, in part it's because Tensura Fan uses both.

It has, but it's in the third to the last listed in Notable Attacks and Techniques. Bad formatting so it was easy to miss. Also, I think Chef and Cook are both used in the profile, in part it's because Tensura Fan uses both.
I think only V6 uses Cook. They were pretty poor initially typically when I bring up V6 the team says YP was relative or better.

I think only V6 uses Cook. They were pretty poor initially typically when I bring up V6 the team says YP was relative or better.
It's the same with V7. Not sure with future volumes.

Understandable that it was like that considering V6 is the volume they started with.

Chef is the most correct translation though, right?

Alright, I'll try to fix as much as I can based on that page.

Also, I forgot to add this:

Does Charybdis get Resistance to Absorption? I don't recall it resisting Gluttony in the Light Novel. But it resisted it in the manga.

Alright, I'll try to fix as much as I can based on that page.

Also, I forgot to add this:

Does Charybdis get Resistance to Absorption? I don't recall it resisting Gluttony in the Light Novel. But it resisted it in the manga.
It's not really a resistance at least not conventionally. Its because of magic interference and its scale. Rimuru used the Corrosion of Gluttony not Predation.

It's not really a resistance at least not conventionally. Its because of magic interference and its scale. Rimuru used the Corrosion of Gluttony not Predation.
I remember that he did try to use Predation. It didn't work, only the Corrosion did. He even remarked how he couldn't it Charybdis and that it isn't Veldora's offshoot for nothing.
The thing is it was never elaborated on in the manga how Charybdis resisted it exactly. Veldora skipped over it as well.

Huh,you created another crt.Thanks for your hard work.Looks good to me,i agree.My exam just started so can't start the star level crt.I will do as soon as possible after exam finishes ✌️

I was told that you need a page unlocked here.

Okay. Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back