• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

TBH that should be clarified on their descriptions, as that's barely considerable as they currently are.
I'd also not oppose just merging one of the categories to the other.

Actually, I will just revise him from the start since he is kinda of an important character
Probably not... It doesn't seem like his appearances are complete on the DC wiki and can't find it anywhere else either. I found the Phantom Stranger one and statements of how he scales to God Swamp Thing, but the Spectre stuff and a lot of his origin stuff can't be found atm. His story is kinda incomplete and cannot remember where it continues. That sucks...

Probably better to delete it.

Unsure as to where to put this (so ill comment here), but The Word's (DC) scan's are broken, so if someone could re-add them that'd be great.

"Unknown, likely Multiverse level+ (Completely transcends the concept of time, and is capable of fully manipulating it at will."
"The first being created by The Voice, the elder brother of The Spectre, and far stronger than him."
I will see if I can find some replacements
Probably not... It doesn't seem like his appearances are complete on the DC wiki and can't find it anywhere else either. I found the Phantom Stranger one and statements of how he scales to God Swamp Thing, but the Spectre stuff and a lot of his origin stuff can't be found atm. His story is kinda incomplete and cannot remember where it continues. That sucks...

Probably better to delete it.
@Qawsedf234 @The_Impress @Firestorm808 @Armorchompy

Input regarding this would also be appreciated.

Would like this page to be opened so I can replace one of the images with this:

HZijh5b.png
bump?

Request to close this thread as it is no different from this thread (Which Damage said he will take care of later, not only that, he said to not make the Combat Speed thread right now until his first thread was concluded).

I will see if I can find some replacements
These are all of his appearances:

Dc Comics encyclopaedia (obv)
Swamp Thing vol 2 147
Swamp Thing vol 2 149
Swamp Thing vol 2 150
Swamp Thing vol 2 166
Swamp Thing vol 2 167
Swamp Thing vol 2 168
Swamp Thing vol 2 169
Swamp Thing vol 2 170

He like a rando villain from a Swamp Thing arc and then is never brought again lol. Im fine with his deletion personally, but if someone wants to go and fix it be my guest.

These are all of his appearances:

Dc Comics encyclopaedia (obv)
Swamp Thing vol 2 147
Swamp Thing vol 2 149
Swamp Thing vol 2 150
Swamp Thing vol 2 166
Swamp Thing vol 2 167
Swamp Thing vol 2 168
Swamp Thing vol 2 169
Swamp Thing vol 2 170

He like a rando villain from a Swamp Thing arc and then is never brought again lol. Im fine with his deletion personally, but if someone wants to go and fix it be my guest.
Yeah I exhausted those but apparently he appeared in some other stuff where he gets most of the feats and stuff we list. But can't find that anywhere. Comic vine directory wasn't helpful either - albeit more helpful than the DC one ngl

Yeah I exhausted those but apparently he appeared in some other stuff where he gets most of the feats and stuff we list. But can't find that anywhere. Comic vine directory wasn't helpful either - albeit more helpful than the DC one ngl
Perhaps it's all in the encyclopaedia. Using the wiki we know there's scaling in 170 where The Word was apparently going to kill Swamp thing??? Unsure and have 0 context. His first appearance is in #147 so maybe there is some description in there?

Regardless it seems the Word is doomed to be deleted.

I tried looking around in swamp thing, didn't find much. But i do know he appeared alongside the likes of Spectre once or twice, and that's where he get quite a few of his stuff? But I can't find that rn

Perhaps we can scale him to Sceptre, as on Swamp Thing's page The Word is dubbed the Sceptre's "older and more powerful brother" though im iffy on doing that without scans. I'll do some more research into that later, and if it turns out to be a dead end ill just give up.

The two categories do appear redundant.

Armored Characters appears to be the category with the most users so makes sense to keep that one, though "Armor Users" is more consistent with most of the "Characters by Weapon" categories.
Okay. I suppose that the Armored Characters category should be replaced with Armor Users then.

Should I use my Bot account to do it, or are you willing to help out, @AKM sama and @Elizhaa ?

Sorry. Has this already been resolved?
No problem. I deleted The Word page earlier though.
I can help out.
Thank you. It is very appreciated.

So which category should we keep and which one should we rename? Armor Users or Armored Characters?

Staff input would be very appreciated.

Last edited:
Thank you for the replies. I think that you can replace the Armored Characters category with Armor Users then.

Thank you very much for helping out so much. It is extremely appreciated.

Back