• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill! upgrades

I don't think we use akame ga kills anime, especially considering what it turns into. would be way 2 farfetched

Perhaps we should scale them by the manga instead? Cause the way the anime diverged itself from the manga, it really would make things 2 farfetched like ya said, Aizen.

Moreover... Mine's blasts speed is not 6 mach. Her blasts are much more faster, because Esdeath has a problem with dodging them in fight against Mine.

i'd rather not have separate stats for the anime.. everyone would soon be asking why we are making exemptions for AGK.

Then why are they still being listed as Massively Hypersonic? The feat you used was calculated at merely 305 mph.

LordAizenSama said:
so it was this calc and it's gunna result in them losing their MHS reactions it looks like
The calc that I did, yes. I think there's more lightning timing feats I have to calc though...? The only thing as of now that is MHS is in the animoo, however.

mfw i just downgraded a verse i like

The calc that I did, yes. I think there's more lightning timing feats I have to calc though...? The only thing as of now that is MHS is in the animoo, however.

You have another feat - dodging lasers from sky (Budo's attack). Those lasers at least tens of times faster than Akame, who fast enough for speed blitz upgraged Cosmina, who easely beats tens of bullets in one time.

A6colute said:
You have another feat - dodging lasers from sky (Budo's attack). Those lasers at least tens of times faster than Akame, who fast enough for speed blitz upgraged Cosmina, who easely beats tens of bullets in one time.
Interesting, I'll get around to that soon.

so it was this calc and it's gunna result in them losing their MHS reactions it looks like

This calcs result is nonsense. Because characters, which are much faster than bullets, have problems with those lightnings. And lightning's speed less than bullet's speed is illogical in this case.

Logic and common sense >>>>> pixel calcs.

A6colute said:
This calcs result is nonsense. Because characters, which are much faster than bullets, have problems with those lightnings. And lightning's speed less than bullet's speed is illogical in this case.

Logic and common sense >>>>> pixel calcs.
Could just be a common low end.

http://********.me/manga/akame_ga_kill/v12/c056/5.html

http://********.me/manga/akame_ga_kill/v12/c056/6.html

Distance for lasers = hundreds of meters

Distance for Akame = meters, tens of meters in the best case

So, lasers speed tens of times faster.

Could just be a common low end.

Even a no name chars from AGK Zero are faster than bullets...

Low ends happen for everyone.

Again - those lightnings were a problem for top tier chars.

Top tiers have at least 10+ mach travel speed. And much more combat speed and reaction.

And they have problems with 305 mph attacks? Seriously?

A6colute said:
Low ends happen for everyone.
Again - those lightnings were a problem for top tier chars.

Top tiers have at least 10+ mach travel speed. And much more combat speed and reaction.

And they have problems with 305 mph attacks? Seriously?
I'm not seeing how any of this doesn't make it a low end.

It is, like a low end.

How it can be low end, if even low tiers don't have any problem with supersonic attacks? Show me where 305 mph attacks were a problem for even low tiers.

well it appears that Imago debunked the MHS claim, so until something else comes up it should be removed from their profiles?

A6colute said:
It is, like a low end.
How it can be low end, if even low tiers don't have any problem with supersonic attacks? Show me where 305 mph attacks were a problem for even low tiers.
Because it's a inconsistency - a low end.

well it appears that Imago debunked the MHS claim

His calcs is illogical, so...

so until something else comes up it should be removed from their profiles?

http://********.me/manga/akame_ga_kill/v12/c056/5.html

http://********.me/manga/akame_ga_kill/v12/c056/6.html

Distance for lasers = hundreds of meters

Distance for Akame = meters, tens of meters in the best case

So, lasers speed tens of times faster.

It's MBH.

There is not inconsistency. There is an illogical and incorrect pixel calc.

Again, logic and common sense >>>> pixel calcs.

A6colute said:
There is not inconsistency. There is an illogical and incorrect pixel calc.

Again, logic and common sense >>>> pixel calcs.
You haven't proved why it was incorrect. It's a common low end by two characters.

How so?

You don't have correct timing.

You don't have correct distance.

So you calc is nothing.

You haven't proved why it was incorrect.

Well... use a logic, Luke.

It's a common low end by two characters.

Low end is bullshit in this case. Low end may be for attacks speed. But not for reaction speed. If you are able to react to 10+ mach attack - you always can do it.

Back