• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granolah DBS addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sem_titulo_-_2021-06-21T011808.600.jpg

He should have Duplication

True Body Granolah was still much faster and stronger, and states that the effectiveness of UI gets lower overtime, that's why Goku's resistance would be limited, he doesn't have blind and weak spots but just for a short time.

True Body Granolah was still much faster and stronger, and states that the effectiveness of UI gets lower overtime, that's why Goku's resistance would be limited, he doesn't have blind and weak spots but just for a short time.
Hm, I dont think like that, I think that True Body Granolah can bypass things like ''no weakness'' and ''resistance to info analysis''

Granolah himself states that Goku's accuracy drops overtime, so I think it's a weakness of the latter combined with Granolah's highers stats, instead of him bypassing resistances.

eVTwWOr.jpg

Granolah himself states that Goku's accuracy drops overtime, so I think it's a weakness of the latter combined with Granolah's highers stats, instead of him bypassing resistances.

eVTwWOr.jpg
Fair, so, MUI accuracy dropping + Granolah being way faster and stronger, yeah makes sense

Goku's body control is fine, although I don't know if resistance to enhanced sense works as a thing itself. I mean, it's true that Granolah couldn't see his body specifics, but I'm unsure if you can resist enhanced senses by wiki standards.

Goku's body control is fine, although I don't know if resistance to enhanced sense works as a thing itself. I mean, it's true that Granolah couldn't see his body specifics, but I'm unsure if you can resist enhanced senses by wiki standards.
Fate characters have resistance to things like reactivate power level so it might work if it still doesn't fit it's fine to drop it

Last edited:
I agree with this and "limited" should definitely be left open since inevitably later on who knows how long Goku will have most likely mastered Ultra Instinct and will no longer have the weakness of stamina drain, but yeah this all works out

These threads always take so long for no reason. Let's hope some more people give their input so that this uncontroversial addition can be added lol.

Do you guys think this can give granolah something the answer is mostly gonna be nothing but I still thought I should just ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back