• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i'm sorry, it just that if Akame is really Above Bulat i mean for Bos and Mos keys, then then the scaling will change, first Akame and the people who scale to her would be high 7-C

All night raid members at least the ones who fights physically they are all comparable since they spar regularly, but yeah you are right the scaling would change

Ehhhh, that is more so because of Akame's Murasame which is a blade that promises certain death. As Akame stated in like Chapter 19, Esdeath has a weakness and that is the fact that she has a beating heart, which makes her just as vulnerable as anybody else to her blade. Even in Chapter 58, the Revolutionary came together to discuss plans involving Akame's sword

Ehhhh, that is more so because of Akame's Murasame which is a blade that promises certain death. As Akame stated in like Chapter 19, Esdeath has a weakness and that is the fact that she has a beating heart, which makes her just as vulnerable as anybody else to her blade. Even in Chapter 58, the Revolutionary came together to discuss plans involving Akame's sword
You will need to be comparable to Esdeath or anyone to even be able to nick them
And also Akame said she does not rely on the ability of the murasame

You will need to be comparable to Esdeath or anyone to even be able to nick them
I mean, during Chapter 55, Esdeath is wary of being nicked by Akame's Muramase despite being far stronger than her and that was when Akame couldn't even cracked her a small piece of her ice. And in Chapter 77, I believe she referred to the sword as being annoying and all that, so Esdeath fear the sword no matter how much stronger she was in comparison to Akame and for good reasons
And also Akame said she does not rely on the ability of the murasame
True, though she does aim for her opponent's vital spots iirc and also considering how Esdeath is one of the biggest threat, if not the biggest (Given we have her scaling above Purge Mode Shikoutazer) threat that the Revolutionary Army faces, I don't see why she won't try to take full advantage of her blade and scratch anywhere just like she did with Kurome.

I guess the better question now is if we should even consider Akame being above Bulat since it would massively change the scaling chain, if we should ignore it, or just place a Possibly Rating to maintain the current scaling but also keeping this fact in mind.

I guess the better question now is if we should even consider Akame being above Bulat since it would massively change the scaling chain, if we should ignore it, or just place a Possibly Rating to maintain the current scaling but also keeping this fact in mind.
if the scaling will change and the characters will be high 7-C for Bos and Mos, i would accept it since it would be consistent

I mean, during Chapter 55, Esdeath is wary of being nicked by Akame's Muramase despite being far stronger than her and that was when Akame couldn't even cracked her a small piece of her ice. And in Chapter 77, I believe she referred to the sword as being annoying and all that, so Esdeath fear the sword no matter how much stronger she was in comparison to Akame and for good reasons
Esdeath indeed feared the sword, everyone is wary of the sword even akame herself, that wont change the fact that she needs to be at least comparable to nick esdeath, as seen in the last battle she had to go all out before she had a chance to injure esdeath
True, though she does aim for her opponent's vital spots iirc and also considering how Esdeath is one of the biggest threat, if not the biggest (Given we have her scaling above Purge Mode Shikoutazer) threat that the Revolutionary Army faces, I don't see why she won't try to take full advantage of her blade and scratch anywhere just like she did with Kurome.
Yes, she actually did this when esdeath was distracted right before she had to stop time to cut off her own hands. But like I said they all got stronger as the series progressed
given how Susanooo >>>> the rest of the team
and later on, Akame and Tatsumi could contend with Esdeath which would mean they became far stronger than Susanoo
only Tatsumi wont scale to this as he is the weakest but the rest BOS scaling to this would be accurate

Esdeath indeed feared the sword, everyone is wary of the sword even akame herself, that wont change the fact that she needs to be at least comparable to nick esdeath, as seen in the last battle she had to go all out before she had a chance to injure esdeath
She doesn't really need to be comparable, she just need to scratch her. The main problem is that Esdeath is cautious and wary of Akame's Murasmase and does everything she can to either outright avoid it or block it. As long as she is aware of Akame's presence being nearby, hitting her will be difficult. That is why the whole plan to defeat Esdeath, as stated by Najenda in Chapter 75 and 76, was for Akame to assassinate her while she is distracted and sapped by the ensuring conflict, waiting for the moment when Esdeath lets down her guard down and present an opening.
only Tatsumi wont scale to this as he is the weakest but the rest BOS scaling to this would be accurate
A problem with BoS and MoS scaling above Bulat is mostly due to Najenda since she is only at 40% of her strength and even when she was at 100%, she was easily defeated by Past Esdeath, who is much weaker than BoS Esdeath that Bulat is scaling to. Yet she is able to fight someone who could give MoS Leone trouble. Due to this, it also mess up the Prime Najenda key for obvious reasons.

