• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
and keep in mind these
Okay so I took a new look at the sandbox and this are my contentions
1. Akame third key should be “At least High 7-C” since she got stronger after a month of training.
2. Small error on Mine page

It should be straight up “drug boosted akame” not well EoS as EoS has lots of keys

3. Lubbock will “at least High 7-C” with his realm curing thread since a High 7-C could not cut through his thread

4. I’m thinking we should split Esdeath key into two
Base esdeath snd
ISCIC
Base would be scale above everyone else in the verse including shikoutazer missiles.
ISCIC would scale to her own feat in it, which is possibly High 6-B and high 6A environmental destruction.

The rest is fine, great job
these

also there is something i would like to say

first Liver should be high 7-C for physical as well, not only his Teigu, since he tanked a kick from Bulat, and was pretty fine, while Nyau was so weakened that even Base Tatsumi gave him trouble

and Wave with Double Teigu should be high 6-C as well, not only with the feathers, because the Teigu enchance his body too, and most importantly he was able to push back Purge Mode Shikoutazer by himeself and with Tatsumi 4th form was able to crack Shikoutazer armor and pushed him back

and this
actually this new scan could confirm this, Wave considered him strong, Tatsumi is on par with Wave but he didn't fight back because he didn't wanted to fight Wave hence he Held back, like MCU Cap was overpowered by his past self because he was holding back,

yeah its better to wait Pain,

I did my best. Didn't put in the Past Najenda key as that would require me to rework the profile to mention she has Pumpkin but I didn't have the energy
Could 2nd Stage Tatsumi possibly just be only High 6-C? I mean, he did damage to the high 6-c Shikoutazer, so they don't need a 7-B minimum, ESPECIALLY since 2nd Stage Tatsumi, like you said, did a fair amount of damage to Esdeath.

That way, Doped EoS Akame can also be a High 6-C for fighting and cutting Esdeath.

Could 2nd Stage Tatsumi possibly just be only High 6-C? I mean, he did damage to the high 6-c Shikoutazer, so they don't need a 7-B minimum, ESPECIALLY since 2nd Stage Tatsumi, like you said, did a fair amount of damage to Esdeath.

That way, Doped EoS Akame can also be a High 6-C for fighting and cutting Esdeath.
yes that's why Pain proposed two keys for Stage 2 Tatsumi, one for his 7-B and the other for high 6-C, in this way Doped Akame could be high 6-C too

I have put in the OP that this thread is about AP, SS and Durability and that no Speed and LS will be discussed. You will have to do another thread to implement that, though it would be best to try and find other speed calculations when you do that thread
Ok, my bad, I apologize. I didn't see that.

Also, what do you think about 2nd Stage Tatsumi being "boosted" to only High 6-C? I mean, his 7-B is just from him being far above his base, so there's nothing to say his 2nd Stage isn't just High 6-C period. He damaged Shikotazer AND Esdeath.

That way, both 2nd Stage Tatsumi and Doped Akame can be High 6-C due to damaging Esdeath somewhat and somewhat matching her.

Also, what do you think about this
and Wave with Double Teigu should be high 6-C as well, not only with the feathers, because the Teigu enchance his body too, and most importantly he was able to push back Purge Mode Shikoutazer by himeself and with Tatsumi 4th form was able to crack Shikoutazer armor and pushed him back

Also, what do you think about 2nd Stage Tatsumi being "boosted" to only High 6-C? I mean, his 7-B is just from him being far above his base, so there's nothing to say his 2nd Stage isn't just High 6-C period. He damaged Shikotazer AND Esdeath.

That way, both 2nd Stage Tatsumi and Doped Akame can be High 6-C due to damaging Esdeath somewhat and somewhat matching her.
i agree to Akame being high 6-C for the Doped key, however Tatsumi became stronger thanks to his RPL that's why he could damage Shikoutazer,

that's why Pain suggested two keys for stage 2 Tatsumi, but Kob key is good too, and Akame straight up cut her arm i don't say she should fully scale but backscale

and Pain agree to this too

Bump, especially on the High 6-C stuff for Stage 2 Tatsumi and Doped Akame? Not to mention what @Popted2 said above about Wave being a High 6-C both with and without that wing Teigu:

