• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien Mom vs Alien Dad (Rose Quartz - Steven Universe vs Omni-Man - Invincible) (0/9/0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's spelled "Invincible" not invencible, you should change that. You should also change the format from
Rose Quartz, Steven Universe to Rose Quartz - Steven Universe &
Thragg, Invincible to Thragg - Invincible.

That way it doesn't look like a tag team match.

It's spelled "Invincible" not invencible, you should change that. You should also change the format from
Rose Quartz, Steven Universe to Rose Quartz - Steven Universe &
Thragg, Invincible to Thragg - Invincible.

That way it doesn't look like a tag team match.
Oh, sorry

ok, edited

She also has infinite stamina, so she can fight as much as she wants without getting tired, as long as her gem doesn't get damaged.

What scale?

Pink also has a scale chain
I literally just told you. Just read his profile. Thragg can oneshot Omni-Man and Thaedus. The two of them performed the Low 5-B feat along with Invincible.

Uh, no she doesn't? The diamonds performed the feat and they're the God tiers of the verse so they don't scale above anyone.

I literally just told you. Just read his profile. Thragg can oneshot Omni-Man and Thaedus. The two of them performed the Low 5-B feat along with Invincible.
ok I just wanted confirmation since the last time I was on an invincible thread they showed a different scale chain and I wasn't sure
Uh, no she doesn't? The diamonds performed the feat and they're the God tiers of the verse so they don't scale above anyone.
I mean, doesn't she scale to Full potential Pink Steven which scales higher than the other diamonds?

Last edited:
She scales to Pink Steven who briefly knocked out all three diamonds by bursting his shield, said shield could also no-sell attacks from all 3 diamonds

ok I just wanted confirmation since the last time I was on an invincible thread they showed a different scale chain and I wasn't sure

I mean, doesn't she scale to Full potential Pink Steven which scales higher than the other diamonds?
I have no idea why she would scale narrative wise since she was the youngest and weakest of the Diamonds.

Hardly, Massively FTL+ speed for a franchise where the top tiers barely leave the Low 5-B base they are ******* fast

Rose: Upscale from 303 zettatons of tnt

Thragg: Upscale from 567 zettatons of tnt

are we using class G or T LS Thragg? if we are using class T he can one shoot by ripping Pink head out, trough he would need to pass her giant amount of defensive options, especifically the bubble he can't just grab out of the way... huummm

considering Rose has the skill advantage by what seen like a long shoot (Thragg lacks any martial arts on his profile) and she has a bunch of defensive options I say that Rose wins mid dificult if we are using class G Thragg and high difficult if we are using class T Thragg

Voting rose

Rose: Upscale from 303 zettatons of tnt

Thragg: Upscale from 567 zettatons of tnt

are we using class G or T LS Thragg? if we are using class T he can one shoot by ripping Pink head out, trough he would need to pass her giant amount of defensive options, especifically the bubble he can't just grab out of the way... huummm

considering Rose has the skill advantage by what seen like a long shoot (Thragg lacks any martial arts on his profile) and she has a bunch of defensive options I say that Rose wins mid dificult if we are using class G Thragg and high difficult if we are using class T Thragg

Voting rose
class G, cont vote

Thragg should absolutely have martial arts on his profile. He’s the greatest warrior of a species that killed each other to make themselves the absolute best warriors they could be. And he fought battle beast who’s a guy that travels across the cosmos just to specifically fight the stronger and greatest warriors he could find. I find it really hard to believe Rose is more skilled, at the very least by any significant amount. Though I guess that’s a problem with the profile, so currently I won’t vote.

Thragg should absolutely have martial arts on his profile. He’s the greatest warrior of a species that killed each other to make themselves the absolute best warriors they could be. And he fought battle beast who’s a guy that travels across the cosmos just to specifically fight the stronger and greatest warriors he could find. I find it really hard to believe Rose is more skilled, at the very least by any significant amount. Though I guess that’s a problem with the profile, so currently I won’t vote.
Well, then his profile needs a lot of updating, because with what he currently has in the combat skill session, Rose would beat him in that aspect easily.

