• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who Can Debunk This Video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TLDR; Basically he states that each Universe is a Macrocosm containing multiple Universes with their own Space-Times within them. Since Goku is capable of destroying the entire Universe that means his power can cross the distance between these space-times which is what separates Low 2-C from 2-C. At that point, you can simply use his multipliers to make him 2-B Multiversal.

I don't like touching Dragon Ball so someone else can do it.

At that point, you can simply use his multipliers to make him 2-B Multiversal.
That's- not how multipliers work??? This is a treat already and I'm not even a Dragon Ball expert lmao
his power can cross the distance between these space-times which is what separates Low 2-C from 2-C.
Not really sure about Dragon Ball's cosmology (I heard it's pretty whack) but this wiki treats the gaps between universes as unquantifiable with no further context

TLDR; Basically he states that each Universe is a Macrocosm containing multiple Universes with their own Space-Times within them. Since Goku is capable of destroying the entire Universe that means his power can cross the distance between these space-times which is what separates Low 2-C from 2-C. At that point, you can simply use his multipliers to make him 2-B Multiversal.

I don't like touching Dragon Ball so someone else can do it.
multipliers don't work that way

As far as I've heard (I'm not a db fan just saying) the dimensions such as hell were in a separate dimension and considering it existed after earth was destroyed or sth then that meant that there's only one hell and so that's like not 2-C. Also the size of dimensions matter too since a dimension can be a pocket one and thus not really Low 2-C

To be fair the other person was also condescending
Then it goes double for both of them.

Either way, this should preferably be left for the normal Discussion threads. Not here (Unless OP has made some good core arguments of his own that line up with the video). We really need to set up standards of what threads like these can make it past even the Questions and Answers thread, if it has no arguments supporting itself then it should just be relegated to the General Discussions thread comments.

I told him, a fact and he could said it nicely
Two wrongs don't make a right. Just because he does it doesn't mean you have to do it too. And I have already told him to play it more nicely.

Let's not escalate this any further. I'll ask a mod to close this, given that this is just a standard copy-paste of a link with no actual arguments made in the OP itself, instead relying too much on the video. If you want to discuss this further, take it to the Dragon Ball Discussion Thread's comments, you're more likely to get better responses there.

That's- not how multipliers work??? This is a treat already and I'm not even a Dragon Ball expert lmao

Not really sure about Dragon Ball's cosmology (I heard it's pretty whack) but this wiki treats the gaps between universes as unquantifiable with no further context
I'm just translating what he said.

Just a note that SSJRyu1 is a well-behaved member of this community, and that he is entitled to his views, but as others said, simply linking to videos without further elaboration is not how we do things here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back