• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

There is this character from Ben 10, whose 8-B rating is only justified by saying he amounts to the sum of the AP of the aliens he absorbed. However, I seem to recall that, without direct statements, scans, proof, or showcase, additive AP cannot be assumed, not by absorbing others. Furthermore, the 2nd justification for his 8-B rating is him scaling to a different alien (with a video link), yet that video shows that other alien in his High 8-C key, not his 8-B.
Would that mean the 8-B is currently not usable due to insufficient proof and back-up?
@Zamasu_Chan @Firestorm808

Requesting this thread to be closed as it is merely a copy-paste of a video link asking people to debunk it without really going into detail what the video proposes or actually forming proper discernable arguments of their own, as per our Discussion Rules. I think we should thoroughly evaluate just what Off-Site stuff can make it to the Questions and Answers thread because otherwise I believe this should have just been left in the comments section of the verse's respective Discussions thread's comments for evaluation.

Request for moving Argus to Argus (Mortal Kombat) because other Argus exists.
Moved the page and converted the base Argus page into a Disambiguation page.

I added the match, but requests like this belong in the Versus Match-Up Addition Requests thread. Please defer to that in the future, even if it does take a while for people to do it. Thank you.

Krukov seemed to have handled it.

Thank you very much for helping out to you as well, Starter Pack.

Request for moving Seven to Seven (Scissor Seven) because Seven from Final Fantasy is created.
Request for moving Nine to Nine (Stranger Things) because Nine from Final Fantasy is created.
Request for moving Ozma to Ozma (Final Fantasy IX) because Ozma from Isekai at Peace is created.
Request for moving Ravager to Ravager (RWBY) because Ravager from other series are created.
Request for moving Chill to Chill (Skylanders) because Chill from RWBY is created.

Would like this page to be opened so I can replace one of the images with this:

HZijh5b.png
@Antvasima

Request for moving Seven to Seven (Scissor Seven) because Seven from Final Fantasy is created.
Request for moving Nine to Nine (Stranger Things) because Nine from Final Fantasy is created.
Request for moving Ozma to Ozma (Final Fantasy IX) because Ozma from Isekai at Peace is created.
Request for moving Ravager to Ravager (RWBY) because Ravager from other series are created.
Request for moving Chill to Chill (Skylanders) because Chill from RWBY is created.
I have done so. Is somebody else willing to redirect all of the relevant VSB wiki links to the above listed pages please?

Was not what I figured you would do, but whatever..

I'll lock it. If people raise a fuss about it, it can be dealt with then.

It means they are knowledgeable people who are used to be the devil's advocate (be it for impersonal or personal reasons) to CRT's, especially controversial ones.

Them even being knowledgeable is variable as that section is often misused anyways (I've seen plenty of cases where peeps that couldn't care less about a verse or are yet to even check it add themselves), but it's left either way even while the Knowledgeable Members List exists out of being too tasking and arguably counterproductive to remove.

It means they are knowledgeable people who are used to be the devil's advocate (be it for impersonal or personal reasons) to CRT's, especially controversial ones.
That is the intended function, yes.

I suppose so, but the new image isn't fantastic either.
Personally, the proposed image messes with my eyes for some ungodly reason, and since the current image is already a render, i'd prefer we just stuck to what we have so far. This is of course my own personal opinion and i doubt others face the same issues with the image as i do, but i just thought i might aswell give my two cents.

Do you mean that the new or old image messes with your eyes?

There's a difference, comic relief are specifically characters that the comedy in a series focuses around, no matter what the actual series is like, while comedy characters are characters that come from a comedy.

Judge Doom from Who Framed Roger Rabbit is a comedy character but not a comic relief character, because he's from a comedy but is not the focus of most of the jokes, Jack Sparrow is a comic relief character because most of the gags in PotC being centered around him, despite the series as a whole being more action then comedy, and Mr. Bean is both, because he is Mr. Bean.

Now, both the categories are fairly misused, but still

Back