Well, Rose had a total of 20 thousand years, of course she didn't emerge knowing how to fight, but during the time of the rebellion, her strategic and combat capacity improved enormously, where even in her High 7-C key she in fact never lost, even with opponents who were born knowing how to fight and who train with each other constantly throughout their lives, she is more skilled, defeating names like Bismuth and being superior to Garnet who was comparable to Jasper, the perfect quartz warrior.

As someone that has watched all of Steven universe, her skill feats are a large amount of bark with no bite behind it. The only thing that we substantially have is that Pearl is an expert with a crap ton of different melee weapons and rose is better. Jasper was mainly just stronger than everyone, which is what her perfection was in reference too, they made her well and that means she was stronger and faster than other Quartz.

Bismuth has like no feats at all. And while the Crystal gems fight a lot the only really super impressive feats come from garnet with future vision, which nobody scales to, including really garnet herself as her future vision can straight up overcome her when she really gets in the zone with it.

However, I say that, because invincible is pretty much in the same boat. I think Thragg’s profile having pretty much nothing is bad. But there is only a couple of handful of scenes I can think of in invincible that particularly show great skill over just similar statements to Pearl and one or two skillful moves. Like when Thragg wrestling the Ragnar and positioned it for a expertly delivered kill shot to the neck.

Pretty much I don’t see anything in particular for either character that would make them more skilled than just a generic they are super good warriors.

Big thing is though is that the large majority of what you posted is either experience feats which it’s not like Thragg doesn’t have his fair share of those, or Rose just having massive ap (her high 7-C key is also ridiculously strong for the high 7-Cs just like how Thragg is monstrously strong for her low 5-Bs)

As someone that has watched all of Steven universe, her skill feats are a large amount of bark with no bite behind it. The only thing that we substantially have is that Pearl is an expert with a crap ton of different melee weapons and rose is better. Jasper was mainly just stronger than everyone, which is what her perfection was in reference too, they made her well and that means she was stronger and faster than other Quartz.

Bismuth has like no feats at all. And while the Crystal gems fight a lot the only really super impressive feats come from garnet with future vision, which nobody scales to, including really garnet herself as her future vision can straight up overcome her when she really gets in the zone with it.

However, I say that, because invincible is pretty much in the same boat. I think Thragg’s profile having pretty much nothing is bad. But there is only a couple of handful of scenes I can think of in invincible that particularly show great skill over just similar statements to Pearl and one or two skillful moves. Like when Thragg wrestling the Ragnar and positioned it for a expertly delivered kill shot to the neck.

Pretty much I don’t see anything in particular for either character that would make them more skilled than just a generic they are super good warriors.

Big thing is though is that the large majority of what you posted is either experience feats which it’s not like Thragg doesn’t have his fair share of those, or Rose just having massive ap (her high 7-C key is also ridiculously strong for the high 7-Cs just like how Thragg is monstrously strong for her low 5-Bs)
Fair point I suppose, although Rose must be superior for having lived longer than Thraag and having gotten to fight with the soldiers of a civilization where everything revolves around perfection and those who don't fit the mold are killed... Although no It's very different for the Viltrumite civilization who killed themselves in droves, huh...

Well, if Thragg managed to hurt Rose enough to make her puff, would he count that as victory and get on with his life or would he see the diamond falling to the ground and think about breaking it or something? For Rose to recover and be ready for combat should only take a few minutes and he could simply associate her poof with her death... That is if he managed to poof her.

Honestly it would be pretty annoying for both these characters to do much. Rose has her op shield, but Thragg is extremely far beyond the feat he gets his number from. Like he can instantly tear a stronger mark in half like wet paper.

So it comes down to a war of attrition, but like even if Thragg starts getting tired he’s got time to just fly away and rest up and come back. He can fight for days straight with a severe wound so he’s got plenty of time to manage his stamina assuming it really starts to come to that.

Honestly it would be pretty annoying for both these characters to do much. Rose has her op shield, but Thragg is extremely far beyond the feat he gets his number from. Like he can instantly tear a stronger mark in half like wet paper.

