• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kyurem Vs Vegeta(Pokemon Vs Dragon ball) (Grace)

Ego

Rules:

Kyurem 3-C key is used

SSj4 Vegeta and kyurem white/black is used

Speed is equalized

Kyurem:

Vegeta:

Last edited:
I forget: Does Kyurem lead with flash-freezing?
Assuming Kyurem doesn't use Sheer Cold (Absolute Zero) for Absolute Zero freezing, can a flash-frozen Vegeta make enough heat with his Ki to defrost himself?

Assuming Kyurem doesn't use Sheer Cold (Absolute Zero) for Absolute Zero freezing, can a flash-frozen Vegeta make enough heat with his Ki to defrost himself?
What is flash frozen?

Well kyurem can freeze Groudon who broke through Kyogres sheer cold

What is flash frozen?
First off, did this & your 2nd reply to my post really need to be two separate posts?
Anyway, on VSBW, AFAIK, it often refers to very rapid, often (near-)instantaneous freezing. IRL, it tends to refer to relatively much slower processes of freezing.

I don't have scans handy AtM, but IIRC, Kyurem, in the story of B2/W2, froze the player character at Ghetsis's command in very little time at all; If it can do similar to Vegeta, that might be problematic for him.
Well kyurem can freeze Groudon who broke through Kyogres sheer cold
Scans of that instance of Kyurem freezing Groudon & that instance of Groudon breaking through Kyogre's Sheer Cold, please?
Because if that's accurate, that's Kyurem Freezing something with Resistance to Absolute Zero temperatures, & freezing of that potency is not something I'm entirely sure Vegeta's Resistances can handle.

First off, did this & your 2nd reply to my post really need to be two separate posts?
Anyway, on VSBW, AFAIK, it often refers to very rapid, often (near-)instantaneous freezing. IRL, it tends to refer to relatively much slower processes of freezing.

I don't have scans handy AtM, but IIRC, Kyurem, in the story of B2/W2, froze the player character at Ghetsis's command in very little time at all; If it can do similar to Vegeta, that might be problematic for him.

Scans of that instance of Kyurem freezing Groudon & that instance of Groudon breaking through Kyogre's Sheer Cold, please?
Because if that's accurate, that's Kyurem Freezing something with Resistance to Absolute Zero temperatures, & freezing of that potency is not something I'm entirely sure Vegeta's Resistances can handle.
It's on it's profile

Kyurem didn't actually froze Nate/Rosa in B2/W2. It was stopped by N using either Zekrom or Reshiram to counter Kyurem's power

Last edited:
Kyurem didn't actually froze Nate/Rosa in B2/W2. It was stopped by N using either Zekrom or Reshiram to counter Kyurem's power
My mistake. Not familiar with the cutscene.

It's on it's profile
So Kyurem can Freeze Absolute Zero Resisting opponents, so basically if Vegeta gets Iced, Vegeta is probably dead.

Kyurem would lead with freezing, right? Does Vegeta have any answers to that?

My mistake. Not familiar with the cutscene.

So Kyurem can Freeze Absolute Zero Resisting opponents, so basically if Vegeta gets Iced, Vegeta is probably dead.

Kyurem would lead with freezing, right? Does Vegeta have any answers to that?
I guess he can blast it

that never happened, N has either Zekrom/Reshiram use an attack right before the icicles hit the player. Also, the time it took for the charging was actually considerable, it took around 15 seconds of the cutscene before the attack was going to hit the player.

As for the ice blast, the time it takes is irrelevant since speed is equalized (iirc charging is also factored into that), however that doesn't mean Vegeta will just get hit. He could very much fly, blast fire or dodge his way out of the shot. The cold temperature won't even affect him since he resists it, so Kyruem's best shot is at freezing him fully im presuming. If so they'll have a very hard time doing that.

Bullcrap, you need resistance to AZ to resist Absolute Zero. Vegeta's resistance is basic resistance to spatial cold
Im not saying he's resisting the freezing though? Just the naturally cold temperature that'll come from fighting an ice diety.

Im not saying he's resisting the freezing though? Just the naturally cold temperature that'll come from fighting an ice diety.
Yes, he'd resist that. But why does that matter? Kyurem's attacks are generally way colder than the environment, instantly creating ice.
Also Kyurem can use icy winds to blow away his opponent's attacks, even ones stronger than his by like 2.5x

(Reshiram scales > Kyurem notably and has a 2x fire advantage yet kyurem counters it).

Yes, he'd resist that. But why does that matter?
Im not sure how to respond to that
Kyurem's attacks are generally way colder than the environment, instantly creating ice.
I have two questions to that end:

a) How cold would the temp have to be to do that
b) How weakened would the effect be in a far far far far larger area (central park)
Also Kyurem can use icy winds to blow away his opponent's attacks, even ones stronger than his by like 2.5x
Id have to ask how cold "icy winds" is, and how its effects would differ if diffusion came into play.
Reshiram scales > Kyurem notably and has a 2x fire advantage yet kyurem counters it).
Okay? Why are game mechanics even relevant here. His ice was able to resist Reshiram's heat, but how hot is Reshiram's heat? I know Reshiram has statements of "scorch the Earth", and "Change the atmosphere and weather" and "burn kingdoms" in game statements, but are those useable for anime scaling?