Also seems weird for MoS Tatsumi, who is gradually getting to Bulat's strength according to Leone, to be able to clash against Natala, who could clash against MoS Akame, who is stronger than BoS, where she is already stronger than Bulat

She doesn't really need to be comparable, she just need to scratch her. The main problem is that Esdeath is cautious and wary of Akame's Murasmase and does everything she can to either outright avoid it or block it. As long as she is aware of Akame's presence being nearby, hitting her will be difficult. That is why the whole plan to defeat Esdeath, as stated by Najenda in Chapter 75 and 76, was for Akame to assassinate her while she is distracted and sapped by the ensuring conflict, waiting for the moment when Esdeath lets down her guard down and present an opening.
This would be valid except we were later shown that Akame physicals are also comparable to Esdeath
A problem with BoS and MoS scaling above Bulat is mostly due to Najenda since she is only at 40% of her strength and even when she was at 100%, she was easily defeated by Past Esdeath, who is much weaker than BoS Esdeath that Bulat is scaling to. Yet she is able to fight someone who could give MoS Leone trouble. Due to this, it also mess up the Prime Najenda key for obvious reasons.
well they are scaling to the highest feat the coommanders have seen Esdeath perform.
And past Esdeath is not much weaker than the BoS Esdeath, and Well 40% of her 100% would still keep her in the same tier, as they are all backscaling from esdeath.
Also seems weird for MoS Tatsumi, who is gradually getting to Bulat's strength according to Leone, to be able to clash against Natala, who could clash against MoS Akame, who is stronger than BoS, where she is already stronger than Bulat
Idg, rephrase

This would be valid except we were later shown that Akame physicals are also comparable to Esdeath
Wasn’t that when she was in Ennoodzuno, which was not a part of the plan as Akame believed she could not use it as she is in Chapter 64 and was only able to activate it when she stab Tatsumi. Not to mention it was after Esdeath was pretty much exhausted/sapped after fighting everyone according to Akame herself in Chapter 77
well they are scaling to the highest feat the coommanders have seen Esdeath perform.
And past Esdeath is not much weaker than the BoS Esdeath, and Well 40% of her 100% would still keep her in the same tier, as they are all backscaling from esdeath.

Idg, rephrase
In Chapter 23, Leone noted Tatsumi’s strength is gradually getting to Bulat’s. Then later in Chapter 32, Tatsumi is shown to clash evenly against Natala for quite some time, where he first thought that they was on par before saying Natala is stronger (or a little stronger depending on translation). In Chapter 30, we see that Natala can clash with MoS Akame. MoS Akame should be stronger than when she was at BoS due to Najenda’s statement in Chapter 23 of everyone getting stronger.

So if BoS Akame is to be stronger than Bulat as I seen in some comments above, then it wouldn’t make sense for MoS Tatsumi to perform well against a foe that scales to MoS Akame when he is not close to Bulat level of strength according to Leone

In Chapter 23, Leone noted Tatsumi’s strength is gradually getting to Bulat’s. Then later in Chapter 32, Tatsumi is shown to clash evenly against Natala for quite some time, where he first thought that they was on par before saying Natala is stronger (or a little stronger depending on translation). In Chapter 30, we see that Natala can clash with MoS Akame. MoS Akame should be stronger than when she was at BoS due to Najenda’s statement in Chapter 23 of everyone getting stronger.

So if BoS Akame is to be stronger than Bulat as I seen in some comments above, then it wouldn’t make sense for MoS Tatsumi to perform well against a foe that scales to MoS Akame when he is not close to Bulat level of strength according to Leone
just to be clear, Leone meant that Tatsumi is just gotten stronger, not that he is LITERALLY close to Bulat level of strengh, in no way he is

like its just a figure of speach, even i could understand this

also when Akame clashed with him, she was in hurry to kill Kurome + she was shocked for what happened to him + she had to fight both of them,

so Akame wasn't excatly performing her best

Wasn’t that when she was in Ennoodzuno, which was not a part of the plan as Akame believed she could not use it as she is in Chapter 64 and was only able to activate it when she stab Tatsumi. Not to mention it was after Esdeath was pretty much exhausted/sapped after fighting everyone according to Akame herself in Chapter 77

Oh then what I’m saying is
Bos akame And Bulat are comparable which would make everything all same like I said
And also Natala was akame old friend and well she was thrown off a bit.

