• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NIGH OMNISCIENT I GUESS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
Since he subconsciously recreated the Universe excatly same as the original, even the story inside in that was similar to the original one but the only difference was that there wasn't sun rong present in it.
THERE ARE SOME CHARACTER I HAVE SEEN HAVE NIGH-OMNISCIENT WITH RECREATING THE UNIVERSE SO WHY NIT HIM.

PROBABILITY MANIPULATION

as per given context he used art of luck,
when this ability is implemented , it makes every thing go in 100% favour of the user no matter what ever the given circumstances,
with him he made all the possiblity goes in his favour.

NIGH OMNISCIENT and PROBABILITY MANIPULATION
This is for his sealed key

Last edited:
"The user knows almost everything in existence while being blocked from certain details or being limited in other ways, "possibly only being able to see one timeline or universe, or have just small patches of information that are missing or blocked out." Thus allowing one to keep their sense of free will and uncertainty.

This power is also called limited Omniscience."

Agree with both nigh omniscience and probability manipulation

Well to recreate something u must have the knowledge about that stuff to create it excatly, so if he recreated the entire universe then he must have the all of the information about it as well to make it excatly like the previous one.

Sometimes, users can create things without knowledge on its exact components, but usually one would also half to have some understanding of something that they are trying to create otherwise it would screw up the process in some way or another. Since this character currently is accepted as embodying the universe as well, I'm more inclined to agree with Nigh-Omniscence for recreating the universe of his verse.

Probability Manipulation looks alright as well.

Sometimes, users can create things without knowledge on its exact components, but usually one would also half to have some understanding of something that they are trying to create otherwise it would screw up the process in some way or another. Since this character currently is accepted as embodying the universe as well, I'm more inclined to agree with Nigh-Omniscence for recreating the universe of his verse.

Probability Manipulation looks alright as well.
I feel more safe with that context, I can agree with it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back