Last edited:
Bump, especially on the High 6-C stuff for Stage 2 Tatsumi and Doped Akame?
already gave my opinion, Tatsumi is now already good, but yeah Doped Akame should be high 6-C as well
Not to mention what @Popted2 said above about Wave being a High 6-C both with and without that wing Teigu:
about this, is the key Double Teigu Wave, wich yes is completely high 6-C for scaling to 4th form Tatsumi, for the feats already mentioned above

like EOS Wave with only Grand Chariot is 7-B

Grabd Chariot with Mastema too is high 6-C both in ap striking strengh and Dura

What’s the new consensus or conclusion?
Liver is high 7-C phisically as well to tanking a kick from Bulat, Wave is high 6-C in his double Teigu key being comparable to 4th form Tatsumi for the feats demonstrated

Drug Bosted Akame should be high 6-C for Backscaling to Esdeath

for now

Liver is high 7-C phisically as well to tanking a kick from Bulat, Wave is high 6-C in his double Teigu key being comparable to 4th form Tatsumi for the feats demonstrated

Drug Bosted Akame should be high 6-C for Backscaling to Esdeath

for now
And Wave would also be High 6-C in durability with double teigu, right?

Also, 2nd stage Incursio would be changed from "7-B up to high 6-C" into "just high 6-C", IIRC

And Wave would also be High 6-C in durability with double teigu, right?
excatly, i wanted to say this too
Also, 2nd stage Incursio would be changed from "7-B up to high 6-C" into "just high 6-C", IIRC
Idk, tats key should be split into two like I said, the gap is way too much for him not to split
excatly too, Pain is right, but don't worry Drug boosted Akame will be high 6-C too

What’s the new consensus or conclusion?
Hey Pain i have some questions to ask you:

1: as you know in another CRT wich you partecipated Esdeath high 6-C+ tier (550 gigatons) comes from a scaling wich Akame scale too for being able to fight her and kill her, so i wanted to ask you would Tatsumi 5th form(the one who easily destroyed Purge Mode Shikoutazer) and TyranTatsumi be high 6-C+ too? because they are far stronger than Base Shikoutazer

2: Wave in chapter 29 said that Incursio Pre-Training Tatsumi was equal to him, now if you say yes, then the entire scaling for the Mos characters would change again since they would be 10 times stronger than 128 kilotons, what do you think?

1: as you know in another CRT wich you partecipated Esdeath high 6-C+ tier (550 gigatons) comes from a scaling wich Akame scale too for being able to fight her and kill her, so i wanted to ask you would Tatsumi 5th form(the one who easily destroyed Purge Mode Shikoutazer) and TyranTatsumi be high 6-C+ too? because they are far stronger than Base Shikoutazer

2: Wave in chapter 29 said that Incursio Pre-Training Tatsumi was equal to him, now if you say yes, then the entire scaling for the Mos characters would change again since they would be 10 times stronger than 128 kilotons, what do you think?
1. Tatsumi would only possibly be High 6-C+ in 5th form, but maybe his Tyrant form could have a good chance.

2. Seems fine

1. Tatsumi would only possibly be High 6-C+ in 5th form, but maybe his Tyrant form could have a good chance.
his Tyrant form IS Stronger than his 5th form, since he completely emerged with the Tyrant, completely gaining all of his strengh

wait you mean "possibly high 6-C+" Tier? in this case i'm okay with it
2. Seems fine
if this is gonna accepted, well we will have to 10x 128 kilotons, and i don't know what tier would be

I already said on the previous thread that upgraded them that tats should scale to purge mode shikoutaser I mean he practically one shotted him

I will not take wave statement has bible as he may as well have gotten stronger and I can’t recall wave himself personally having a feat he scales to and we should try and take things one at a time

I already said on the previous thread that upgraded them that tats should scale to purge mode shikoutaser I mean he practically one shotted him
so NO or YES high 6-C+ Tatsumi? if NO then me and Eseseso will re-watch the scaling for Tatsumi to see what gigatons he would be

I will not take wave statement has bible as he may as well have gotten stronger and I can’t recall wave himself personally having a feat he scales to and we should try and take things one at a time
i see, thanks for the answer Pain

Yeah I don't think Tatsumi gets the same High 6-C+ upscale that Esdeath gets, since Esdeath only got it due to effortlessly stomping Tyrant Tatsumi which let her fill the gap enough.

so guys we calced the lift strengh and was accepted now it just need to be applied to the profiles

This thread is still active?! I'm surprised

so guys we calced the lift strengh and was accepted now it just need to be applied to the profiles
The OP specifically say no LS feats will be discussed in this thread so make a CRT and find justifications for characters that scales to the feat to get it accepted

Back