Currently busy would get back to all these later

just to be clear, Leone meant that Tatsumi is just gotten stronger, not that he is LITERALLY close to Bulat level of strengh, in no way he is

like its just a figure of speach, even i could understand this
… I think you misinterpreted something but regardless you also agree that MoS Tatsumi is not anywhere close to Bulat at all. Even though the current profile’s justification is of him being comparable to MoS Akame
also when Akame clashed with him, she was in hurry to kill Kurome + she was shocked for what happened to him + she had to fight both of them,

so Akame wasn't excatly performing her best
I hardly doubt she wasn’t performing at her best. She should know how dangerous her sister is and that she won’t hesitate to kill Akame due to viewing her as a traitor, why would she . Besides, she perform well enough to clash with Kurome, who cut off Leone’s arm, and seeing Natala shouldn’t affect her performance much.

And besides, Natala got more going for him than just clashing with Akame, such as Kurome entrusting Natala to guard her completely when she use her Teigu, which drains her energy, which means Kurome has confidence in his strength to protect her from her enemies while weakened, proving that Natala is most likely one of the strongest puppet at Kurome's disposal. Also, Najenda warning Leone not to attack Kurome while Natala was guarding her.

Oh then what I’m saying is
Bos akame And Bulat are comparable which would make everything all same like I said
And also Natala was akame old friend and well she was thrown off a bit.

Currently busy would get back to all these later
The reasons for them being comparable is due to Akame being treated as a Trump Card and Night Raid members sparing with each other, correct? Both can be seen as rather vague

The first point could be about Akame's Muramase due to its ability since Esdeath is as vulnerable to it as anyone since she is not exactly blade proof, Akame just need to nick Esdeath when she least expect it.

The second is vague for the reason that we don't know how these spars went down. Like, who won, what were the rules, did either of them went all out, did they knock each other out, unless we know of the specific or even see it, it hard to use these sparring as a solid justification for a rating. An example would be Tatsumi, who spars regularly with the other member of Night Raid like Akame in Chapter 11, but we get to see how it went unlike these other 'spars'.

And don't worry, I hardly doubt this thread is ending soon

Last edited:
I hardly doubt she wasn’t performing at her best. She should know how dangerous her sister is and that she won’t hesitate to kill Akame due to viewing her as a traitor, why would she . Besides, she perform well enough to clash with Kurome, who cut off Leone’s arm, and seeing Natala shouldn’t affect her performance much.
no Akame really wasn't at her best, the fate of Natala wich she didn't know, plus 2 vs 1, and most importantly Akame rushed by herself to end Kurome like jumping in the body of the Death Tagool all by herself, something Akame would never do

and that even Tatsumi confirmed this by saying "don't rush in by yourself this isn't like you" confirming that Akame REALLY rushed and didn't performed her best

also the Death Tagool beam need to be calced because Tatsumi tanked it, and so it would scale to everyone

no Akame really wasn't at her best, the fate of Natala wich she didn't know, plus 2 vs 1, and most importantly Akame rushed by herself to end Kurome like jumping in the body of the Death Tagool all by herself, something Akame would never do

and that even Tatsumi confirmed this by saying "don't rush in by yourself this isn't like you" confirming that Akame REALLY rushed and didn't performed her best
Indeed, she did rushed into battle. It is because of this that we know for sure she was fully on the offensive and wasn't holding back her strength as to secure the kill against a weakened Kurome.

And after seeing the revelation of Natala as a puppet, Akame does not look to be shocked to me but rather angry at Kurome that she would turn their childhood friend into a puppet and not put him to rest. Even if she is not fighting as calmly as she usually do, it does not affect her physical strength much, which Natala is shown more than capable of handling.

#Don'tUnderestimateMyBoiNatala

also the Death Tagool beam need to be calced because Tatsumi tanked it, and so it would scale to everyone
Kurome begs to differ as she say that they all dodge neatly, but I wouldn't mind it being calculated as it scales to the Death Tagool as it been shown capable of withstanding its own beam and Base Susanoo could fight against it.

Yeah, weren't everyone scared shitless of its beam?

I also did try a shitty calc on it before, although the calc was meh, it wasn't anything good, I got like, 7-C/High 7-C.

Yeah, weren't everyone scared shitless of its beam?

I also did try a shitty calc on it before, although the calc was meh, it wasn't anything good, I got like, 7-C/High 7-C.
Honestly, it would scales the Death Tagool higher than what it is in the sandbox. And Base Susanoo I guess

Not really sure about Tatsumi tanking it tbh given what Kurome said and she has the vantage point

Indeed, she did rushed into battle. It is because of this that we know for sure she was fully on the offensive and wasn't holding back her strength as to secure the kill against a weakened Kurome.

