• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leone and Susanoo upscale upgrade

So Najenda is 7-B due to scaling above Rebel soldiers who tanked the 33.435 megaton missiles of Shikoutazer.

I think that End-of-Series Leone and Susanoo (definitely his transformation state and probably also his base) should both upscale from this.

1. EoS Leone should upscale since as a member of the elite Night Raid Group, she should be above the normal Rebel soldiers who tanked those missiles.

Besides, it's doubtful if Najenda is above people like Leone, especially since the reason she gave Pumpkin to Mine was since her wounds from Esdeath meant that she was too weak to use it.

1.5. Speaking of, this probably means Mine would scale above current Najenda since current Najenda couldn't use Pumpkin due to losing 60% of her power, which is why she gave it to Mine, so BoS Mine scales above 33.435 megatons.

2. Susanoo's transformation (and probably also his base) should upscale since Najenda clearly thought he would fare better against Esdeath than she would.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
The gap seens very for upscaling NGL
I wish, but the gap between 7-B+ and 33.435 megatons is 1.59x

I mean they almost certainly should upscale but I'm not sure the wiki would accept upscaling for such a big gap without evidence.

However, Najenda at her peak would be 7-B+, since current Najenda is only at 40% of her previous power level due to Esdeath maiming her.

I wish, but the gap between 7-B+ and 33.435 megatons is 1.59x

I mean they almost certainly should upscale but I'm not sure the wiki would accept upscaling for such a big gap without evidence.

However, Najenda at her peak would be 7-B+, since current Najenda is only at 40% of her previous power level due to Esdeath maiming her.
I don't think a 1.59 gap will be accepted for upscaling TBH , normally 1.3 is the maximum

BOS mine scaling to the 33,45 value is fine

And prime najenda scaling is fine as well

1.5. Speaking of, this probably means Mine would scale above current Najenda since current Najenda couldn't use Pumpkin due to losing 60% of her power, which is why she gave it to Mine, so BoS Mine scales above 33.435 megatons.
no Only EOS Mine would be 7-B, Bos Mine will be 7-C due to the use of a new calc that will replace the old one since it was confirmed to be wrong

so i agree with Leone and Susanoo upgrades, but also that everyone that is EOS will be 7-B as well for scaling

I don't think a 1.59 gap will be accepted for upscaling TBH , normally 1.3 is the maximum
That's what I just said.

if EOS Leone and Susanno would be 7-B for this then everyone who is EOS or low 7-B+ would be 7-B as well
Yes.

also Eseseso, Zero do you guys have read the series?
Yes

Great

sorry to ask but can you guys add yourselfs as supporters of the verse ?
Sure.

no Only EOS Mine would be 7-B, Bos Mine will be 7-C due to the use of a new calc that will replace the old one since it was confirmed to be wrong
How come?

Najenda literally gave Mine Pumpkin to use because she couldn't use it with only 40% of her power, so it's clear that Mine's superior power to 40% Najenda was a main factor in Najenda giving it to Mine.

So Najenda is 7-B due to scaling above Rebel soldiers who tanked the 33.435 megaton missiles of Shikoutazer.
Wait, what rebel soldiers tanked the 33.435 Megatons? Can’t remember that tbh, I know that Teigu users could stop/destroy the missiles but other than them, no other rebel soliders scales to the missiles.

And even so, why does Najenda scales above these soliders again?

hmmm, what would be the tiers of the characters if Bos Mine would be 7-B?
Most of them would probably be 7-B since I don't think any of them upscale enough to be 7-B+ or higher.

Wait, what rebel soldiers tanked the 33.435 Megatons? Can’t remember that tbh, I know that Teigu users could stop/destroy the missiles but other than them, no other rebel soliders scales to the missiles.

It's on Najenda's page, and Najenda should scale above these soldiers since these soldiers aren't that much above fodder level and even the current 40% Najenda is still considered an elite fighter.

yeah some soldiers tanked the explosion in chapter 71

yeah some soldiers tanked the explosion in chapter 71
Tanked? You called this and this and this tanking? Or unless you talking about the Teigu users, then they scales to the missiles for actually being able to stop them
It's on Najenda's page, and Najenda should scale above these soldiers since these soldiers aren't that much above fodder level and even the current 40% Najenda is still considered an elite fighter.
Sure, Najenda is pretty strong and can still kick ass, it just that I don't see a solid reason for her being scaled to the Teigu soliders (the ones that actually scales to the missiles), not even a likely. These Teigu soldiers are quite strong compared to the fodders soldiers to the point that Najenda insisted that she need at least ten of them along with over 50,000 soldiers and Akame to defeat Esdeath.

This is too big of a gap for an upscale
While you are right that all NR members scale far above ordinary soldiers, the gap is too much for an upscale

While you are right that all NR members scale far above ordinary soldiers, the gap is too much for an upscale
That's what I've been saying.

