• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

how do I put on a picture for profile and the icon
Click your name in the top right corner of the screen. A menu of sort should pop up, and then click account details. There should be a section called "Avatar", click on your icon there, and then choose file. Everything after that is pretty-straight forward, just choose the image you like, and done.

Can normal users change profile names? If so, I can probably change it once I get to my computer.
In this forum, only VSB bureaucrats can change usernames in order to avoid mass-confusion.

I meant, actual profile names, not my username.

The Kid (One Night at the Steeze) to The Kid (VCRPG)
The Manager (No Delivery) to The Manager (VCRPG)
The Delivery Boy (No Delivery) to The Delivery Boy (VCRPG)
The Attendant (No Delivery) to The Attendant (VCRPG)
The Waitress (No Delivery) to The Waitress (VCRPG)
The Security Guard (No Delivery) to The Security Guard (VCRPG)
The Mascot (No Delivery) to The Mascot (VCRPG)
The Party Goer (Nobody's Home) to The Party Goer (VCRPG)
Pretty much this. Can I change the title of the profiles? If so, then I can help with this. I tried changing it, but it didn't work, sadly.

I meant, actual profile names, not my username.

Pretty much this. Can I change the title of the profiles? If so, then I can help with this. I tried changing it, but it didn't work, sadly.
Administrators/Sysops and Content Moderators can change the titles of any regular pages. Thread Moderators can change the names of unlocked pages.

Most of the characters for VCRPG need their names updated for our new standards on the naming rules (I am super late to this I think...)

The Kid (One Night at the Steeze) to The Kid (VCRPG)
The Manager (No Delivery) to The Manager (VCRPG)
The Delivery Boy (No Delivery) to The Delivery Boy (VCRPG)
The Attendant (No Delivery) to The Attendant (VCRPG)
The Waitress (No Delivery) to The Waitress (VCRPG)
The Security Guard (No Delivery) to The Security Guard (VCRPG)
The Mascot (No Delivery) to The Mascot (VCRPG)
The Party Goer (Nobody's Home) to The Party Goer (VCRPG)

Sorry about the size of this. Was a 'it looked good at the time' thing.
I renamed these, I'm leaving here the list of links that need to be updated.

Kid
Manager
Delivery
Attendant
Waitress
Guard
Mascot
Goer

How do you feel if i removed “Traded blows with Superior Spider-Man?” From Insomniac Spider-Man’s profile? Because that is technically crossover scaling and that is not allowed on this wiki
Yes, nuke it, it's cross scaling.

I need help with an editing glitch, I'm trying to link a scan into one of the abilities but it won't work, it's doing the same buggy thing where the link won't make blue text despite making the coding the exact same with the other abilities but it still works.
I don't know how to help with this.

Back