• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

umm idk if this is the right place to go but can these profiles be unlocked so i can apply changes from this CRT that got accepted

wong
ancient one
strange supreme
mordo

edit: agnaa handled it and the changes have been applied already
i should’ve been like very careful with editing but anyways there r these minor errors in ancient one’s and mordo’s profile
(Comparable to other novice sorcerers, who can conjure reinforced mystical barriers with their Tao Mandalas that can the hex bolts of the Scarlet Witch)
its supposed to be “that can block the” instead of “that can the” i just forgot abt adding the word block when copy-pasting but anyways can the profiles of the ancient one and mordo be unlocked so it can be fixed

I have projects I'm working on, so thats why I've been inactive here. Apologies once more.
Can someone unlock Mario´s profile to me add this match?

Also, quick question, there is any problem if i add this match to Luigi´s and Vegeta´s profiles? Since, even with Luigi downgrades and Vegeta upgrades, the result would pretty much stays the same
i request opening Hearts profile, i want to add render and reorganize this P&A section
Could a Content Mod unblock the following profiles so that Elizio33 can apply his revision? 🙏
Sonic's page should be locked
Done

I have projects I'm working on, so thats why I've been inactive here. Apologies once more.

Done
No problem, thank you, also this
also unlocking Mechikabura profile
And
This profile should be deleted in the meantime, i already informed the user who created the page about using sandbox/blog for incomplete contents, but you can advise him if it is needed

@SunDaGamer I vaguely recall a conversation that involded some admins, where they decided not to do the same thing with some other page due to the fact that it becomes harder to find when searching. The way I see it, most people are going to type "Maki Zenin" when searching as opposed to "Maki Ze'nin". I think the current naming is similar enough without impeding users' ability to search for the pages. I've had users comment about this before.

This profile should be deleted in the meantime, i already informed the user who created the page about using sandbox/blog for incomplete contents, but you can advise him if it is needed
Thank you, I deleted the page, and moved its contents into a sandbox which the user will find under your message.

Can this profile be unlocked so I can relayout the abilities? that text wall is disgusting, and I'm responsible
i should’ve been like very careful with editing but anyways there r these minor errors in ancient one’s and mordo’s profile

its supposed to be “that can block the” instead of “that can the” i just forgot abt adding the word block when copy-pasting but anyways can the profiles of the ancient one and mordo be unlocked so it can be fixed
Please, try this one:

Dracula (Van Helsing): Canon - Game
Done

i js fixed the errors the profiles can be locked now

@SunDaGamer I vaguely recall a conversation that involded some admins, where they decided not to do the same thing with some other page due to the fact that it becomes harder to find when searching. The way I see it, most people are going to type "Maki Zenin" when searching as opposed to "Maki Ze'nin". I think the current naming is similar enough without impeding users' ability to search for the pages. I've had users comment about this before.
Then Naobito's page should be renamed to "Naobito Zenin" and Ōgi Zen'in's page should be renamed to "Ogi Zenin" for consistency (with redirects left behind)

Alright, I'll close it, i just needed to be sure that I'm not simply just closing threads prematurely

Hello, following the agreement of this thread, can you unlock the following profiles:

Flash (Post-Flashpoint)

Flash (Wally West) (Rebirth)

Zoom (Hunter Zolomon) (Rebirth)

Nekron

Captain Atom (Post-Flashpoint)

Mandrakk the Dark Monitor

The Thought Robot

The Monitors (DC Comics)

The Monitor

Anti-Monitor

The World Forger

The Ultra-Monitor

Perpetua

The Batman Who Laughs

Wonder Woman (Post-Flashpoint)

Doctor Manhattan

Highfather

Black Racer

Lightray

Kalibak

Anti-Life Equation

Orion (DC Comics)

The Hands (DC Comics)

The Great Darkness

Barbatos

Dream of the Endless

Mister Mxyzptlk

Bat-Mite

Monitor-Mind The Overvoid

The Source

The Presence

Can you please take on above request?
Done, though I also unlocked a few you missed. Here's the full list of pages that need updates:
Hello, following the agreement of this thread, can you unlock the following profiles:

Flash (Post-Flashpoint)

Flash (Wally West) (Rebirth)

Zoom (Hunter Zolomon) (Rebirth)

Nekron

Captain Atom (Post-Flashpoint)

Mandrakk the Dark Monitor

The Thought Robot

The Monitors (DC Comics)

The Monitor

Anti-Monitor

The World Forger

The Ultra-Monitor

Perpetua

The Batman Who Laughs

Wonder Woman (Post-Flashpoint)

Doctor Manhattan

Highfather

Black Racer

Lightray

Kalibak

Anti-Life Equation

Orion (DC Comics)

The Hands (DC Comics)

The Great Darkness

Barbatos

Dream of the Endless

Mister Mxyzptlk

Bat-Mite

Monitor-Mind The Overvoid

The Source

The Presence
Done.

Okay I don't like jumping the gun before a discussion can be had, but I honestly think this thread's a mismatch and should be closed.

TLDR; Alien X is 26-D while Godzilla's true form is Countless-D, plus Godzilla's too big for Alien X to interact with and has no resistance to Godzilla's Mind Manipulation, Absorption, and Causality Manipulation which also works on entities that have Countless-D existence. So this match just can't work given my reasons listed, and it's a stomp however you look at it.

Okay I don't like jumping the gun before a discussion can be had, but I honestly think this thread's a mismatch and should be closed.

TLDR; Alien X is 26-D while Godzilla's true form is Countless-D, plus Godzilla's too big for Alien X to interact with and has no resistance to Godzilla's Mind Manipulation, Absorption, and Causality Manipulation which also works on entities that have Countless-D existence. So this match just can't work given my reasons listed, and it's a stomp however you look at it.
Closed

While I was doing some profile browsing and came across this one in particular. For this profile it's in the wrong position of the template as this one comes actually comes from a video game, and not from a show at all. So this should be moved to the "Games" category.

Back