• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I don't think that's a good idea for any amount of time...
Pretty sure opening it for a few minutes ain't gonna cause the end of the world or something. Just gotta remove the low hyperversal rating, and tweak the hyperverse rating so that it starts from 12-D, and that's about it. Few minutes at max.

Of course, an admin could also just edit it and be done with it.

Najimi Ajimu is currently listed on the Plot Manipulation page, despite no longer having plot manip as an ability.

She also still has "Plot Manipulation Users" in her categories, which should also be removed.

I don't know if this is a worth a whole thread by itself, but can a Discussion Rule be added that in general CRT's should be kept open for a minimum of 24 hours just to ensure that users from around the world will be online at some point to see it and contribute to it?

Even if a CRT recieves universal agreement or universal disagreement from the first group of users to comment there, I feel like it should be kept open for a day so long as it doesn't violate any discussion rules or is a troll thread.

I don't know if this is a worth a whole thread by itself, but can a Discussion Rule be added that in general CRT's should be kept open for a minimum of 24 hours just to ensure that users from around the world will be online at some point to see it and contribute to it?
Hmm, I guess it depend of how controversial the CRT is, I mean, a lot of CRTs are made just to add things like ''healing'' or ''forcefield creation''

I do not particularly mind, but that would be rushing things for more controversial CRTs.

This is literally the same thing we do with versus thread. We place the thread into a grace period, and after that time, we then apply it to the profiles.

This would minimize the complaints of people bomb-rushing CRTs before anyone knowledgeable can respond, while ensuring that anyone who wants their voice heard can speak their minds, if they so choose.

I am for this.

since I cant find a thread for this topic, Ill use this one

I'd like to ask for this to be made a open crt, rather than staff only.

OP notes a "controversial topic", but the same premise in a prior crt not too long ago was productive:

The main issue is this a topic that several memebers of the bleach community on this site have knowledge on and can reasonably discuss, but is staff lock prevents that.

since I cant find a thread for this topic, Ill use this one

I'd like to ask for this to be made a open crt, rather than staff only.

OP notes a "controversial topic", but the same premise in a prior crt not too long ago was productive:

The main issue is this a topic that several memebers of the bleach community on this site have knowledge on and can reasonably discuss, but is staff lock prevents that.
Just ask for staff permission to post there, then. The reason it is being floodgated is so it doesn't explode into a gigantic mess of a thread, but if you have some beneficial contributions you think would help the subject, then you just need the okay of the staff.

Back