• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does, it'd have to take place in Galar for them to dynamanx:

"After its defeat thousands of years ago by Zacian and Zamazenta, Eternatus's energy leaked out during its slumber in the form of Galar particles. This resulted in the creation of Power Spots, where Trainers can trigger the Dynamax transformation. Some Power Spots had Gym Stadiums built over them, and others in the Wild Area became Pokémon Dens, where Max Raid Battles take place. Parts of Eternatus's body, known as Wishing Stars, rained across Galar, allowing whoever found them to Dynamax their Pokémon when at a Power Spot. Dynamax Bands were later created by Oleana to help anyone fully utilize the transformation there. Dynamax was later implemented into the Galar League's Gym Battles by Rose who had most of the Gyms built atop of the Power Spots[1]. On the Isle of Armor, Max Mushrooms and Max Honey are grown and created exclusively on the island due to the Dynamax phenomenon affecting the flora and Vespiquen producing it."
They can use the dynamax bands

stop asking to change your character Speed, that's beyond unfair and rude to Arnold who has to actively debate against your changes. You did it last time with Zink --> Mink, but it's not going to work, this time.

They can use the dynamax bands
They don't have them though? You can't just give someone equipment they don't have. Whilst Pokemon can dynamax without a trainer faccilitating it, it'll only work if they have accumulated enough dyna-energy iirc. Also:

"It is also reveal when the Pokémon are randomly Dynamaxed/Gigantamaxed without Dynamax Band, they will lose their sanity. However, those who have strong willpower while being Dynamaxed/Gigantamaxed randomly will have their sanity intact, as demonstrated by Ash's Pikachu."

Does Charbia have a "strong willpower"

For the sake of useing Dynamax Charizard like he wanted let's assume there is Dynamax energy in atlas so we can use their Dynamax key

The key we are using is gigatomax Charizard so stop bringing up location versus thread and SBA rules allow this. Sorry but we are using the strongest keys like spin said just read the rules.
But it is their weakness in their key so if they start in Dynamax they immediately regress due to a lack of location-specific energy supply.

For the sake of useing Dynamax Charizard like he wanted let's assume there is Dynamax energy in atlas so we can use their Dynamax key
I agree they should be able to use it
But it is their weakness in their key so if they start in Dynamax they immediately regress due to a lack of location-specific energy supply.
It has dynamax end of discussion SBA and versus thread rules exist

No they can still be Dynamaxed they just cannot Dynamax without it. This is proven by being hit a single time by Dynamax energy can Dynamax a pokemon and it doesn't instantly stop being Dynamaxed when the Dynamax energies source is taken away

He wanted Dynamax Charizard before the match began also SBA uses strongest version of the characters unless you say what key you use

He wanted Dynamax Charizard before the match began also SBA uses strongest version of the characters unless you say what key you use
You should add SBA to the rules. Keep in mind SBA contradicts the rules you set up as there are also characters with weaker keys than SBA requires.

Also they reist pretty much all of chuck hax I checked so don't even bother
Yes and layered powernull, stat amps and etc
yeah sure whatever, it's Spin's tournament.

So what now? your wincons are Two durability negation attacks that bend logic?
Someone tell me all the wincons for each side, because for some ungodly reason the characters got switched again
Here

Yes and layered powernull, stat amps and etc

Weaknesses: Laevateinn's immense power requires massive energy and, in order for Rubia to sustain it, had to implant Cursed Armament Seals all over her body, which reduces her lifespan. Laevateinn will eventually take Rubia's life as a price for its power

Chuck should be able to take off cursed armament seals. which would render Laevateinn useless.

The weakness of magic is applied to both your characters so they are susceptible to mana drain.

Shamac should still be effective to hinder your character's cognition.

Chuck should be able to take off cursed armament seals. which would render Laevateinn useless.

The weakness of magic is applied to both your characters so they are susceptible to mana drain.

Nope dynamax counters this. Also there powers cannot be modified with with dynamax active so no draining or removing of powers. Read dynamax and they will finish this asap with their 2 durabitly negation moves.

Also passive layred powernull, and resistance to status effects and etc read the profiles
You guys've been debating longer so you likely have a better idea.
But, from a quick overview, Charbia's wincons are the Gigantimax shenanigans, Frost Blaze, the durability-negating attacks, and the stat-gap formed by the 7 different stat-amps (4 from Rubia & 3 from Zard) + 4 stat reductions (1 from Rubia & 3 from Zard). Charbia's combined intelligence is much higher than Chuck's, and it has information analysis, super-high senses and borderline precog.

As a bonus, Charbia has NPI to interact with Chuck. And Chuck's AZ can be blocked/counteracted by using strong enough attacks against the ice waves, like shown in the links of Puck's profile. Charbia also double-resists mind manipulation, resists ice, can further resist ice with barriers, and cancel Puck's barriers.

Maybe the other side can provide more info, but it's looking dire for Chuck

Someone tell me all the wincons for each side, because for some ungodly reason the characters got switched again
Mana drain and possibly that Ice flower is all I got. His should still be weak to water manipulation. General AP advantage with Charon's ability to take hits while Puck's abilities render Rubia's sword useless with curse negation. I heard hitting some shield in anyway would damage Dynamax

Mana drain and possibly that Ice flower is all I got. His should still be weak to water manipulation. General AP advantage with Charon's ability to take hits while Puck's abilities render Rubia's sword useless with curse negation. I heard hitting some shield in anyway would damage Dynamax
Nope drought counters this also elemental barriers to resist water Rubia has that. Yes but they will finish the fight asap with hax since Rubia is extremely intelligent.

And barriers aganst ice and 5 stats amps while lowering the opponents stats heavily is what charbia can do ask golden scorpion

Drought is just an unquantifiable boost to the sun that was barely able to block out drizzle, its not negging Chuck's AZ

And barriers aganst ice and 5 stats amps while lowering the opponents stats heavily is what charbia can do ask golden scorpion
I wanna see scans of the "barriers" being used, and how the stat amps work. For Rubia that is, im fine with Charizard's stat amps

Wait Drought is the ability Charizard has in his mega form Y. I can't find any evidence that it has it in its gigantimax form, so unless that can be provided it can't even be used.
possibly that Ice flower is all I got
Now that gigantimax Charizard is being used, this probably won't be effective since his internal body temp is 3600c+

"The flame inside its body burns hotter than 3,600 degrees Fahrenheit. When Charizard roars, that temperature climbs even higher.", so Chuck would have to plant something exceeding that temperature, alot of metals are far under 3600c aswell as concrete so that'll be difficult in the concrete jungle that is New York.

Wait Drought is the ability Charizard has in his mega form Y. I can't find any evidence that it has it in its gigantimax form, so unless that can be provided it can't even be used.
Yeah Charizard profile only has it listed under his mega form. Sunny Day could be used, but its not under his notable techniques, and im not sure if its even useable in his gigantimax form.

Also jesus can someone talk before it looks like im just flooding the chat T.T

a hailstorm is nowhere near comparable to an Absolute Zero blizzard
Except when the Tempature is approaching it it is actually and ice type moves are only around 70C from Absolute zero
Yeah say that to Kyogre lmfao
your using Kyogre as an example now.
So? He won't be harmed by the AZ but it'll still counteract his Drought.
No drought Will overwrite his AZ
how about you show feats of the AZ overwriting weather that has already been put there supernaturally

Still not sure how they counter AZ from passive mana drain tho. I think they can still be frozen from the mana drain. Unless Charizard has resisted AZ due to drain in mana. Obviously, he hasn't because he doesn't use mana, fusing with Rubia presents that as a weakness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back