And after seeing the revelation of Natala as a puppet, Akame does not look to be shocked to me but rather angry at Kurome that she would turn their childhood friend into a puppet and not put him to rest. Even if she is not fighting as calmly as she usually do, it does not affect her physical strength much, which Natala is shown more than capable of handling.

#Don'tUnderestimateMyBoiNatala
Kob i'm not underastimating Natala, lets be clear, But Akame really wasn't excatly fighting at her best in that moment, and yes she was shocked, like its not that Akame doesn't have emotions, but combined with the other points above make sense, it should make sense, otherwise Akame would never let herself be trown off by Natala in the first place

also there's something there it need to be said Akame in the prequel was able to fight Bulat himself and even clash with him multiple times, so high 7-C Akame is right there, and even after acquring Murasame, Akame was able to sparring match with him with Incursio on

Not really sure about Tatsumi tanking it tbh given what Kurome said and she has the vantage point

ehm the image speak clear, Tatsumi used his cape to tanked it, not always the statements of the characters are equals of what they actully did

don't get me wrong with this Kob, but why are you so against about it? like in this way the scaling makes much more sense,

also me and Pain knows the Manga better than the most there so we know what are we saying

Kob i'm not underastimating Natala, lets be clear, But Akame really wasn't excatly fighting at her best in that moment, and yes she was shocked, like its not that Akame doesn't have emotions, but combined with the other points above make sense, it should make sense, otherwise Akame would never let herself be trown off by Natala in the first place

also there's something there it need to be said Akame in the prequel was able to fight Bulat himself and even clash with him multiple times, so high 7-C Akame is right there, and even after acquring Murasame, Akame was able to sparring match with him with Incursio on
I mean, she admitted that she couldn’t get even a scratch on him, Bulat was wary of her due to her reputation as a skilled assassin as well as thought that her sword was dangerous and Najenda admitted that her presence was holding back Bulat since he had to not only fight Akame but protect her in the process

Oh yeah, that was a thing though it look like Bulat was overwhelming her as she was clearly more exhausted than him by the end of it.

But I will admit there is something there for Akame. If everyone is really okay with Akame scaling to Bulat, something like “At most High 7-C” could work for Akame since while she is unable to harm him in Incursio, she could clash with him and hold her own.
ehm the image speak clear, Tatsumi used his cape to tanked it, not always the statements of the characters are equals of what they actully did

don't get me wrong with this Kob, but why are you so against about it? like in this way the scaling makes much more sense,
And yet Kurome in story speak a different language. Like I see no reason why Kurome would say what she did if Tatsumi did withstand the full thing.

Not like I’m against it but I want to be certain. Like when I thought Bols tanked the explosion according to the images but apparently the dude outran it.
also me and Pain knows the Manga better than the most there so we know what are we saying
Damn gg indeed

But I will admit there is something there for Akame. If everyone is really okay with Akame scaling to Bulat, something like “At most High 7-C” could work for Akame since while she is unable to harm him in Incursio, she could clash with him and hold her own.
i'm completely okay with it,

OOF, that's small!
Sandbox looks neat nice job
Stop pinging me it's not cool.
The sandbox are fine but dorothea should be straight up high 6-C
Was asked to comment but I can't remember the scaling too well, so not gonna comment on that part.

The rest seems fine to me tho - rating changes for the others and keys addition and whatnot.
This is super long, so I won't immediately comment, but I'd say the first calc (high 8-C) is quite old and might use a re-evaluation, while from what I see people expressed some doubts regarding the 6-B Shikotauzer calc (Ugarik mentioning the 9 km tall wall).
so Kob has proposed a new tier for Akame, since she was able to figh, clash and hold her own against Bulat in the prequel
her key in Zero would be At Most High 7-C, this would change the entire scaling, i agree with this, do you aguys agree with me too?

If you guys want to keep this thread rolling, then let's see...

Since the scaling is quite different and whatnot with Akame and Bulat thing, a sandbox could be created to demonstrate how the scaling would be for others to view.
Since I am clearly unworthy, the others can do it

If you guys want to keep this thread rolling, then let's see...

Since the scaling is quite different and whatnot with Akame and Bulat thing, a sandbox could be created to demonstrate how the scaling would be for others to view.

Since I am clearly unworthy, the others can do it
yeah it should be created

you're not unworthy, you're the person who helped many times with the verse, so don't call yourself like that

Back