Better yet, OP where is the location? I dont want to presume that it's central park just for it to be changed later so id like a clear response to that end.

Okay? Why are game mechanics even relevant here. His ice was able to resist Reshiram's heat, but how hot is Reshiram's heat? I know Reshiram has statements of "scorch the Earth", and "Change the atmosphere and weather" and "burn kingdoms" in game statements, but are those useable for anime scaling?
Game mechanics? This is the most basic thing about type advantages. If a pokemon is a fire type they deal double damage to ice types.
The pokemon generations anime is generally based on game moments, expanding on them, so i think it would apply here as well as that's official nintendo pokemon content that is unrelated to the Ash anime

Id have to ask how cold "icy winds" is, and how its effects would differ if diffusion came into play.
In the white entry it can produce "ultracold" air which means that, according to wikipedia, is something near 0 kelvin or near absolute zero

Game mechanics? This is the most basic thing about type advantages. If a pokemon is a fire type they deal double damage to ice types.
The pokemon generations anime is generally based on game moments, expanding on them, so i think it would apply here as well as that's official nintendo pokemon content that is unrelated to the Ash anime
I mean your focusing on game mechanics which is fine, except for the fact its unquantifiable here.

"His ice can resist fire which is meant to be 2x effective to it"

This literally means nothing to me. How can i formulate a response on this. How can anyone? You literally can't because there is no way for me to quantify this for Vegeta. Honestly im leaning towards Kyurem, im personally doing devil's advocate because nobody else is. But even im perplexed on this rhetoric.

n the white entry it can produce "ultracold" air which means that, according to wikipedia, is something near 0 kelvin or near absolute zero
I see, this can either be really good, or negligible dependent on the starting distance, and location (both which OP has failed to provide). But deffo a possible wincon for Kyurem.

I see, this can either be really good, or negligible dependent on the starting distance, and location (both which OP has failed to provide). But deffo a possible wincon for Kyurem.
Location doesn't matter. Kyurem uses his ice abilities freely outside of his cave (refer to keldeo movie) and a far weaker Kyogre, who's not even an ice type, could freeze dozensCol, possibly more meters in front of him in a single Sheer Cold

Location doesn't matter. Kyurem uses his ice abilities freely outside of his cave (refer to keldeo movie) and a far weaker Kyogre, who's not even an ice type, could freeze dozensCol, possibly more meters in front of him in a single Sheer Cold
The temp would be weaker due to diffusion, no? It would also be easier for Vegeta to fly away before it enveloped and overwhelmed him.

The temp would be weaker due to diffusion, no? It would also be easier for Vegeta to fly away before it enveloped and overwhelmed him.
I mean not really it still freezes shiz pretty damn effectively. Kyogre froze Groudon temporarily (and his surroundings) despite groudon being surrounded by water and lava and Kyurem scales way ablove that, freezing groudon for a solid (heh) minute when he broke out of Kyogre's freeze in essentially seconds

I mean not really it still freezes shiz pretty damn effectively. Kyogre froze Groudon temporarily (and his surroundings) despite groudon being surrounded by water and lava and Kyurem scales way ablove that, freezing groudon for a solid (heh) minute when he broke out of Kyogre's freeze in essentially seconds
Could i see this please, just for future reference.

Also can OP come and clarify where the match is located, and the distance, this is genuinely getting aggravating now.

Sarcasm, Vegeta won't just stand there and get hit by attacks.

Ah i see
Its speed equal including projectiles, and Kyurem's attacks are pretty large, and the size of a Pokemon's energy blasts depends on the Pokemon's size, so Kyurem's electric blasts would theoretically be large enough to tag someone as skilled as Vegeta if their speed is equal

And I know Vegeta has giant ki blasts, those would be a problem, however Kyurem's has more ways to negate durability that would be hard for Vegeta to avoid

Its speed equal including projectiles, and Kyurem's attacks are pretty large,
Both gifs literally show Zekrom having an aura of lightning and then running towards the enemy. Which:

a) The lighning bolts surrounding him mean nothing to me because in character (from the scans provided) he doesn't even use them as projectiles, but instead runs towards the enemy

b) This is zekrom, not Kyreum so alot of info here is missing (Does Kyurem use the same attack in character, in the exact same way?)

Either way Vegeta isn't known for leading with beam spam and instead would get closer to him to just beat the heck out of him at first. This gives Kyurem the chance to use any of his ice moves such as sheer cold or icy wind which are both absolute 0 aoe moves. Vegeta touching one of the attacks will turn him into an icicle and gg. I vote for Kyurem

Im unsure as to how GT vegeta acts, but atm i am neutral leaning towards Kyurem untill someone whose actually watched GT can help us out here (being devils advocate is rough)

Either way Vegeta isn't known for leading with beam spam and instead would get closer to him to just beat the heck out of him at first. This gives Kyurem the chance to use any of his ice moves such as sheer cold or icy wind which are both absolute 0 aoe moves. Vegeta touching one of the attacks will turn him into an icicle and gg. I vote for Kyurem
Sheer cold sure

Icy wind? Vegeta resist the extreme cold from space which is -270 C

Back