• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Please explain exactly what you need me or some other staff member to do please.
Change Batman (The Dark Knight Returns) to Batman (Millerverse), same with Joker, and than edit the template for the tabber at the top of the page to change The Dark Knight Returns to comics instead of movies and rename it Millerverse as well.

Greetings. Idk if this is the right place for this, though frankly i dont care at this point.
I've come here to rage.
My problem is

Why tf was my page deleted?
I worked my ass off on this page and all i see is it being deleted for being "not notable enough" And NO NOTIFICATION what so ever. I wake up and bam, my page is gone.

This character is from a comic with 3.6 million views, thousands of likes on each chapter and is CONSTANTLY promoted by webtoon, aka the one of, if not the biggest platform for comics such as God of High school and Tower of god.

I want my page back, like seriously.

Like this isn't even some fan content, not some small fan comic lost in webtoon canvas, no, this is a comic that I've seen like 5 promotion ads of on webtoon in the past few weeks. It has it's own story, it's own plot, world-building, and it is loved by many.
And yet nobody, and i repeat, NOBODY bothered to ask me, "hey Arceus0x, is that comic really not too small to be featured here, is it just some minor project?"
And i would say "No, it has many views, fans and likes and it is promoted by this big-shot comic company that has multiple comics with over 1 billion views on them".

Like bruh

Just to add fuel to the fire, the latest chapter of the comic alone has nearly 12k likes on the creator's instagram. So it's even more popular outside of webtoon

Change Batman (The Dark Knight Returns) to Batman (Millerverse), same with Joker, and than edit the template for the tabber at the top of the page to change The Dark Knight Returns to comics instead of movies and rename it Millerverse as well.
Okay. Is one of our content moderators here willing to handle it please? I am behind with my work schedule.

Thank you for helping out. It is very appreciated.

Not sure how relevant this is to the thread (although it seems silly to create an entire CRT for it) but for the Durability of Star Wars Legends keys, the characters are rated as Street level naturally but in Revenge of the Sith Obi-Wan has this feat which is considered Wall level

I locked the thread.
Not sure how relevant this is to the thread (although it seems silly to create an entire CRT for it) but for the Durability of Star Wars Legends keys, the characters are rated as Street level naturally but in Revenge of the Sith Obi-Wan has this feat which is considered Wall level
It is probably best to make a CRT. Honestly, without a calculation, the feat doesn't seem to be 9-B. From what I checked on Anikin's profile as Obi Wan's profile has no justification and the characters powerscaled to each other, the actual justification for 9-B durability seems to be from ARC Trooper.

Krukov closed the Superman page again.

Last edited:
It is probably best to make a CRT. Honestly, without a calculation, the feat doesn't seem to be 9-B. From what I checked on Anikin's profile as Obi Wan's profile has no justification and the characters powerscaled to each other, the actual justification for 9-B durability seems to be from ARC Trooper.
Thank you for helping out.

Requesting for Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) to be renamed to Barbara Gordon (Post-Crisis).

In Post-Crisis, her Batgirl identity only lasted from November 1987 to July 1988, and she had the Oracle identity until the end of the continuity in 2011, so I think it’d be better to change her page’s name so it doesn’t just acknowledge her original alias.

Requesting for Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) to be renamed to Barbara Gordon (Post-Crisis).

In Post-Crisis, her Batgirl identity only lasted from November 1987 to July 1988, and she had the Oracle identity until the end of the continuity in 2011, so I think it’d be better to change her page’s name so it doesn’t just acknowledge her original alias.
I have handled it.

These pages need to have their links updated:

No problem. A few more requests:
  • A redirect should be created so Barbara’s page shows up when someone searches Batgirl.
  • Robin (Tim Drake) should be renamed to Red Robin (Post-Crisis) to fit with the other former Robins.
  • A disambiguation page should be created for all of the Batgirl profiles.

I created a redirect page for Barbara:

However, Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown also took the Batgirl mantle in the Post-Crisis continuity, so maybe "Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) (Post-Crisis)" would be a better redirect link.

Last edited:
Well, he was more commonly known as Robin, not Red Robin, so it seems more appropriate to use the former.
While he was usually known as Robin, I think Red Robin would be a better name for his page since he stopped going by Robin and Damian Wayne had become Robin by the end of the Post-Crisis era.

Also, Tim is almost exclusively referred to Red Robin during the New 52, so if a Red Robin (Post-Flashpoint) page is created, I think having his current page as Red Robin (Post-Crisis) would fit better.

The best option is to close it, there have already been many F&G threads related to Anos and they are already boring.

Johnny Joestar seems to have a broken image in his gallery, and from the sound of the broken link, it was an image description of Tusk Act 4.

I am willing to delete it, but I'm just wondering if there's any way to replace the missing image instead.

Back