• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heaven Ascension DIO Speed CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The World Over Heaven is infinite because it scaled to GER, but GER isn’t infinite anymore, and therefore, TWOH shouldnt either

GER is infinite via RTZ, and you could argue that this means TWOH is Infinite because it used its ability before RTZ when off

That's like saying that a human with a gun has superhuman speeds via the attack speed of shooting and someone keeping up with the human before they may shoot means they both have superhuman speed.

Just make him MFTL and call it a day.
I have more important things to attend to atm, though, there isn't a whole lot to debate here to begin with, he crosscountered GER, not RTZ. He's still physically extraordinary fast though among Stands, given GER is >>>>> King Crimson. Could probably add an "At least".

Whoever wants to tweak the profile, add the missing Dio powers and all that to it while you're at it.

Last edited:
Just make him MFTL and call it a day.
Does the standards of the wiki get us there get us there this fast? Last time I checked a number of staff didn't bother to do anything about this while one regular user claimed Infinite speed TWOH was legit and stuff. So clearly, there could be an incoming discussion to be had here.

Does the standards of the wiki get us there get us there this fast? Last time I checked a number of staff didn't bother to do anything about this while one regular user claimed Infinite speed TWOH was legit and stuff. So clearly, there could be an incoming discussion to be had here.
What? What's there to discuss?
TWOH crosscountered GER.
That's the feat, but GER isn't Infinite in speed anymore, just MFTL. So, the feat is now a MFTL feat and not Infinite, ergo, TWOH is MFTL, not Infinite. There's not exactly a discussion but rather just updating what was already changed.

This is straightforward is it not? Or are you trying to say TWOH is infinite in speed and that's why the discussion should be had? If you want I can try and contact Strym to help you out on that front.

I'm not, TWOH clearly doesn't have Infinite speed. I just pointed out a logical conclusion that can be made from the other thread with this topic; everyone was ok with it and how the profile was after it, thereby they agree to it, or there was a certain lack of attention on the matter and this led to TWOH having Infinite speed, thereby they're wrong, they having left the thread as it was doesn't matter and none of them is going to pop up to defend what they did.

For me, the edit to downgrade it can be made now.

Wasn't it only agreed upon because GER at the time was infinite and thus, TWOH having matched it in speed was basic straightforward scaling? It made sense at the time but it doesnt now. This is less of a revision as it is a basic update.

So we just slapping GER's rating onto TWOH for matching him? If that's the case, unless anyone disagrees, you can do it in a few hours if nobody speaks up by then or I can if you're not free then.

I pointed out how TWOH shouldn't scale back then and I got ignored, I believe I told others in and outside the thread that I was being ignored too.

It's kinda weird, Jotaro with SP could tag Heaven DIO before getting its OH powers and Giorno could run at the same speed as GER. Idk what to make of that extent of the matter.

Giorno could run at the same speed as GER

I'm pretty sure that's more along the lines of GER running with Giorno, then it is Giorno running with GER. As in, pretty sure that's just GER floating alongside his master as Giorno runs up to Dio before overtaking Giorno then it cutting to the crosscounter. Things like that aren't exactly uncommon in JoJo (Though it mostly happens due to the manifestation range issues and the user needing to cover ground so the Stand can attack without leaving the range).
b̶e̶s̶i̶d̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶c̶r̶o̶s̶s̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶G̶i̶o̶r̶n̶o̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶s̶c̶r̶e̶e̶n̶

Jotaro with SP could tag Heaven DIO before getting its OH powers

Eh, I'd go on a limb and say Dio literally didn't give enough of a shit to dodge of act there.
Act 4 and GER were the threats and he reacted against those but SP punching him in the head wasn't exactly an issue so he didn't bother (it's not like he didn't see it coming, given Jotaro yells Star Platinum and starts running at him in the same vain Giorno did). Especially because Dio immediately after chuckles at him (or all three, either way) and calls them weak (Then proceeds to put all three on their ass before they can do anything about it).

Either way, TWOH>The other Stands in physical speed.

He just reacted to GER (which isnt Infinite speed, only RTZ) and GER just wasnt able to RTZ HA Dio
Ger still used RtZ before than HA Dio using Reallity Overwrite, and HA Dio just overwrited.

that's at least Attack Speed and Reactions. maybe more Attack Speed
or just Infinite Speed with RO

Ger still used RtZ before than HA Dio using Reallity Overwrite, and HA Dio just overwrited.

that's at least Attack Speed and Reactions. maybe more Attack Speed
or just Infinite Speed with RO
GER wasnt able to RTZ HA Dio, Giorno stated it, its not like DIO was faster than RTZ, is just becayse Giorno couldnt RTZ him

GER wasnt able to RTZ HA Dio, Giorno stated it, its not like DIO was faster than RTZ, is just becayse Giorno couldnt RTZ him
Giorno stated that he couldn't do nothing against HA Dio, because HA Dio Nullify it. Also this just prove my points of RO being faster, or at least dosen't debunks it.

Ger stated that he couldn't do nothing against HA Dio, because HA Dio Nullify it. Also this just prove my points of RO being faster, or at least dosen't debunks it.
HA Dio being able to nulify his powers is a proof that he didnt reacted to RTZ itself, since he just resisted it
Sem_titulo_14.jpg

HA Dio being able to nulify his powers is a proof that he didnt reacted to RTZ itself, since he just resisted it
Sem_titulo_14.jpg
bruh, he power nulled giorno, he dosen't resisted to it. you can literally see him doing it, also since HA Dio don't have immunity to it. make sense the fact he have infinite speed, since Power Null isn't a passive, and the effects come after RTZ.

bruh, he power nulled giorno, he dosen't resisted to it. you can literally see him doing it, also since HA Dio don't have immunity to it. make sense the fact he have infinite speed, since Power Null isn't a passive, and the effects come after RTZ.
If his power null isnt passive it does makes sense

This is ridiculous. He doesn't react to RtZ, he stops it from firing. Let's just get rid of the Infinite speed and call it a day.

This is ridiculous. He doesn't react to RtZ, he stops it from firing. Let's just get rid of the Infinite speed and call it a day.
even if you dont argue him reacting to rtz directly he was still able to specifically react to ger, which is an infinite speed feat, so no theres no need to remove infinite speed whatso ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back