They should scale above 33.435 megatons, just not to 7-B+

Tanked? You called this and this and this tanking? Or unless you talking about the Teigu users, then they scales to the missiles for actually being able to stop them

Sure, Najenda is pretty strong and can still kick ass, it just that I don't see a solid reason for her being scaled to the Teigu soliders (the ones that actually scales to the missiles), not even a likely. These Teigu soldiers are quite strong compared to the fodders soldiers to the point that Najenda insisted that she need at least ten of them along with over 50,000 soldiers and Akame to defeat Esdeath.
I mean, even if Najenda doesn't scale, the other Night Raid users probably would still scale.

so what i can propose are these:

1 the EOS characters would be 7-B for being superior to the teigu users who can block the missiles

2 the EOS characters would be 7-B for being comparable to Stage 2 Incursio Tatsumi,

like Budo while clearly weaker could still trade blows with him, the night raid can fight Budo, the night raid can fight other people who gave them trouble etc

The gap seens very high for upscaling NGL
That's what I've been saying.

They should scale above 33.435 megatons, just not to 7-B+

I mean, even if Najenda doesn't scale, the other Night Raid users probably would still scale.

so what do you guys think about my proposal of scaling the EOS and Susanoo to 7-B for scaling above the teigu users who blocked the missiles?

for Leone and Susanoo:

Susanoo

7-B l at least 7-B likely higher or something like at least 7-B possibly high 6-C

Leone

7-C l at least 7-C l 7-B l at least 7-B likely higher

however for the MoS characters before making them a tier change i need someone to calc some feats

there is a new calc that can possibly be used, regarding the Shikoutazer

now that Susanoo high 6 tier is just a MAYBE, but i hope this can be applied since it would replace the high 7-A tier

and about the Purge mode Shikoutazer should be entirely 6-B for scaling entirely for his dark bomb, but lets talk about it on another thread

there is a new calc that can possibly be used, regarding the Shikoutazer

now that Susanoo high 6 tier is just a MAYBE, but i hope this can be applied since it would replace the high 7-A tier
But how would Susanoo even scale to Shikoutazer?
and about the Purge mode Shikoutazer should be entirely 6-B for scaling entirely for his dark bomb, but lets talk about it on another thread
I agree that Purge Mode should scale entirely to the Dark Bomb (although that should be on another thread), although this would bump Esdeath's minimum Base up since Esdeath should be above even Purge Mode.

Esdeath considered him a really good opponent, and was able to give him a fight somehow, tough i think this was just the impusle of the moment so i think i'm wrong
Eh, maybe but Esdeath still didn't take him too seriously
what does this mean?
She's consistently referred to as the Empire's Strongest, which would make her stronger than Purge Mode Shikoutazer.

For some reason her minimum value is only High 7-A because for some reason her lowest value isn't scaled above Purge Mode Shikoutazer's strongest attacks, despite the narrative and the statements of her being the strongest weapon of the Empire supporting her scaling above the Dark Bombs.

Eh, maybe but Esdeath still didn't take him too seriously

She's consistently referred to as the Empire's Strongest, which would make her stronger than Purge Mode Shikoutazer.

For some reason her minimum value is only High 7-A because for some reason her lowest value isn't scaled above Purge Mode Shikoutazer's strongest attacks, despite the narrative and the statements of her being the strongest weapon of the Empire supporting her scaling above the Dark Bombs.
later we will do a thread about it, and yes i woll upgrade her to 6-B, but now lets focus on here, i guess except the high 6-C thing these tiers are good?

the 7-B i mean

When the **** did the solders tank the missiles? They were getting torn into pieces even when not in the center of the explosion, and the only ones who should scale are the teigu users.

But even if it did, the upscaling is way too high. Hell, we barely accept an upscale of 1.15x.

Also, correct me If I'm wrong, but don't the BoS and MoS have a few anti-feats? Like Susanoo getting damaged by a small explosion, Leone and Akame getting heavily damaged by 7-C explosion, that giant ass skeleton monster's explosion beam only achieves like, 8-A/7-C at best, etc...

What other feats do the beginning of the series has that puts them at 7-C/7-B aside from Mine's firepower? Not trying to downgrade or anything, but I geniuenly don't recall anything aside from Mine's fuckery for BoS.

EoS scaling is alright.

When the **** did the solders tank the missiles? They were getting torn into pieces even when not in the center of the explosion, and the only ones who should scale are the teigu users.

But even if it did, the upscaling is way too high. Hell, we barely accept an upscale of 1.15x.
we have already resolved this and don't worry it wasn't accepted
Also, correct me If I'm wrong, but don't the BoS and MoS have a few anti-feats? Like Susanoo getting damaged by a small explosion,
for the explosion we could consider that an outlier,
EoS scaling is alright.
Great

Leone and Akame getting heavily damaged by 7-C explosion, that giant ass skeleton monster's explosion beam only achieves like, 8-A/7-C at best, etc...

What other feats do the beginning of the series has that puts them at 7-C/7-B aside from Mine's firepower? Not trying to downgrade or anything, but I geniuenly don't recall anything aside from Mine's fuckery for BoS.
about this Mine High 7-C calc was redone since it was used a wrong method and it get a new tier, 7-C (18.75 kilotons)

Back