So it comes down to a war of attrition, but like even if Thragg starts getting tired he’s got time to just fly away and rest up and come back. He can fight for days straight with a severe wound so he’s got plenty of time to manage his stamina assuming it really starts to come to that.
How long could he recover from his injuries? If he stays out for more than a week it would be auto BFR

His durability advantage means unless Rose manages to get the an insanely good stab on him, he should suffer minor injuries. And any okayish stabs can absolutely heal off in a week for him. It really isn’t just from her shield for why this is an attrition battle, it’s because both can stonewall each other and one can easily go anywhere he wants while the other just can’t get tired and can wait for as long as she needs.

Also in addition to his massive defensive abilities, Rose also has her own healing abilities in case he manages to damage her gem, in addition to her great versatility in shape-shifting, sound manipulation that can affect them, she can also create an army of fodder to distract Thragg long enough to deliver a fatal blow.

Voting Thragg. He one-shots her based on his scaling chain. 567 zettatons = Average Viltrumite < Omni-Man/Mark (One-shots/stomps typical viltrumites) < Thragg (One-shot and gored Omni-Man quite easily)

Also in addition to his massive defensive abilities, Rose also has her own healing abilities in case he manages to damage her gem, in addition to her great versatility in shape-shifting, sound manipulation that can affect them, she can also create an army of fodder to distract Thragg long enough to deliver a fatal blow.
It’s in the name, fodder, the army won’t be strong enough to provide a proper distraction. Plus he fought battle beast while being attacked by monsters that can gut him. Inconsistent on how easily they kill him, ragnar’s scaling chain is kinda messy, but they would always higher than the clones Rose would make.

Last edited:
Voting Thragg. He one-shots her based on his scaling chain. 567 zettatons = Average Viltrumite < Omni-Man/Mark (One-shots/stomps typical viltrumites) < Thragg (One-shot and gored Omni-Man quite easily)
Cool, the surprise scale chain arrived, anyway, why is the average viltrumite 0.567 Zettatons? the feat is literally done by the omni-man, Mark and another viltrumite

It’s in the name, fodder, the army won’t be strong enough to provide a proper distraction. Plus he fought battle beast while being attacked by monsters that can gut him. Inconsistent on how easily they kill him, ragnar’s scaling chain is kinda messy, but they would always higher than the clones Rose would make.
With Rose's shapeshifting, it wouldn't be difficult for her to hide among them and make a surprise attack.

Yeah that definitely isn’t the average viltrumite. Though it does still have the scaling chain of mark, stronger mark and conquest, Thragg rips stronger mark in half like wet butter and easily cleaves through Omni man, resurrected mark who’s way stronger and Thragg being equal with that.

For her shapeshifting, it’s not a matter of not being able to hit Thragg. It’s that Thragg has a large durability advantage in comparison to her ap and has regeneration. Which would normally be very useless, but with his advantage he actually gets to capitalize on it for its full effect.

Rose also has a scale: the feat of 300 Exatons =< Blue and Yellow << White Diamond <<< Full Power Pink

How long could he recover from his injuries? If he stays out for more than a week it would be auto BFR
He managed to heal up his completely chewed up and non-existent eye within the time of the fight with battle beast which lasted days, if that means anything. His eye got completely chewed out seemingly midway through the fight, and it regrew by the end

Rose also has a scale: the feat of 300 Exatons =< Blue and Yellow << White Diamond <<< Full Power Pink
Sorry for the delay reply, I was checking college grades.

What do Blue and Yellow upscale from again? (I really don’t like Rose being on the top of the scaling chain, but that would be a big thread I really don’t have the time for so oh well).

If my understanding is correct, Quartz is like 300t (for the value), while Thragg's value is like 500t?

If true, he has a hefty advantage, as even if she upscales, so does he, but unlike her, where the upscale seems to be just ko'ing, his upscale is straight up ******* mutilating and punching holes through dudes. And given his value is above her's by like 1.5x to begin with, I'm inclined to say that Thragg might be landing crippling, if not lethal damage, with every blow as his value alone evens out her upscaling than slap his one shotting on top of that, oof.

If she has hax tho, how does she use it? If it's just hard light stuff, I don't see that doing shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back